Chapter 26

For You It's Separation, For Me It's Waiting

 

“Unni, are you really that okay?” Aecha asked to Minah cautiously.

Minah leaned her back against the couch, “Do I really look so cool at that press con?” she asked, ignored Aecha’s question. Aecha hit Minah’s arm gently. “Unni-ah, I’m serious, don’t joking around,” she protested.

Minah cupped Aecha’s cheeks, “I’m okay my dear dongsaeng. Don’t worry. I’ll still live with you. Sir Hyongsuk is a generous man, right? And the other good news is… I’m your new manager. I’ll work with Jiho oppa to control your manner now,” she said, tried to sound happy.

“Really? It’s a relief then… But unni, by any chance… do you really love Changmin oppa?” out of the blue Sooyun joined them.

Minah sighed, and nodded, “Yeaah, I love him so much,” she said, but… she looked so sad.

“You have to say thank to me. I’m your cupid, you know,” Jiho also joined them.

“How come? You’re kidding me right?” Minah pouted. Jiho shrugged, the he told everything about Changmin, from their first plan about ‘coincidentally’ meeting at the gym, how Changmin collected her photos and placed it as wallpaper on his phone, and how much Changmin loved her. Sooyun and Aecha envied with Minah, “Ahh, I want one… a person like Changmin oppa,” Aecha mumbled. “Yeah, he’s so sweet, you’re lucky… unni,” Sooyun said.

At this time, Jungnam came. She looked so tired, “Where have you been, Jungnam-sshi? I think that you’re already forget how to come back home,” Aecha said cynically.

But Jungnam ignored her and directly walked to her room, and slammed the door.

“Well, what’s with that behavior?” Jiho asked, felt irritated.

“I think she has a problem, and… something serious. I should talk with her later,” Minah said.

--------------------------------------------------

“Where will you go, Hae?” Leeteuk asked Donghae who already wore his mask and his cap, looked so suspicious.

“I have something to do, hyung. I’ll be back later,” he dashed out from the dorm without waiting Leeteuk’s permission.

“Well, Donghae acts strangely lately. I wonder what happen to him,” Yesung said to Leeteuk. Leeteuk shrugged. He knew and always knew that Donghae would go to see Minah, but he didn’t bother to nag Donghae. As always, he was an angel without wing.

In 30 minutes, finally Donghae arrived at Hyongsuk building. He ran to CROWN dorm to avoid the commotion. He tried to catch his breath before pushing the bell.

“Calm down Hae, calm down…” he talked to himself.

He pushed the bell. Needed 5 minutes for someone to open the door. It’s Minah.

Without hesitating, Donghae pulled Minah on his hug. He hugged her tightly, “Why did you do that? It made me feel like I’m the bad guy here,” he said, his voice was shaking so hard.

“Well, you’re the bad guy,” Minah replied playfully. He let Donghae entered the dorm. There were Jiho and Aecha, they stared at Donghae intentionally. “Oh… come on, he comes as my friend,” Minah said. Donghae and Minah sat on the kitchen since Jiho and Aecha didn’t have a willing to move.  Minah served him coffee and fruits. Donghae sipped his coffee and sighed. He stared at Minah.

“So, are you really quit from all those things?” Donghae asked.

Minah nodded, and released a heavy breath. “I don’t have any reason to survive. You know, I don’t have a family. I’m the one who made all the things being so complicated, and well… actually I’m tired to pretend that I’m okay when I’m not, so it’s better for me to quit. It’s better for you, Siwon oppa, Changmin oppa, for everyone…” she explained.

Donghae held Minah’s hand, he smiled oh so beautiful smile as always, “You have me, note that. I do all the things until this extent is because I care to you, I love you and well yeah… although I know you love someone else, but please… don’t forget that you have us, me and Changmin. You didn’t need to take all the blames. If we want to look back and investigate the past, then I’m the one who did so many mistakes. Why Minah, just why?”

Minah chuckled, “Look Hae, I don’t regret with all the decisions that I made. See… I’m all okay, don’t you worry about me that much. You have to look for someone else to love, don’t bothering about me when you don’t care about yourself. You have me too as a friend, let just get along together like a best friend,” Minah said. Donghae looked sad at the moment but then he tried to look happy.

They had a good time, good conversations, and good circumstances that night. All the misunderstandings finally solved. Donghae sure that Minah loved Changmin so much this time, so he forced himself not to pressure Minah about his feelings. He believed that if they were destined to be together, then there would be a time for it. It’s separation for Minah, but it’s waiting for Donghae. Yes, he still has that faith.

--------------------------------------------------

>>>>Minah’s POV<<<<

I nestled my body on the bed after Donghae leaving. I’m so tired after that freaking press con this night. But well, I’m relieved since everything was now backed to normal again. I might not be able to appear on the screen again, but it’s not a big deal. I’ve reached my goal as an Idol, but it ended. All I needed this time was searching for the other goal of my life. Maybe I could become a writer, or a journalist, or whatever I desired. But being CROWN’s manager was such a good job too. Ahh… that generous man, I owed him too much.

My phone rang, it’s from Yunho sunbae.

“Yeah, yoboseyo sunbae,” I greeted him.

“It’s me babe, Changmin… your oppa,”he whispered. I chuckled.

“Why do you use Yunho sunbae’s phone? Where’s yours?” I asked.

“Well, I’m in a detention now. Manager hyung brings my phone now. But I miss you so much, so I asked Yunho hyung to lend be his phone,”

“What if you get caught?” I nagged him.

“It’s not the time for being a nagging girlfriend. And well, am I the last to know about your worst decision? Pabo… you think it will end the mess, huh?”

I shrugged, “That was the best decision, you pabo. It’s not the time being a nagging boyfriend,” I talked back to him. Oh well, am I forgot to tell you a happy news? I’m officially started dating Changmin oppa. It happened so fast, he proposed me when he kissed me at Han River, I just agreed with him since I loved him so much. Happy news, huh?

“But still, you don’t need to quit. I know you have a bright future, I just can’t understand why all of sudden you decide to quit.”

“OPPAAA, enough. Can we talk something else?” I begged cutely. I heard him sighed, guessed he still wanted to nag me. Kekekee~ I’m a way more genius than you, boy.

“Okay, what do you want us to talk?”

“I want us to talk about us,” I said.

“Well, I still have so many times, but Yunho hyung may scold me for using his phone too long. I guess we can make it short, babe?”he tried to make a deal. “Do you really love me, Han Minah?” he asked then.

If only I’m in his side by now, I could’ve smacked him on his chest for hesitating my feeling for him. “You, the pabo Shim Changmin, of course I love you so much,” I said, felt annoyed.

I heard him chuckled, “Thanks for letting me into your beautiful life babe,” he said.

Gahhhh~ Cheesy…

“Stop saying those cheesy lines, Shim Changmin,” I said.

We’re in the middle of our conversation through phone when Jungnam banged my door so hard. She pushed the phone off from my hand. I tried to get it back but she kicked my phone hardly. I’m flustered. She grabbed my wrist and dragged me away from my room. Aecha and Sooyun looked at us, they gasped in horror.

Finally, she let go off my hand, “Well, that was hurt, Jungnam,” I said, tried to understand her first.

She embraced me, and my hair. “You know, stop calling him… or else you will regret it!” she whispered right on my right ear.

God, what now???

>>>>Minah’s POV end<<<<