Talking with Kyuhyun, best buddy ever

For You It's Separation, For Me It's Waiting

 

Donghae rang TVXQ’s dorm’s bell. He hoped that the one who opened the door was Yunho, and that’s true. Yunho guided him enter the dorm, the dorm was pretty big, messy all around, and the atmosphere was lilbit dark and gloomy. It used to be five men living on that dorm, but now, only two men remain.

Yunho asked Donghae to sit. “Donghae-ah, it’s been a long time you visiting my dorm,” he said happily without knowing Donghae’s reasons.

Donghae smiled, he looked extremely tired, but he persisted to see Yunho, it was because his curiosity about Changmin. “Yurrobong, is Changmin home ?” he asked carefully, tried to sound normal.

“No, he went away two hours ago. I think it is a bit late for him to go home. He looks so busy lately, but I don’t know about what is he doing, and I don’t mind with it.” Yunho shrugged. “What do you want to drink ?” he continued.

“I’ll have a coke, please.”

Yunho came back with a bottle of Coke, he placed the coke in the table. He observed Donghae full of curiousity. “Hae-ah, tell me the truth, what do you want ?”

Donghae looked hesitate in a bit, “Uhm-hmm, I met Changmin in Hyongsuk Building yesterday. It’s a rare thing because our label didn’t have any bussiness with Hyongsuk, so I think there is a personal reason why Changmin visited that building and I wonder if you know the reason because you are his hyung,”

Yunho freezed, he knew that the day like this would come, when Donghae came to him and asked about Changmin. He confused whether protected Changmin or his friendship with Donghae.

“Hae-ah, I don’t know about this. You may ask Changmin if you want to know the reason. I’m sorry,” he lied.

“Oh, come on. I believe that you know the reason, is it true that he is in a relationship with Minah ?Last month I saw the photos of both of them, I force myself not to believe what I see on that photos, but seeing Changmin went to Hyongsuk Building where Minah lives, I started to mistrust. Yunho-ah, you have to know that Minah is my girlfriend.” he said firmly. He tried to hide his expressions.

Yunho clenched his teeth, yes he knew the reason why Changmin visited Hyongsuk Building. “Donghae-yah, I’m sorry, I don’t know anything about that. Changmin never told me about this. Uhm, I don’t think you need to suspect him, maybe it is just a coincidental, I believe Changmin doesn not have a relationship with your, uhmm, girlfriend,” he lied again and again.

“I’m homeeeeehhh !!” Changmin said loudly as he was happy. He met Minah again that day.

Donghae stood from his seat, “I think I should go now. Yunho, I beg you, if you know anything about it, tell me,” then Donghae left TVXQ dorm without accosting Changmin.

Changmin looked at walking Donghae, he was so upset that his hyung ignored him.

“Hyung, what happen to Donghae hyung ?Is there something wrong ?” he asked Yunho.

“Where have you been ?Visited Minah again ?I asked you to stop visiting her !How can you be so ignorant like this ?!!You said that you’ll careful in your steps, but now, you ruin it. Do you want to know the reason why he came to our dorm ?He asked me whether I know about you and Minah or not. Donghae is my bestfriend, you are my brother. Please, don’t put me in this dificult situation, I can’t bear with it anymore,” he said blatantly.

“Whatever you say, I don’t care about Donghae hyung. Donghae hyung and Minah is now over, it’s time for me to show to Minah about how I feel. I hope you understand, Hyung. No matter how many times you’ll stop me to get near to Minah, I’ll do it on my own way,” Changmin said sarcastically.

He left the dorm again, Yunho didn’t try to stop him. He still flustered with Changmin’s answer.

Changmin rushed to the 11th floor, it is where Super Junior lived. He rang the bell, and Kyuhyun opened the door. “Changminnie, what are you doing here ?Come in, come in,” Kyuhyun led Changmin enter the dorm, and Changmin followed him without any sentences.

He sat on the couch while observing Super Junior’s dorm. That dorm was quiet, it seemed that the members were left. Kyuhyun stepped back to the living room with a coke and cookies in his hand.

“Where are the others ?” Changmin asked while sipping his coke.

