Chapter 20: clearing things up

Living with MBLAQ [discontinued; read chapter 22]

 

Once everyone got into the circle on the floor, the meeting begun.

Seungho spoke up, “Well, first things first. Key, what happened with Hyemin?

Key stammered, “I was just … just …” Hyemin came to his rescue, being the nice girl that she was, “He was talking to me and … well let’s just say he did something disrespectful. Mir oppa came because I texted him, and he saw it. So he pushed Kibum .. I mean Key and he fell.”

Mir nodded in agreement as Hyemin spoke. Key glanced at her, “I apologise, Hyemin. Much as I’ve wanted to do it, I shouldn’t.”

Mir glared at him at this sentence, but Hyemin gave a small smiled and shook her head, “It’s okay.”

Joon gave a stern stare, “But it’s not okay if you do it again.” G.O nodded, backing Joon up. “If you ever show disrespect to Hyemin again, you will not only have to answer to Mir, but to me, and the rest of MBLAQ. She’s the only girl here and we all see her as our sister, someone whom we’ll protect. So other than Mir, there are 4 other people who will be taking you on if you as much as touch a hair on her.” G.O’s voice was dangerously low. Key gulped, “Araso, G.O sunbaenim.”

Cheondung piped up, “What about those nasty things you said to Seungho hyung while we were waiting?” Key’s face turned red. “I-I didn’t mean it … I …” his voice trailed off. Joon glanced at him and then looked at Seungho. Seungho spoke up, “Okay. I am prepared to let the matter go. But I’ll have you to know that MBLAQ, we are not a group whom you can insult and get away with it. When you see how difficult it is to constantly keep yourself in top form, when you see how hard we work, it’ll make you take back all your words. One more time I hear you insult MBLAQ, or if anyone tells me you’ve been bad mouthing MBLAQ, I’ll not hesitate to report it to Bi-hyung.”

Key nodded meekly. What else could he do? He sat silently as the members of MBLAQ exchanged several words.

‘I’m already here. I have to make the best of the situation and give my best. This is my dream.’ Key thought to himself, pondering hard. Key cleared his throat softly, “Mianhae.” He spoke, to everyone in the room. He had just been really upset today and he knew that his attitude was bad. “I apologise for everything today. There won’t be a repeat of what happened.”

Joon clapped his hands together as Mir jumped up, both in joy. “YAY! We’re all fine again!” Mir cheered. Joon nods, “Come on, we have dancing to do!”

Hyemin retreated to the end of the studio as the guys got into position to show Key the dance once. She walked over to where Key was standing, “Kibum, learn well from them, araso?” she patted his back. “Dae, I will.” Key nods.

MBLAQ went through the dance routine once as Key and Hyemin watched. “Oppa! I want to learn too~” Hyemin ran up to Mir and whined cutely. Mir laughed and ruffled her hair, “Sure. It’ll be fun for you. We have until midnight anyway.” He winks. Hyemin grinned, “dae!” she nods happily. 

 

A/N: just ... shoot me. omg wth is this TT