Chapter 15: the place

Living with MBLAQ [discontinued; read chapter 22]

 

A/N: chapter 15's here. enjoy :) 

 

Mir and I got into the cosy van and huddled together in the back seat. It was such a cold day.

“Mir oppa? Where are we going?” I looked up at him. Mir laughed and kissed my forehead, “You’ll know when we get there, yeobo.” I pouted. He placed a finger on my lips and smiled gently.

I made a face at him and buried my face in his chest, “How long will it take for us to get there?”

“Hm, about an hour. Get some sleep, baby.” Mir oppa cooed. I fumbled in his pockets for a moment. “Yah, it tickles! What are you looking for?” I grabbed his mobile phone just then and unlocked it, asking for his password which he told me almost instantly.

“Picture.” I said simply. Mir’s face lit up and he smiled brightly, the exact smile that I love so much. We took countless of photos in the short few minutes that we were left alone in the car. There were dorky ones, displays of aegyo ones, serious ones, sweet ones. Mir began choosing one to be used as his wallpaper once we finished. I smiled and hugged him tightly, allowing sleep to consume me.

“Annyeong!!” I distinctively heard G.O in my sleepy state. “Hyung-nim! Shh! She’s asleep.” Mir hissed. I looked up from Mir’s chest and smiled, “Nahh, it’s okay, I wasn’t really asleep yet. I like G.O oppa’s voice when he says Annyeong. It’s like part of his aeygo”

G.O laughed cutely as he go onto the van with the others while Mir pouted, “What about me?”

“Mehrong!” I poked out my tongue at him, giggling. It was true, I really did like G.O oppa’s voice. For some reason, I felt the closest to him when I first met the boys. I did meet G.O oppa slightly earlier, but even after interacting with them, I still felt the closest to him. It was like I could tell him anything and he’ll be there for me. More of like love for an elder brother, if you know what I mean.

I looked up at Mir and shifted my vision to G.O. Two of the most important people in my life are with me. I smiled at the blissful feeling that took over me. The boys began singing along to the radio, which was broadcasting their very own “One better day”. I smiled as Mir rapped along to the lyrics. His voice was like a sweet melody to me.

I fell asleep not long after. Mir looked at my sleeping face and smiled to himself. Joon saw it, “Yah, look at our maknae, all grown up already!” everyone laughed as Mir blushed. “Omo! Joonie hyung, you’re mean! Wait till you find your other half. You’ll be worse than me!” Mir’s weak attempt to cover up his shyness tickled his hyungs.

“Baby? We’re here. Wake up.” I opened my eyes and blinked a few times to adjust my vision. OMO! IT WAS AN ICE-SKATING RINK! No ordinary ice-skating rink but one that was MBLAQ-themed. I looked at each of the boys in turn. Happiness was written all over their faces. 

 

It was a beautiful place. The rink was huge, with photos of MBLAQ all around its boundaries. Their songs were being broadcasted on random, and there was a huge screen showing MBLAQ’s progress from their debut till now. Outside of the rink, there was a stretch of walkway that showed MBLAQ’s accomplishments. Each member had a section to themselves. On the opposite side was another walkway where there were shops selling drinks that were served in bottles that had MBLAQ’s photo on them. Another shop sold merchandise that fans can purchase once this place is open to public. It was breath-taking.