Chapter 2: Working!

Living with MBLAQ [discontinued; read chapter 22]

 

A/N: Annyeong ! Before I begin on chapter 2, here's a shoutout to HusnaHmzh (http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/96159) who commented on my story! That was my first ever comment and it has really helped increase my confidence in my writing. :) Kamsahamnida!! <3 please help spread this story around!!! <3 hope you guys will enjoy chapter 2!! 

 

As I closed the door, I turned around and scanned the living room once through. "Aish. Why are guys always so messy?" I spoke aloud ot myself before proceeding to clean up the place. I found MIr oppa's comic book lying on the beanbag that he always sits in. Grabbing the book and several bottles of mineral water, I walked to Mir oppa's room and placed them neatly on his table. I knew he liked drinking alot of water when he's hungry so that he won't munch on snacks. 

Afterwhich, I gathered up G.O oppa's song sheets and placed them on the shelf in the recording room. There were several piano scores on the keyboard, which I carefully clipped onto a clipboard, ready for Seungho oppa to use when he needs them again. Thunder oppa was the tidiest guy around. He never leaves his stuff around and always cleans up after him. Joon oppa ... he seems to live in a mess, but somehow still manage to survive. I smiled to myself as I compared the five boys mentally. How can such different people have such a close relationship? I was so glad that I knew them.

"Phew. Tidying done. Now for cooking. Let's see what they have here." I mumbled to myself as I approached the refrigerator. My phone rang just as I was about to commence on my preparations. "Yeoboseyo? Ahhhhh Mir oppa. Munsunil isoso?" I greeted Mir oppa. 

He said something about MBLAQ wanting to dine out tonight so I needn't cook for today. I sighed and kept all the ingredients that I have taken out. Walking into my room, I my laptop and begun surfing the net. 

I browsed through allkpop, reading the news, humming a small tune to myself to break the silence in the house. An email came in, I opened it and shock engulfed me like nothing had ever done so. All I could do was stare at the contents of the email. I was probably in that state for a good fifteen minutes before I recovered and called Mir oppa, whom I was closest to in MBLAQ.

"Yeobose- ..." Mir oppa picked up the call. I cut him off even before he could finish what he was going to say. "MIR OPPA I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT!!!!" I shouted into the phone. "What?! Explain yourself." Calming myself down, I sat on my bed and explained. 

"I applied to be MBLAQ's personal assistant about 2 weeks ago. Remember when your assistant had to leave the position for her family? Well yeah Rain sunbae told me about it and I decided to apply. I went for the interview 2 days ago but I never told you guys cause I wanted it to be confirmed before I break the news to you." I explained the whole episode in one breath and by the time I've finished, Mir oppa was cheering as well, "Chuka hae dongsaeng!!! I'm gonna tell the other hyungs now talk to you when I get home!" 

I could sense that Mir oppa was hyper. I smiled to myself happily. Now I can take care of them and get paid without worries!! Rain sunbae had insisted that the company pay me if I stayed with MBLAQ to look after them, but I didn't want to because I wasn't working for Jtunes so it made me feel bad. Now that I'll be under a contract with Jtunes, this can be considered my job!! I jumped for joy as I thought of working with the oppas in time to come ...

I fell asleep daydreaming on my bed. "Dongsaeng? Wake up silly. Let's go for dinner!" G.O oppa woke me up with his gentle voice. I smiled and nodded.