Chapter 11: Telling Rain (part 2)

Living with MBLAQ [discontinued; read chapter 22]

 

A/N: a big shoutout to GMagda , who was the first to comment after so long! :) omo, i was so happy!! here's chapter 11. things are still happy here, but it'll get kind of angsty as the story goes by. :)

 

“Neh.” Mir nodded. I smiled happily. Rain-sunbae stood up and walked towards us. He placed a hand on my shoulder and said, “Stay happy. You deserve this happiness.” Tears begun to well up in my eyes. “Aish, don’t cry.” Rain-sunbae pulled me into a hug. “I’m sure your oppas have spoken to you when Mir confessed that you were together already. Whatever they have said, keep it in mind, and don’t ever forget that you will never be alone. Araso?” I cried into his chest, letting out all the emotions that were caught up in me.

I could feel Mir patting me gently on my back, as if to tell me that he wouldn’t let me be alone again. I could feel Rain-sunbae’s strong arms around me, reassuring me that everything will be okay. At that moment, I knew. I didn’t have a family. But I have people who mean much more to me than a family does. I’ve never experienced what it was like to be taken care of until I’ve met them. They have given me so much; they’ve done everything they could to make me feel that I belong with them. And now, I really do belong with them.

“Come on; go with them to the rehearsal room. You can stay there till they end if you want to.” Rain-sunbae smiled. I nodded. He knew. He knew I didn’t want to be alone. That’s why he had allowed me to go into the rehearsal room with MBLAQ, when he usually doesn’t allow anyone in in case they distracted the boys.

Mir took my hand and navigated me out of Rain-sunbae’s office. I was still sobbing. He held onto me as we waited for the lift to proceed to the 24th level, where the training rooms were.

“Mir, take this.” I hear G.O oppa’s voice. I lifted my face from Mir’s chest and peeked at them. G.O oppa had brought a cup of warm water for me.

“Komawo, G.O oppa.” I whispered as Mir handed me the plastic cup. G.O oppa smiled and ruffled my hair alittle.

“Mianhae.” Mir whispered in my ear. I was puzzled.

As soon as we got to the rehearsal room, the boys got busy. MBLAQ was preparing for a comeback stage so they had to get started on the dance right away. Before Mir left for the middle of the room, he held back and turned to me.

“Mianhae. We have to keep this a secret because of me. I promise you that one day, the whole world will know that I have such a beautiful and caring girlfriend. Saranghae yeobo.” Mir oppa kissed my lips swiftly and strolled towards his hyungs, turning back once to give me a small wink. I literally melted inside.

I shifted my position so that I was beside the player. I watched as they got into position with the cameras and lighting.

“Ready?” I asked.

“Neh!” five voices answered me in unison. I pressed play and sat back to enjoy the mini performance that will soon be presented in front of me. No one could deny that MBLAQ is the best all-rounder band that Korea has.

My phone vibrated loudly against the floor just then. I picked it up and whispered, “Yeoboseyo?”

It was Rain-sunbae. He asked for me to meet him in his office in twenty minutes’ time, so while MBLAQ prepared for the next dance, I scooted over to Mir.

“Oppa, I’m going downstairs to meet Rain-sunbae for a while. If I’m not back when you guys are done, call me k?” He nodded. I hugged him tightly and softly tickled his ear, “Hwaiting.” He laughed and pushed me away, “Hey, I’m all sweaty!”

“Mehronggg” I stuck out my tongue playfully at him.

“G.O oppa, Joon oppa, Cheondung oppa, Seungho oppa, I’ll see you later!” I greeted them one by one. They smiled and nodded, ushering me towards the door.

“What about me!” Mir pouted. I laughed and shouted, “Bye MIR OPPA!” he laughed cutely and waved.

Standing in front of his office, I knocked softly on the door. “Come in.” Rain’s voice was deep.