Kiss Me Tender

For You It's Separation, For Me It's Waiting

 

>>>>Minah’s POV<<<<

I walked to my room and locked the door after hearing Jungnam said that Changmin oppa was with another woman. I managed to calm when I’m in front of my dongsaeng. I couldn’t make them worry about me. Okay, I didn’t cry for God’s sake, I just… well I just wanted to be alone so I locked the door. I just wanted to clear all the things about Changmin oppa. It seemed that he didn’t need me anymore. Oh, that’s why he didn’t call me anymore. Great, that was great, dude! I didn’t know that all men were like that! Crap!

I need a fresh air. Fresh air! I wore my coat, my cap, and my mask. I’m ready to go. Destination? HAN RIVER. I opened my door, and I saw Aecha and Sooyun sat in front of my room. They looked anxious. Oh my dear dongsaeng, I knew I loved you!

“Unni, are you okay?” Sooyun asked me.

I nodded, “Of course. Why would I feel sad? I have you girls,” I said cheerfully.

“Ah, it’s relief then. By the way, where will you go?” Aecha asked.

“Somewhere over the rainbow,” I playfully replied. Aecha pouted.

“Wherever you go, just take care of yourself, unni,” Sooyung said to me. I bid a hug to them then left. It’s great to live with them. Aecha, Sooyun, and Jungnam. They were so cute and they loved me. Love in here means a love from lil sisters to older sister. Don’t think a nonsense one! We’re normal, we’re not *uhm* sorry, a lesbian. But Jungnam acted strangely lately, I didn’t bother to ask. I wanted to respect her privacy. Maybe she got something to do outside.

I arrived at Han River. I found a bench and I sat on it. Well, it’s been a long time since I spent my spare time here, with you know who. I eyed the surrounding here, still the same. The scent of Han’s water and the newly cut grass, I loved it so much. I closed my eyes to enjoy these circumstances. I just needed to forget everything about him, and him. I would focus on my carrier. Okay, enough. Han Minah, you could do this! LOL, am I looked so desperate now? Yeaaah, I’m so desperate to see Changmin oppa. I missed him, okay, I admitted that I missed him. Well, actually I didn’t believe with what Jungnam said. An old quotation ever said that believe on what you see not what you hear. That’s why I didn’t believe her.

Someone pulled out my mask, and wait… kissed me, on the lips??? Waitt??!!! WHATT????? Kissed me on the lips?? I opened my eyes quickly, and yes… he was right in front of me. I didn’t bother to pull him away. I leaned on his hug, deeper and deeper. I didn’t care whether it’s on Han River or where. Eventually, would be the worst mistake that I’ve made.

>>>>Minah’s POV end<<<<

--------------------------------------------------------------

>>>>Changmin’s POV<<<<

I GOT HIT BY A THING CALLED BOREDOM!!! The great Changmin was now in a dangerous mode. I walked to my car, but still I didn’t want to go home. I still needed a time to be alone. Unconsciously, I drove my car to Han River. After parking the car, I walked alongside the beautiful Han River. It was a lovely afternoon. There were many couples passed by, there were many children played with their parents. And me? Pathetically walked with no one, NO ONE. I saw a familiar figure again, but this time wasn’t Jungnam. I looked for her carefully. Gasp, it’s Minah. My Minah.

She sat by herself, looked like she talked to herself. I knew about her so well. Though she wore her mask, I still could recognize her. I’m eyed her since the moment when she sat. Lovely, she was just, lovely. I couldn’t help but walked towards her. Good timing and a chance. She closed her eyes, and I didn’t know why, but I pulled out her mask and kissed her. Well, is it what they call love? But I’m sure it’s not a lust.

She opened her eyes, but she didn’t mind, and kissed me back. It’s a bit risky, but I didn’t care. I missed her, and I admitted that I couldn’t forget about her. I just wanted to have her. That’s all.

She finally pulled herself out, “I think I’m going to die because of you,” she said, put her mask again. I did the same thing.

I smiled, but she couldn’t see me smile.

“Why? Do you like that so much?” I .

She pinched my arm, “You scared me, oppa. If only you’re just a ert, I would directly call the police to arrest you,” she said, and well… pouted. I kissed her again, not a real kiss because this masks thingy. She chuckled, “Do you know how I miss you?” she whispered.

I nodded. I couldn’t let her go for the second time. This time, I would make sure that I kept her and never let my guard down on you. Yes, I would, Han Minah.

>>>>Changmin’s POV end<<<<