Chapter 21: Little sweet moment

Living with MBLAQ [discontinued; read chapter 22]

 

 

MBLAQ had just ended the dance practise with Key and were heading back to dorm.

“I’m exhausted.” Joon flopped onto the couch the moment MBLAQ got back to their dorm, curling up into a ball. He had lost in scissors paper stone so he’ll be the last to shower. Seungho poked him in the ribs, “Yah, you’re all sweaty. Get up!” Joon sat up, grumbling under his breath.

“I’m going to bathe!” G.O and Cheondung shouted. Mir pouted as he watched his hyungs run to the bathrooms in the toilet. He looked towards Seungho and Joon, who were watching a re-run of Running Man on TV and looked to his girlfriend.

“Bwoh?” Hyemin blinked, looking up from her iphone at Mir. “Oppaaaa I need to confirm your schedule for tomorrow!!” she protested as he pulled her into her room, making her sit down on the bed. “But I want to spend time with you without hyungs around.” He pouts and looks at her.

Hyemin laughed, “That isn’t going to make me give up doing my work and you know that.” She picked up her phone and began scrolling through the calendar once again. Mir went behind her and gave her a back hug, “Pleaseee look at me ~” he whined softly against her neck. “Oppa I’m sweaty after all that dancing!” Hyemin squirmed alittle at the contact, she was sensitive around her neck area.

“I don’t care. I just want to hug you.” Mir nibbled gently on her earlobe, making her yelp in surprise. “Oppa!” Hyemin turned around and snuggled against him, “You’re such a child.” She giggled. Mir laughed and began rapping softly.

sarangeun barameul tago nae mamsogeuro deureowa

nae eoreobuteun gaseumeul ttaseuhi nogyeonwa

ni saenggagmanhaedo nan useumina

neorang gati georeulttaen moge himi mag deureoga

Baby follow me nal ttarawa uriduri

ijebuteo sijagdoen uri reobeuseutori

Just hold my hands yagsokae ni geurimjaga doejulge

Whenever you can call me

Hyemin blushed and hugged Mir tighter, “Gomawo.” She whispered shyly as Mir smiled. “It’s just a small gesture I can do for you ~ I can’t sing well, so I chose to rap for you since rap is my forte.” Hyemin lightl smacked Mir’s chest as she heard what he said, “Don’t say you can’t sing. You can, oppa.” She smiled up at him, “One day, I want you to sing for you.” She nods happily. Mir sighed, “Araso~ when I have trained more and improved on my singing, I will.”

“MIREU WHERE ARE YOU IT’S YOUR TURN TO SHOWER!” G.O’s voice echoed from the main bedroom. “ARASO HYUNG!” Mir yelled back. He looked at Hyemin, “Baby do you want to shower first?” Hyemin shook her head, “Aniyo it’s okay. G.O oppa offered too, but I want to finish this before I shower.” She pointed to her iphone and a stack of papers that reflected MBLAQ’s schedule. Mir nodded and kissed her forehead lovingly, “Get it done soon and rest. I’ll be back soon.” He flashed a grin and left the room. Hyemin sighed and looked at the papers in front of her. “Why do they have so many schedules? This is Mir’s. Seungho oppa’s. G.O oppa’s… omo, Joonie oppa’s schedule spans to next year!” she murmured to herself.

At the main bedroom, Mir was just getting ready to enter the bathroom when G.O stopped him, “Where’s Hyemin? I have something for her.” He smiled at the maknae mischievously, holding up a Stitch soft toy. “She’s in her bedroom looking through our schedules. Hyung, isn’t that the soft toy you got when we were at Hong Kong?” Mir took the soft toy from G.O’s hands, playing with it, “Kyaa it’s adorable~” G.O nodded, “Yeah it is. She said she loves this Disney character so I promised to look out for it for her when we’re in Hong Kong. It’s been almost a month and I haven’t had the chance to give it to her.”

Mir nods, “Go find her hyung ~ I wanna shower!” he pushed the soft toy back into G.O’s arms and skipped into the bathroom. 

 

A/N: I'm back. there'll be more updates now because I've finished my exams!!!! :D YAYYYYYY ~ oh, and I was also away for a long time because i was in no mood to write. something happened recently. i'm still recovering from it but yeah, i feel better somehow.