Bipolar Jungnam

For You It's Separation, For Me It's Waiting

 

----Minah’s POV----

When Yunho sunbae asked me whom the one I loved, I couldn’t help but told him that I loved Changmin oppa. I knew it’s wrong but I couldn’t forget about him. I managed myself to avoid him. I ignored his messages and his calls. But my heart couldn’t lie, this past two weeks I’m longing for his accompanies and presences. I’m sure that I loved him, instead of Donghae. I used these two weeks to contemplate about everything. My heart couldn’t hold anymore, I needed Changmin oppa more than everything. I knew that Donghae was meant to me, but it in the past. I couldn’t live in my past. So today, I bravely confessed to Yunho sunbae that I loved his dongsaeng.

I could feel the glares from my dongsaeng behind me. I knew I did lots of mistake. And I swore that Yunho sunbae just now cleared his throat, maybe he predicted the wrong answer. Everyone I knew expected I would come back to Donghae, LOL, I’m sure this feeling this time was right, I’ve fallen for Changmin oppa. I hope that my decision was the right decision for me.

“Do you really love him” Yunho sunbae asked me, he seemed not believe with what I’ve said.

Definitely, I nodded, he smiled. “Okay, as you say you love him. I will help you with all the things here. You can’t avoid him again, please. You don’t know the effect for him,” Yunho sunbae explained.

I nodded again, this feeling. I knew this feeling. This feeling was so familiar. I knew, this time my decision was right.

--------------------------------------------------

The next day, Changmin went to the cafe next to CROWN’s dorm again. He wore his disguise and now he pretended to read a newspaper and he also put the earphone. A white Audi came from the apartment building, Changmin was so sure that Minah was in the car, so he managed himself to follow the car. The white car was stopped near the park. A girl wearing a scarf and white colored coat came from the car. Automatically, Changmin stopped his car too, but the girl proceeded to Changmin’s car, she knocked the car’s window, but it wasn’t Minah.

“Open it,” she said.

Changmin opened the window carefully, “Who are you?’ he asked.

The girl put off her mask, it’s Jungnam.

“Ahh, Jungnam-sshi. You scared me,” Changmin sighed.

“Oppa, please, I do have some request to you,” Jungnam showed her saddy face.

Changmin was confused with Jungnam’s sentences then he let Jungnam in the car.

Jungnam sighed, and she started to sob, “Oppa, I don’t know what I should do,” Jungnam said in between her tears.

“Jungnam-sshi, what’s with the tears? What happen?”

“Minah unnie… These two weeks, she locked herself on her room. I often hear she cries on the late night when we already slept, I think she yearns for Donghae sunbae. That night when I opened her room, there were many of her photos with Donghae sunbae, I don’t know what I should do…” Jungnam exclaimed.

Changmin flabbergasted. These past two weeks I only think of her, but she thinks about him instead of me? I think we’ve shared the kiss, I think it was because she loved me too, but what is this? Truth to be told, I still have a faith to have her in my life before Jungnam told me about this five minutes ago. What kind of a girl is she? I think that she is a good girl. Who should I believe in this situation? I just want to believe Minah, but Jungnam’s tears?

Jungnam jiggled Changmin’s arm, “Oppa, what should I do? I wish I can meet with Donghae sunbae, but he seems busy lately, so I decided to meet you. Oppa, I want you to comfort her,” Jungnam said.

Changmin smiled bitterly, “How can I comfort her while she thinks about another man? Go find Donghae hyung and ask him to see Minah,”

Jungnam wiped her tears, “Oppa… I know what you’re feeling right now,”

Changmin shook his head, “No, you don’t. Ah Jungnam-sshi, if you have done with what you want to say, can you go now? I have something to do now,” he urged.

Jungnam nodded, she gave Changmin a hug, and then she left him.

Changmin drove his car crazily to Han River. He parked his car, and he took a walk with his disguise on him. What in the world that she misses Donghae hyung? I swear that she loves me, but why? I want to not to believe with what Jungnam’s said, but her words were hard to resist. No wonder she ignored my messages and my calls, now I know. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minah just woke up from her. She found her phone was ringing, it’s from Yunho.

“Ah sunbae, what’s up?’ Minah asked, tried to hold herself to yawn.

“Changmin left the dorm one hour ago and I bet he is waiting for you now on the café, I think you should meet him. Usually he will leave the café once he sees you leave the dorm too,” Yunho answered.

Minah rubbed her eyes, “Sunbae, I’m not ready yet. I’ve ignored him these two weeks. I’m worry about his reaction when he sees me,”

Yunho chuckled, “That’s okay. You just need to calm yourself. You have to believe that everything will be okay. I’ll hang up now, make sure you meet him. Bye Minah,” Yunho hung the phone.

Minah went off from the bed, she walked to the mirror and now she faced her reflection on the mirror. She smiled awkwardly. Do I have to meet him? Do I have to show him that I do love him too? Do I have to tell him directly that I like him? Do I really love him?

Minah flicked her forehead, Of course I love him. She giggled and then went to bathroom. ~~~~~~~~

------------------------------------