Chapter 6: Confirmation

Living with MBLAQ [discontinued; read chapter 22]

A/N: why aren't comments nor subscriptions coming in? :'( if you like my story then pleaseeeeeeeeeee do subscribe and comment!! <3 enjoy this chapter!! :) 

Mir jumped up excitedly and hugged me tightly. I smiled. The happiness in me can never be expressed through words. He held my hand tightly as we stepped on our journey home. It'll take a good 30 minutes to get home even if we walk fast. So I knew we had at least 45 minutes together at the rate we're going. 

"Mir oppa?" My voice was soft but he heard it anyway. "Yes baby?" he smiled, looking into my eyes." I blushed.

"Don't call me that!!" I pouted. He pinched my cheeks again, "Awww why are you so adorable? You're mine. My baby." He placed his arm around me and I smiled to myself, still blushing at how sweet he is.

"Mir oppa? I've never thought that I'll fall in love with you. I have to admit that you really caught my attention. I'll always look out for you on your performances and I pay special attention to your parts in songs. But Mir oppa, I never had the courage to admit that my heart was with you already. Until just now when you took the initiative to tell me." By this time, we had stopped in our tracks. Mir was holding both my hands in his. 

"Silly girl. I'm the guy here! If I have never taken the initiative, then you wouldn't be mine already. I don't want to regret this after I see you going off with some other guys. I want to be the one that can protect you and shelter you from all harm. I want to be that special guy. Do you understand?" Mir oppa looked into my eyes. I felt my legs turn jelly as I melted at his words. 

"Yes Mir oppa. You are special." I smiled at him as he pulled me into an embrace once again. 

The journey home was the sweetest I've ever experienced. Mir told me about the times where he had tried to gather his courage and confess to me, but end up drafting all the texts that he has ever typed to me, and never sending them out. I asked to see them. He said he'll show them to me at home. I told him about my university days when I had a poster of him on the ceiling of my dorm just so I could look at him and fall asleep at night.

"Baby? Shall we tell them tonight? My hyungs, your oppas." Mir oppa stopped at the lobby of our apartment. I stared at him in a daze. 

"Well, you decide. I'm okay with anything." I smiled and jumped onto his back. He carried me into the lift and dropped me on the sofa once we got into the apartment. I pouted as he walked away. 

Mir oppa immediately came back to me, "Why are you pouting?" sitting down on the arm of the sofa, he placed an arm around me and pulled me closer to him. "I don't want you to go away." I hugged him tightly. Mir smiled, "Pabo. I'll never leave you. Now go take a shower and have a good rest afterwards?" I nodded and begun to move.

I wore a smile on my face as I proceeded to have my shower. Do I really deserve such happiness? I wondered to myself as I bathed in the bliss of having Mir as my boyfriend.