“Ryeowook hyung and Sungmin hyung left to the radio station, Siwon hyung is now at the gym with Yesung hyung and Leeteuk hyung, Shindong hyung is now sleeping so does Donghae hyung, but I don’t have any idea where is Eunhyuk hyung. Wae ?”

“Just asking,” Changmin answered.

Kyuhyun stared at his bestfriend, “Don’t lie. Is it about Han Minah ?” he asked.

Changmin kept on silent, he continously ate the cookies. Kyuhyun took the cookies away from Changmin. “Yah, look at me now !” Kyuhyun commanded.

“Mwo ?!I’m eating, you know !”

“Stop eating !Please, listen to me. Donghae hyung is really in love with Minah, and I believe that their relationship still remain at least in the deepest part of Minah’s heart, she still loving him. They grew up together. Comeback to your sense, you heard it by yourself that Minah kept waiting for Donghae hyung for about 6 years, I don’t think she hate him, I believe that the feeling is still in her heart, please. I don’t want to look you sad or broken hearted because of a girl.” Kyuhyun said desperately. He didn’t want to make his bestfriend misunderstood about what he had said, he just wanted to make Changmin realized that his love for Minah was just a waste.

Changmin laughed, “What do you trying to say to me ?Do you think that I’ll give up ?I don’t care with Donghae hyung, Minah hate him very much, I know her well, we’ve spent our spare time together lately. I know, you’ve always been like this, you never gave me support, you just laughed to me as if I’m a crazy fanboy. Now, when you find that your team-mates was in relationship with Minah, you try to help him with all your might. Why is everyone forbid me to get near to Minah as if she is a virus ?!!” by that, Changmin stood from his seat, his head was full with anger and frustations.

He went out from Super Junior dorm. Now, he was outside the SMEnt.’s apartement building, wearing a mask and a cap, he walked leisurely on the pedestrian precinct. No one was recognize him as Changmin TVXQ. He took a heavy breath, “If only I met you earlier, this matter wouldn’t turn out to belike this,” he thought.

“Yah, Changmin-ah. Listen to me,” from nowhere, Kyuhyun stood behind Changmin.

Changmin fasten his walked, but Kyuhyun grabbed his hand. “Please, listen to me,” Kyuhyun begged.

Now, the two men sat on the bench near the city park. Changmin stared at the sky blankly, while Kyuhyun stared at him.

“I know what you’re going to say. Just leave me alone,” Changmin said calmly, he closed his eyes.

Kyuhyun smiled, “Remember when you like Han Ga In sunbae ?You were not like this before. But why ?Why you act like this now ?I don’t know why. You know that Donghae hyung and Minah had  a beautiful memory in the past, but you keep rejecting to aware with that facts. Siwon hyung is also like her. I know Minah is a hottie, she is extremely beautiful and she has a good atittude. It is not your fault you fall in love with her, but you don’t need to force yourself,” he said.

Changminkept silent. He admitted what Kyuhyun has said. Now he realized that he forced himself to be accepted by Minah, he never done this before. He chuckled, “Kyu, don’t you worry about me. At first, I hate being treated like this. Yunho hyung and you keep stopping me to get near to her, but now I realized that you do this because you love me. I know and admit that Minah and Donghae’s relationship was no joke, but it was just in the past. People can’t live in their memories, so does Minah, right ?Donghae hyung is just Minah’s past, I want to be Minah’s future. Don’t you worry about me anymore,” he said firmly.

“But how if –

“No buts and no if. I don’t care if in the end I’ll be the one who lonely. I won’t feel dissapointed, because I know that Ican give my best to win over her,” he cut Kyuhyun’s words.

The two men trapped in awkward moment again. Suddenly Kyuhyun laughed, “You !Rotten brat !How could you be so stubborn like this, huh !!” he then smacked Changmin’s cest softly.

Changmin hugged his bestfriend, “It’s nice to have a bestfriend like you. I know it will be hard, but please, don’t ask me to avoid her, I just can’t,” Changmin said.

What he has said was true. He will surfaced many hardship because of his love to Minah, so does Minah. There were still a long way to go.

 

------------------------------------------