She Needs a Miracle

For You It's Separation, For Me It's Waiting

 

JIHO’S POV

My phone rang, it’s from mental hospital.

“Hello,” I greeted.

“Yes, is it right that you’re Mr. Jiho?” someone asked from the other line. “I’m Sun Imho, a doctor from mental hospital where Jungnma-sshi is rehabilitated,”

“Ah, yes, what’s going on Doc?” I asked. I could sense that something bad had happened. It clearly sounded from his voice.

I heard he sighed, so it’s true that something bad really happened.

“I’m sorry to say, but Jungnam-sshi escaped from her room. We didn’t expect that she could break through our security system. I’m sorry,” he said.

I gasped. She’s so wild that night. She must be in anger right now. I had to warn Changmin and Minah then. I hung out the phone. Then, I directly dialed Changmin’s number. But the one who picked up the phone wasn’t him. So I tried to call Minah, she didn’t pick her phone too.

I’m very worried about them now. I went to my car. Still, I had to try to search whenever they were right now. Please, please, I begged you God, saved them. Please…

I felt my phone vibrated. I stopped the car first, and then picked the call.

“Hello?”

“H-hyung,” I heard someone was crying from the other line.

“Who is it?” I asked.

“C-Changm-min, h-hyyung… comes to xxx hospital now, Minah… M-Minnah,”

I let out a heavy breath. Hospital, Minah, Jungnam escaped from mental hospital? I drove my car as fast as I could. I arrived at the hospital after driving like crazy at the road. It’s Minah that we’re talking about. She’s my precious younger sister-like.

I walked towards the front office and ask them where Han Minah was. They told me she’s in ICU. I proceeded there. I saw Changmin cried heavily, and beside him was Yunho who’d trying to comfort him. Why? I had a feeling that Minah was now in a worst situation. This eerie feelings, I hoped that it just my feelings.

I hugged Changmin, and patted his back gently.

“What’s going on?” I asked him.

“Hyung, Minah… Minah,”

“Yes, what’s wrong with Minah??”

Yunho gestured me to let Changmin sat back. He asked me to sit next to him.

“He told me just now that Minah was hit by a car, but the car ran away. Police is still trying to catch the driver. But Minah’s condition now… it’s bad, doctor said that she lost lots of blood and some of her bones are fracture,” Yunho whispered.

I lost my power soon after hearing Yunho’s story. I glanced at Changmin who was crying so badly. Never have I seen that the Voldermin would cry that way. He must be really in love with Minah. I sighed, tried my best not to cry. I called Aecha and Sooyun and also my father to come to the hospital. At least, Minah needed a support to survive.

The doctor came to see us. I could see a guilty expression from his face. He patted my arms, as if tried to comfort me.

“You need to pray, as much as you can. Only miracle that can save her by now,” he said.

Changmin cried heavier, and I? I finally couldn’t hold these tears any longer.

JIHO’S POV END

-------------------------------------

Jungnam clenched her fist. She couldn’t hold her anger any longer.

“I should give them a lesson,” she said to herself.

She examined her room carefully. There was a small room with all white furniture and wallpaper. There was a single bed and night stand on her chamber. She glanced at the ceiling, and spotted some marks on the ceiling, as if the marks were made to cover something.

She pushed the night stand and stood above it to check the marks on the ceiling.

“There must be a way out from it,” she murmured. She pushed the marks forcefully, making a cracky sound. She beamed, and tried to push it over and over again. The mark was actually a board that was patched to cover a hole on the ceiling. She jumped in happiness. She tried to crawl inside the ceiling, step by step she tried to look for the way out.

She found a hole, that hole was actually a hole that connected to the outside of that hospital. She took a deep breath. Finally she could escape from that place. She jumped like crazy and enjoyed her freedom. She smirked. Revenge, it’s the only word on her mind right now.

She walked leisurely at the sidewalk. People stared at her, but she just smiled. A boy at his 15 walked at her and he tugged her night dress, “Noona, are you Jungnam from CROWN?” he asked timidly.

Jungnam nodded, “Yeah, I’m Jungnam from CROWN,” she said happily.

“But why are you wearing night dress outside? It’s strange,” out of the blue a teenage girl joined them.

Jungnam paused for a bit, she thought about possible reason.

“It’s because I’m shooting for a variety show right now. Ah by any chance, can I borrow some money from you? It’s a mission from the variety show, I need to take a cab and wearing a night dress,” she answered politely.

That teenage girl nodded, she gave Jungnam some of her moneys and for the reward she got Jungnam’s signature.

Jungnam got a cab and now she’s on her way to her home at Gyeonggi-do. She entered her house rashly. She took a bath and changed her clothes. She wore her disguise. She grabbed her father’s car key and drove to CROWN’s dorm. Her parents didn’t bother to ask her. They were just too old to ask and care about their daughter.

She drove the car slowly while thinking about plans to take the revenge.

Finally, she arrived in front of CROWN’s dorm. She waited inside the car and observed the dorm carefully. At that moment, she saw Changmin and Minah walked joyfully to Changmin’s car. Her eyes were turned into wistful expression.

“You send me to that freakin place and now you’re enjoying your time, Shim Changmin? Wait until I take Minah from you,” she whispered.

She followed Changmin and Minah all the way. When Changmin and Minah stopped by at the noodle shop, she waited patiently inside the car.

“You know, I hate that smile Han Minah. If I couldn’t have you, Changmin couldn’t too.” She said.

Changmin and Minah finished their meal. Changmin went to the cashier, and Minah waited him outside the shop.

“This is the time, Jungnam,” Jungnam encouraged herself.

She declutched at the pedal and directed the car towards Minah’s figure. She hit Minah’s body with the car. She kept pushing the pedal until she realized that Minah’s body jammed in between the car and the wall of noodle shop. She mentally slapped her head,

“M-M-Minah,” she stuttered, finally got a grip of what she had been done.

Too late, Minah already fainted and covered with blood. Jungnam tried to sneak out from the car. She’s still lucky because people’s attention were all in Minah. She ran away from that place. A tear trickled down on her frigid face. If only you thought first before acted, Jungnam.

-----------------------------------