Chapter 4: she's in love ...

Living with MBLAQ [discontinued; read chapter 22]

A/N: I'm gonna stop writing "oppa" after their names unless in dialouge or something. >< its weird isn't it? Anw, hope you guys will enjoy chapter 4 as much as I did writing it!! :)

 

We finished our dinner soon enough and Seungho suggested that we go for a noraebang session since they have the night free. We were all agreeable so we headed to the nearest noraebang, all geared up for a few hours of singing. G.O oppa hopped out of the restaurant and ran over to the convience store opposite to get honey water for all of us. As we waited by the roadside for him, several girls recognised Seungho. 

"Ahhhhhhhhhh! Seungho oppa!!!" screams could be heard. Seungho motioned for them to keep their voices down, which they really did. G.O waved wildly from the other side of the road at that moment. 

"I think he wants us to go over." Joon spoke up. We headed over to the other side. "You won't believe what I just saw. You wouldn't." G.O sounds as if he was out of breath. 

"What did you see!!!!" Mir jumped up and down, pulling on G.O's sleeve. G.O laughed, "I saw this small kid dancing to . You'll never believe how cute he is." Thunder laughed as he pointed towards a group of kids, "Is that him?" G.O nodded.

We were all staring at the boy, awed by how professional his moves were when Seungho boomed, "HEY are we going to stand here the entire night?" We begun to move on to our destination then, laughing and joking amongst ourselves. 

-arriving at the noraebang-

"Room for six people please." I approached the counter staff, smiling. She nodded and proceeded to pass my request. We walked to the room and entered. Three things happened at once.

1. Mir pulled my hand and made me sit down beside him as he grabbed the control and begun to select their songs.

2. Seungho and G.O got out the song book and quickly decided on what they wanted.

3. Joon and Thunder begun to shout out song names to Mir.

As I sat there looking at Mir choose the songs, my heart skipped a beat. How could someone look so flawless even when doing such a simple action? Unknowingly, I was staring at Mir, oblivious to my surroundings. G.O sat beside me, "Is there any songs you wanna sing?" I continued staring at Mir. G.O poked me softly on my arm. 

"Huh?" I turned to him, looking really blur. G.O laughed at me and repeated what he said. " Oh. Nahh its okay. Thanks, G.O oppa. You guys sing. I'll just join in the fun by the side!" G.O nodded.

The singing begun with their own song, . As Mir rapped, I found myself staring at him again, as if mesmerised by his charm. I don't know what came over me today. It was as if everything that Mir oppa does was charming to me!! I blushed. 

Mir oppa placed his mic down and looked at me, "Yah, what're you dreaming about?" I shook my head and turned away. Mir oppa whispered, "Are you shy? Why are you blushing! OH you were looking at me?!"

I ran out of the room, telling Joon that I'll be at the ladies for a moment. Once outside, I ran and ran because I didn't know what to do. Have I fallen for him? But it can't be! He's like an older brother to me. I ... I was confused.

Mir caught up soon enough. We were near a park. I sat down on a bench that was next to me. "Err Mir oppa? Why did you follow me out?" Mir placed a hand on mine. I tried to move away. He pressed on my hand harder.

"Mir oppa?" My voice trembled. He placed a finger on his lips. I kept quiet. He took a deep breath and begun what he wanted to say ... 

 

A/N: do subscribe to my story and leave comments!! Promo me if you can please ~~~ I need support :'( do look forward to the next chapter!!