Chapter 5: he confessed ...

Living with MBLAQ [discontinued; read chapter 22]

A/N: Annyeong ! I'll be updating about once every 2 or 3 days now that my semester's gonna begin ~ do be patient with me!! :) Oh and I really do hope I'll gain more readers and subscribers so pleaseeeeeee subscribe to my story ! *aeygo time* XD hope you enjoy this chapter! leave comments and feedback for me <3 ! much love :)

This might scare you, but I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time. Ever since I first met you, I've been carrying a torch for you. I cannot explain how that feels, but its as if I want to protect you from others and care for you, not in the brotherly way. I've always noticed your actions and whatever you do captures my vision. I just want to say, I really really like you."

Upon hearing that, I blushed even harder. Mir oppa looks completely serious. He kept his hands on mine as I looked down, not knowing what to do in response.

"You don't have to give me an answer now. I know this might be too sudden for you. But I noticed that you've been looking at me for quite some time, and I just thought that I want you to know how I feel towards you, at the very least. Remember when I first texted you after so long six months ago? I was trying to figure out if I should confess to you. Now I've decided to, but I won't pressurise you. So don't give yourself too much pressure either, okay?" 

I nodded slowly. Mir oppa smiled and asked, "Is it okay if I kiss you?" My face turned beetroot red in an instant as he bent down to plant a kiss on my cheek. 

"Mir oppa. I ... " I tried to talk, but my throat wouldn't cooperate. Mir laughed and pinched me softly on my cheeks, "Awwww so adorable. Tell you what. We'll head home first. I'll call G.O hyung and tell him that. Then we'll walk home slowly. How's that?" I could only nod. Mir got up from the bench and begun calling G.O. 

I looked at this person in front of me. There was a small smile on his face as he waited for his call to get through. He paced up and down slowly, focusing on the floor while occassionally looking up. Was this the guy that I had been waiting for? Someone to care for me, to pamper me and baby me? Someone for me to bother myself about, to take care of and to hold the future together? A small frown appeared on my face as I pondered over the many questions that were running through my head. Mir ... I've been trying to run away from facing the fact that I had already developed feelings for him since about a year ago. I've always told myself that I simply looked upon him as a brother. But now, I know.

"Alright! Let's go!" Mir held out his hand for me. Slowly, I placed my hand in his. My hand looked so tiny beside his. Mir's eyes brightened, "You held my hand! Does that mean ... " I kept quiet and nodded. 

 

Do you know what does 14th Apr means to MBLAQ and A+ ? :) 

ITS MBLAQ DAY!! ♥ 
in celebration of this day, let's all trend #happyMBLAQday on twitter!! SO KEEP TYPING THIS HASHTAG INTO YOUR TWEETS!! IT ISN'T MUCH!! DO THIS FOR OUR DEAR BLAQies!! :) ♥ 

I REPEAT!! TREND #happyMBLAQday ON TWITTER TODAY !!!! :) when we really trend it, I'll copy the proof and tweet it to BLAQies. :) @BangMir @MBLAQCD @MBLAQGO @MBLAQSH !! ♥ and also post it to the fan club !! :)"