Chapter 12: a piece of everyday life

Living with MBLAQ [discontinued; read chapter 22]

A/N: its 2.32am here and i have class at 9.15am tmr. HERE'S AN UPDATE!! :) I'm looking forward to more response ! hope you enjoy this ~ 

 

I entered the room meekly and sat down on the sofa that was a distance from his work table. Rain-sunbae walked over to me and sat down.

“I need to talk to you more about the boys’ schedule and diets and all sorts of things that I need you to take note of. Is now a good time?”

“Neh, it is.” I nodded and smiled while taking out my planner to note down stuff. Rain-sunbae stopped me.

“Aniyo, use this. You’ll use this for work purposes. Like taking down schedules. I’ve already saved some important numbers inside so you’ll be able to refer to it whenever you need to.” Rain-sunbae held out an iPhone. I accepted it with shaking hands and begun to type as he rattled on about MBLAQ.

“Kamsahamida!” I bowed before leaving the room. MBLAQ were waiting outside.

“ANNYEONG!” I heard Mir sang loudly. I bumped straight into Joon, not looking where I was going. Due to my height, my head hit him on his chest.

“Owwww!” He whined. I glanced at his face hurriedly and apologised profusely. He laughed out loud.

“Joon oppa! I was really scared I had hurt you!!” I pouted and ran to Mir, who opened his arms and held me tightly. Joon laughed even harder while walking over to me. He placed his hand and my head and ruffled my hair gently, “Pabo, I was just playing around!”

“Okay okay let’s go for lunch! We have no time to lose. It’s already 2.20pm and we need to set off by 3pm!” Seungho spoke up and led the group towards the lift.

 “Okay people, go make orders. Lunch is on me.” G.O announced. Cheers were heard as the boys rushed to the counter to make orders. Seungho held behind, “I have a bad feeling about this.” He frowned.

“Yah! I wasn’t done speaking! Lunch is on me but Seungho is paying!” G.O spoke over the rattle. “See!” Seungho oppa looked at me and groaned.

“What will you like to have?” Mir placed his hand on the small of my back and asked softly. I smiled, “Just an egg mayo sandwich please. And peppermint tea with sugar. Thank you, baby.”

Mir stopped and looked at me, “What did you call me?” I blushed as he exploded into a spurt of happiness. That was the first time I had called him that. I giggled and walked off to the table.

I sat down and glanced at Mir, bemused. He was talking to the waiter but his words don’t make sense. I was quite taken aback that my words could have such huge impact on him but it made him cute. He’s cute when he’s all flustered. I laughed and walked over to the counter beside him.

“What he means is that we’ll have two egg mayo sandwiches, a cup of peppermint tea with sugar only and a cup of cappuccino.” I spoke to the waiter. Mir giggled and handed his wallet to me, indicating that I pay with his money. I shook my head, but he was insistent so he ended up paying.

“YAY FOOD!!” Joon oppa jumped into the seat beside me and began stuffing food into him mouth. G.O oppa reached from across the table and hit his head, “YAH! Have some manners!” Joon mumbled something that wasn’t understandable and continued gobbling his food down. I laughed; it was so like Joon to reveal his kiddy side in front of food.

Mir oppa pulled off the wrapping of the sandwich and passed it to me. I began munching on it. In the midst of the meeting with Rain-sunbae, I hadn’t noticed that hunger had crept over me.  

“Alright guys, we have to leave. The photoshoot location is quite a distance from here; we have to give allowances to the traffic!” G.O spoke up. We nodded and finished our drinks quickly before hurrying to the van once again.