Chapter 7: Revelation

Living with MBLAQ [discontinued; read chapter 22]

A/N: Just got home from school 2 hours ago. First day of school was awkward much >< but I'll still do my best, and I won't neglect this fanfic!!! do comment please!!! :) enjoy this chapter!! :)

-done showering-

"Yah!" Mir oppa hugged my from behind as I stood at my desk, turning on my laptop. That widened the smile on my face. "Mir oppa? The rest aren't back yet?" I turned and faced him, abandoning my laptop. 

Mir shook his head, “Nah, they're outside. Ready to tell them?" all I did was to stare at him blankly, all the time thinking, "waeeee?! They're back real fast!! Did I take that long in the shower? I did daydream abit but ... this is unbelievable!!"

I glanced at the clock that G.O oppa had placed on my desk. Aish. I took over an hour in the shower. 

"Mir oppa? I'm ready when you are. When you're with me, I won't be scared. Because I know I have you, no matter what." Mir smiled at me and took my hand, "Let's go then." I followed. 

-in the living room-

Even before any of us two can speak up, G.O oppa shouted while he pointed at our interlocked hands, "YAH ! What are you doing?" I hid behind Mir as he told my oppas what was going on, shy and blushing really hard. 

"Hyungs! Listen to me! Remember I once told you that I had someone in mind? And I wouldn't say who was it no matter how you tried to persuade me. Well, its her. I confessed today and she accepted. So ... hyungs, this is the girl that has stolen my heart, the girl that I want to love and protect wholelheartedly." I tightened my grip on Mir oppa's hand as I waited for the silence to be over.

G.O oppa spoke first, again. "Come with me, I have things to talk to you about." Mir oppa begun to walk over when G.O said, "Not you. You." 

"Me?" I questioned as G.O oppa pointed to me. "Yes, you. Seungho-hyung, Joon, Cheondong. I'll leave our maknae with you guys." G.O oppa held me wrist as he lead me to my room and closed the door.