Chapter 1: Moving in

Living with MBLAQ [discontinued; read chapter 22]

[I'm writing such that you will think you're the main character in the story when you read it!]

I sighed as I looked at the pile of clothes in front of me. G.O oppa will be here to pick me up anytime with MBLAQ's personal chauffeur. I haven't noticed that I have so much clothes with me! The doorbell suddenly rang at that moment, scaring the hell out of me. I got up hurriedly and rushed to the door. 

"Annyeong oppa!" I greeted G.O oppa. He smiled, "Annyeong! Ready to leave?" 

I shook my head slowly. G.O oppa smiled and gestured for me to carry on with my packing while he walked towards the sofa and made himself comfortable. Since having met MBLAQ at Jtune one summer while I was training for my dance competition, we have became close friends. True, they were busy, but we will always find time to have a small get-together, either at my place or theirs. I'm an orphan by the way, so I live alone and survive on the assets that my parents left me after they passed away in a car crash. 

I quickly gathered all my clothes and piled them into the remaining luggage, ignoring the mess that I will have to clean up later.

"G.O oppa, I'm ready to go!" I called out as I dragged all my luggages with me. G.O oppa helped me with some as we headed downstairs to where the chauffeur was waiting. 

-arriving at MBLAQ's dorm-

Mir oppa was sitting on the sofa, practicing his rap as I entered the apartment with G.O oppa. "Annyeong Mir oppa!" Mir oppa smiled and acknowledge my call before frowning at the file he was holding. I grinned. It was just so Mir to be very caught up with work but still have time to say hello. Joon oppa appeared out of nowhere and smacked me on the head lightly.

"Yah pabo! Why are you smiling to yourself like that?" I stared at Joon oppa while G.O oppa told him off for having done that to me. Gathering my things, I walked to the room that G.O oppa had pointed out before. 

The room was huge. It had its own attached bathroom and bed with pink linings. I smiled as I begun to unpack, wanting to get everything done so that I can get comfortable in the house. Seungho oppa appeared at my door, "Ahh dongsaeng you're here! Need help with unpacking?" 

I politely declined as I smiled at Seungho oppa. He nodded and wished me luck in unpacking, which I really need. How can I have so many things! 

-after unpacking-

I walked to the living room weakly after an hour of unpacking. Sitting down on the sofa, I was greeted by a flying cushion, obviously thrown by Joon oppa, who loves to bully me. I quickly retaliated by throwing more cushions back. In the midst of our mini fight, G.O oppa stopped us and told us that MBLAQ had to get to Jtune soon for a monitoring session of their choreography. 

"Take care oppas! I'll prepare dinner while waiting for you to come back!" I waved goodbye to the oppas as they left the house ... 

 

A/N: Annyeong readers! I'll really appreciate comments and feedback! This is my first time writing a fan fiction so do guide me along!! :) promote me at your fan fic, leave a comment telling me that you have done so and I'll promote you back! :) kamsahamnida!