Chapter 14: a sweet gesture and a mysterious place

Living with MBLAQ [discontinued; read chapter 22]

 

A/N: hey readers! :) i'm here again with another chapter. I'm kind of disappointed that there hasn't been any comments for the previous chapters though. :( *pouts* therefore, i'm holding in the next chapter until 3 people comment! >:) (don't hate me for this omgomg >< ) enjoy this chapter~ 

 

“Yah! Touch Mir, or touch any one of us and you’ll get it from me.” Joon’s voice thundered. G.O placed an arm protectively around Mir. The girl glared at them and walked back to her team. “Manager hyung, they are obviously trying to make use of us to promote their models. This company isn’t professional at all. I vote we get back to Jtune camp before this gets worse.” Seungho walked over to the group, pulling their manager and Cheondung along.

“Neh. You guys go over and wait for me. I’ll be right there.” Their manager replied.

I watched as MBLAQ approached me, gesturing for me to follow them into the resting room.

 

“Yah! Who do they think they are?! Touching MBLAQ like that, not even giving us any respect!” Joon oppa flared up. I knew he was keeping himself in check out there. His fists were clenched the entire time. Even so, I flinched at his voice, unused to this side of him that rarely shows up. G.O patted him on the shoulder. I realised Mir wasn’t here.

“I can’t believe that woman touched Mir like that.” G.O spoke softly, leaving his vision on me. I looked down, not wanting to catch his eyes. He walked over to me and sat on the arm of the sofa, beside me, “Dongsaeng? You okay?” I felt his hand ruffling my hair, an action of his which showed his concern and love for me. He was genuinely like my older brother. I nodded slightly. Mir came into the room at that time. “Mir-ah.” G.O’s voice was still soft. He probably gestured to me or something, the next thing I know, Mir had picked me up from the sofa.

“Yah! Oppa! Put me down!” I cried. Mir sat down and arranged my position on his lap before putting is hand over my mouth.

“Is that any way to talk to your oppa?” he mockingly chided me. I ignored him and asked, “Where did you go?” He frowned, “Well, I went to get changed out of those clothes firstly, because I didn’t want the clothes to remind you of what had happened. Then I went to collect our shades.” He fished out four pairs of sunglasses and handed them out. I looked at him suspiciously. Music began to play. I suspected that G.O oppa did the broadcast from his mobile phone. My eyes widened as Mir placed me on the sofa gently.

The resting room was quite big; the members had space to dance. The boys did the choreography for Oh Yeah’s chorus once and I was totally captivated by them.

“Yah, why are you looking at Joonie hyung!” Mir pouted. I laughed as Joon oppa replied, “Aish, isn’t that obvious? I’m ier!” Mir attempted to hit him but he ran away, shouting “mehrong!” at Mir.

Mir ignored him and walked over to me, “Feeling better? I got hyungs to help me with that so the image in your head will change and not think about that incident.” I nodded. Frankly, the girl’s touches still bugged me. But I knew it wasn’t Mir’s fault. He didn’t want it either. I kept quiet and blocked out those thoughts.

“I’m yours, baby.” Mir whispered and took my hand. I smiled, liking the warmth that his hand gave me. Their manager walked in, MBLAQ stopped what they were doing and stood up immediately, crowding around him.

“Let’s go, boys. I made them delete every single shot that you took today. he won’t be able to make use of you. Also, I’ve reported this matter to Rain. He’s furious and plans to sue this company for breach of contract.” Mir cheered at the end of his words. Joon and G.O high-fived each other. There was nothing they hated more than lack of respect for MBLAQ.

“Daebak! Come on, we have the rest of the day free. And it’s only 5pm! What shall we do?” G.O jumped up excitedly.

“Hyung! Can we go to THAT place?” Cheondung spoke up suddenly. G.O looked at him inquisitively, “What place?”

Cheondung looked at Mir for help. “G.O hyung, that place! The place we told you about a few weeks ago! You know … ?” Mir tried giving more hints to G.O without revealing the place. G.O frowned. Seungho walked to him and whispered something. His face lit up instantly.

“WELL WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?! LET’S GO!” G.O dragged Joon with him, ignoring his protests.

“AISH. WE HAVEN’T CHANGED! G.O HYUNG!!!!” Cheondung thundered. I laughed and snuggled up to Mir, who had sat on the arm of the sofa, being beside me. “Looks like we have some waiting to do. Let’s wait for them at the car.” Mir winked. I nodded, telling Seungho oppa that we’ll be downstairs in the van.