Chapter 18: provoking Mir and angering MBLAQ

Living with MBLAQ [discontinued; read chapter 22]

 

He shrugged nonchalantly, “Oh, Rain-hyung told me to get to know you guys better.” I scoffed, “What nonsense. You and I both know we have nothing much to talk about.” turning my back to him, I took out my phone and began texting Mir.

 

((Oppa, where are you?)) //send//

“Well, it seems like you’ve changed. I don’t remember you being so cold to me in the past.” He chuckled. It irritated me.

“Leave me alone.” I snapped at him, not caring if I was loud. My phone vibrated.

 

((I’m in Bi-sunbaenim’s car. Waeyo?)) //received//

((Can you come back? Key is here.)) //send//

Key leaned against the frame of the van door, looking at me as I tapped away on my phone.

“What do you want? Leave me alone. Mir will be here soon.” I growled, glaring at him. He chuckled again, “Aish, I just wanted to relive some old memories.” He moved closer to me. I shrank back against the seat, wanting to be as far away as possible.

“Well well, still as shy as ever.” Key leaned in, as if he wanted to kiss me. I prepared to shun him, but it wasn’t needed since Key suddenly jerked backwards and left me alone in the van.

Mir had grabbed Key by the collar and pulled him away from the van.  

“Mir!” Key spluttered as he fell to the ground. Mir glowered at him, “What the heck were you trying to do to MY girlfriend?!” I held onto Mir’s arm as he tried to grab Key again.

“Oppa! I’m fine! Really!! Leave it!” I gently his shoulder as Key got up and left, throwing Mir a dirty look as he did so.

Mir turned and looked at me, “Baby? What happened?” I told him everything. He wrapped his arms around me and whispered softly in my ear, “Mianhae baby. I shouldn’t have left you alone.”

“Aniyo, I was too careless. I should have locked the door. Kibum is scary sometimes.” I tapped his nose lightly and grinned, wanting to show him that I was alright. I didn’t want Mir to be worrying about me.

 

Mir made himself comfortable at the back of the van. I giggled and moved over to where he was and climbed onto his lap. His strong arms cuddled me as I snuggled against his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

 

A/N: From here onwards it’ll be in third person’s view! I might start writing in the third person’s view. There are lot of restrictions when I’m writing as the main character.

Key walked back to where the rest of MBLAQ was, nursing his bruised elbow. Joon noticed his presence and skated over, leaning against the rink that bounded the ice skating ring.

“What happened?” He questioned, indicating Key’s injury. Key sighed and looked down, “It seems like Mir sunbae doesn’t like me much … “ By this time, the rest of MBLAQ had gathered. G.O spoke up, “Well, it doesn’t seem like our Mireu to dislike someone even before knowing them. Did some misunderstanding arise?”

Key shook his head, “Ani, I was just talking to Hyemin. Mir came and dragged me away, then pushed me onto the tarmac. That’s how I got hurt here.” Joon looked at him suspiciously, “What were you talking about?”

“Just random stuff.” Key murmured and pretended to nurse his wound. Seungho sighed, “Let’s get you cleaned up. Joon, go to the van and see if Mir is still seething. Check on Hyemin too. G.O, get manager hyung, I think he’s in one of the VIP rooms. Cheondung, Key, come with me, we’re going to get first aid. We’ll all meet at the van in 15 minutes.”

Being the leader that he was, Seungho gave clear instructions to s, who carried them out almost immediately.

Joon took off his skates and dashed to the van after collecting his belongings from the locker. G.O got rid of his skates in record time and sprinted to find their managers.

Seungho turned to his two dongsaengs, “Key, what exactly happened? You can choose to keep quiet. But Mir will tell Joon anyway, and Joon will tell me. Don’t you think it’s better if you tell me yourself?” Cheondung nodded, “ There are no secrets between MBLAQ. And Bi-hyung. We tell each other everything because we are the only artistes in J.Tune. If you are a part of J.Tune, honesty is really important.” Key bit on his lips and kept quiet.

Exasperated, Seungho simply walked towards the counter, pulling Cheondung with him. Key followed numbly behind.

 

Joon opened the door to the van. The sight that greeted him brought a small smile to his face. Mir and Hyemin were huddled together; Hyemin was fast asleep while Mir was smiling as he looked at her sleeping face. What a cute couple.

“Mireu?” Joon called out softly. Mir looked up, “Oh, hyung!” Joon got into the van and closed the door, taking the seat in front of Mir. He turned back and looked at the maknae, concerned.

“What happened just now? With Key.” Joon questioned. Mir told him. Joon was enraged.

“HE WHAT? THAT FREAKING BASTARD HE HAS NO RESPECT FOR HER, DOES IT?!” Joon yelled. Mir panicked. “Hyung! Shhhhh!”

Hyemin stirred, rubbing her eyes as she adjusted to the lighting. Seeing Joon, she happily exclaimed, “Oh Joonie oppa, you’re here! Does that mean we’re done for the day? I’m hungry.” Hyemin pouted. Mir laughed as Joon poked her cheek.

“Dae we are. I came here to find you two first. Seungho hyung and the rest will be here soon. G.O hyung went to get manager hyung.” Joon clenched his fist to contain his anger, but smiled while speaking to Hyemin.

The van door opened just then, revealing a fuming Seungho, Cheondung who was patting his shoulder timidly, and Key, who was a distance away.

“Get that person away from me.” Seungho gritted his teeth and got into the front seat alone.

“What happened?” Joon questioned Cheondung urgently. Cheondung hesitated. “Bwoh?! Just tell us, hyung!” Mir’s voice sounded strangled. They seldom see their leader in such an angry state.

Cheondung spoke up softly, “Key provoked him. He insulted MBLAQ.”

“BWOH?!” Mir and Joon had the same reaction. Hyemin glared at Key, “Since you appeared, nothing good has happened. What is your motive? To turn all our lives upside down!?”

G.O arrived with their manager. As their manager got into the driver’s seat. G.O climbed into the van, pushing Cheondung in front of him. “What did I miss?” He looked around at the angry faces around him and shifted his vision to the front. Their leader had his ear phones plugged in and was gritting his teeth. “Alright, who made Seungho hyung angry?” G.O turned to his dongsaengs.

“Him.” Hyemin glared at Key once again as she answered her oppa’s question. G.O glanced at him.  

“Get on, we’ll talk on the way.” G.O’s spoke coldly to Key, who meekly got into the van. "Okay, so who can tell me what happened?" G.O inquired as the van began its journey back to the company.

 

A/N: ANNYEONG READERS! SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATE >< I PROMISE I'LL UPDATE AS FREQUENTLY AS I CAN !

By the way, I've been thinking if I should post up a JOOMI oneshot. There will be in it. What are your views? Comment and lemme know! :) 

hoped you enjoyed the chapter! and omg, don't hate Key TT