Chapter 19: Cheondung revealing his deeds

Living with MBLAQ [discontinued; read chapter 22]

 

“Me, hyung.” Cheondung spoke up. G.O nodded for him to continue on.

“We were waiting to get the stuff at the counter, when Key spoke up. He said he didn’t care for the training that he was receiving since it wasn’t his choice to join J.Tune. Apparently he had another company in mind. So Seungho hyung said to him that J.Tune is a fine company and as long as he works hard, his efforts will pay off. Key scoffed and said that he doesn’t see how the company is good, and that MBLAQ was crap. He said that MBLAQ couldn’t hold a proper live performance properly from what he had seen, and that MBLAQ wouldn’t even be known if Rain-hyung wasn’t our mentor.” That was a long speech from Cheondung. Joon cut him off before Cheondung could continue, exploding with rage.

“WELL SO HE SAYS! IF HE DOESN’T CARE FOR IT, THEN LEAVE. I DON’T SEE WHY WE HAVE TO PUT UP WITH HIS NONSENSE. I.. “

“Joon! Get a grip on yourself!” G.O’s voice was stern. It wasn’t usual to see this side of him. The usually bubbly G.O furrowed his brows, a look of anxiety took over his usually smiley face. Joon kept quiet.

“Cheondung, continue on.” G.O gave a small smile to the visual maknae. Cheondung nodded, “Then Seungho hyung told him about the hardship we had to go through and everything, but he just looked at us with disdain and strutted off after we’ve gotten the items. Seungho hyung was furious. You know how he’s like. If anyone even insults MBLAQ with the lightest words, he gets uptight because we’ve all gone through it together; he knows how tough it was. He’s protective of MBLAQ and doesn’t want us to be misunderstood in any way. But he held his anger; he didn’t lash out at Key, for obvious reasons.”

Mir nodded, “Dae, it would have been disastrous if Seungho hyung had shouted at him. Aish. This is so frustrating.”

Hyemin glared at Key as the rest of MBLAQ discussed what to do. Should they report this to Rain? Or settle this amongst themselves with Key?

 A thought came to Hyemin suddenly, breaking all discussions, “OMO ! Where is Bi oppa?” she turned to look at Mir. Mir smiled and brought her into his embrace, “He had another schedule, so he went off. Don’t worry, yeobo.”

G.O spoke up, “The only consolation we have now is how loving the two of you are.” He teased the couple as Joon and Cheondung began re-enacting how they acted. Seungho looked at the scene from the rear-view mirror, smiling as he saw how his dongsaengs interacted. Key kept quiet throughout the journey, looking down.

The van arrived in front of their company. The group of them got off and went up to the dance studio together, ready to have another round of practice.  But before that, there were things they needed to settle. 

 

“Alright people, get moving we have lots to do now!” Joon called, clapping his hands together to get the attention of everyone, all sprawled out on the studio’s floor. Seungho was lying on his tummy, his fingers jabbing at the gadgets in front of him. Cheondung was video-calling his noona, Dara from 2NE1, another group that debuted in the same year that MBLAQ did, under a different label. G.O was propped up in a corner, dozing away as Mir and Hyemin tried to disrupt his snooze by pulling at his hair. Key sat by himself at the table in a daze.

Joon walked up to Key, “Get into position, we have to teach you the dance to “It’s War” tonight. Orders from Bi-hyung.” Key simply nodded. He didn’t know what he should feel.

“Joon!” Seungho called, “Before we begin the practice session, let’s first settle what we have to?” he nodded towards Key. Joon smiled and nodded in response.

“Alright, get into a circle. We’re gonna have an emergency meeting.” Seungho called out in the leader tone. “Mir! Stop messing with G.O and get him here! Cheondung, tell noona you’ll call her later and get here too!” Seungho extended his attention to his two youngest dongsaengs. 

 

A/N: omg TT idk what this is. *hides* another chappie will be up soon. so do leave comments!! <3