Chapter 17: what does he want?

Living with MBLAQ [discontinued; read chapter 22]

 

A/N: annyeong readers! :) I'm changing "your" name to HYEMIN instead of the original !!! hope this doesn't confuse anyone. :) COMMENTS PLEASE ~ <3 and i apologise if this chapter is kind of short. Its still exams period for me and I have loads of stuff to do! >< 

 

“Omo! Are you alright?” I could feel a pair of strong arms around me. Looking up, I saw that it was Rain. I nodded, “Neh, I’m okay.” I blinked several times, “Omo! Bi-sunbaenim, how come you’re here?”

Hearing my voice, the boys skated over quickly. Sounds of greeting could be heard. Rain smiled and gestured for someone to come over. We all turned. My jaws dropped. Kibum.

Getting up with the help of Mir, I clung onto him as Rain introduced the person beside him, “I came here because Seungho told me you guys would be bringing Hyemin here.” He nodded at me. “This is Key. He’ll be following you guys around for 2 weeks to get to know your lifestyles and schedules. He’s a trainee with our company, so treat him nicely will you?”

I stiffened. Oh, so he’s called Key now. Mir turned and looked at me with a questioning look. I shook my head slightly, not wanting to talk about what was on my mind. Mir and Joon helped me out of the rink. I took of my skates after sitting down on one of the benches, staring into space silently. Mir and Joon sat by either side of me.

“Hyemin, what’s wrong?” Joon’s voice was soft. Mir glanced at him and shot him daggers with his eyes, as if asking him to stop asking. I turned to Mir, “It’s okay yeobo, I’ll tell you two. Let’s go to the van.” They nodded. We returned the skates and walked out. Joon probably told G.O and the rest, who were still skating with Key.

I got into the van with the guys following closely behind me. After shutting the door, Joon turned to me, “So, what’s up?” I bit my lower lip, unsure of how I should commence my story. Mir placed a hand on mine and smiled, “You can tell us anything.” “Right, Joonie hyung?” he added as an afterthought. Joon nodded.

“Well, Key … or Kim Ki Bum, as how he was called when I first knew him, is my ex-boyfriend.” I felt Mir tensed up with the last word. Joon placed a hand on his shoulder and urged me to continue. “We dated for about a year before we broke up because his family didn’t approve of me. We parted amicably. I know he still had feelings for me a while ago, because one of our ex-classmates texted me and told me that Kibum was still moping over our break up. The thing is, Kibum is someone who finds it hard to move on. I’m afraid that he’ll still have feelings for me.”

Joon spoke up when I stopped. “Do you still have feelings for him then? I shook my head vigorously, “Aniyo! We broke up 3 years ago. I’m long over him. I have Mir! He’s my everything!!” I reached over to hug Mir, who received me with open arms and planted a kiss on my forehead.

“You’re mine. Nobody can steal you away. Araso?” He gave a small smile. I grinned and snuggled into his chest. Joon cleared his throat, “I shall leave you two lovebirds here, shall I?” I laughed and pulled myself away from Mir.

“Oppa, you can join in our hug too!” I stuck out a tongue at him and pulled him into a hug with Mir. I felt at ease with the two of them with me. It didn’t matter if Kibum tried to woo me back or anything. My heart is with Mir and I knew that.

Joon pulled away, “I’m going in to find the guys, G.O hyung is calling me.” He held up his phone and waved it a little before opening the door, getting off the van with a smile. I gave a small wave before making myself comfortable on Mir’s chest, staying silent. I was tense, Kibum isn’t someone to let go so easily. And I’ve seen how drastic his measures can get if he doesn’t get his way. What if he does something to harm MBLAQ? What if he does something that will harm MBLAQ’s reputation?

“Yeoboseyo?” Mir’s voice rang out. I looked up at him inquisitively. After a few moments, he hung up and looked at me apologetically, “Sorry baby, Bi-hyung wants to meet me.” I nodded, “I’ll wait here, oppa. Please turn on the music for me?” Mir nodded and slid a disc into the slot before pressing play. He left the van after giving me a peck on the cheek. I smile slightly to myself.

I was drifting off the dreamland when the van door opened suddenly. Expecting it to be Mir, I turned and smiled. The smile was slowly wiped off my face as I saw who it was.

“Kibum. What do you want?” my voice was dangerously low.