Final Attack

For You It's Separation, For Me It's Waiting

 

Changmin and Minah decided to go to a private restaurant so they could have a good conversation without worrying about the fans or other people. They sat next to each other. Changmin’s hand was on Minah’s. He held it tightly as if he didn’t want to lose it again. Minah smiled to him affectionately.

“So, what’s going on these two weeks?” Changmin asked while ruffling Minah’s hair.

Minah sighed, “Another busy weeks. I’m so frustrated these two weeks, you left me with that anger on the café. I thought you hated me or what, so I decided to obey the rule about not to have communications with you again,” she frowned.

“Honestly, I’m angry at that time. Really, I meant it. But seeing you today, I can’t hate you, the more I try to forget you, the more you appear on my mind,” Changmin said.

Minah pouted, “Don’t lie. Jungnam said to me this noon that you hung out with another woman, huh?” she asked.

Changmin shook his head, “NO! I never hung out with other woman except with you!! Look, you have to believe me, I didn’t hang out with other women, it’s just Jungnam- … oh wait, you said Jungnam told you that thing?” Changmin asked.

Minah nodded, “Yeah, and it broke my heart,”

Changmin suddenly became quiet. He looked so serious now. Minah looked at him confusedly. “Oppa, what’s wrong?” she finally asked him.

“You said Jungnam told you that I’m hung out with another woman. Jungnam said to me that you were craving for Donghae and you didn’t like me, so that day on the café I angry to you. Jungnam said to me that you have occasional meetings with Donghae hyungs. That’s actually made me think that you’re just fooling around over me. So I hated you. But yeah, don’t you think that Jungnam has a role in this game? After our coincidental meeting on the café, I received a strange MMS, and the photo was about you and Donghae hyung. Minah… see, Jungnam, I think she hides something from us,” Changmin explained.

Minah chuckled, “I think you have to stop watching movies. It affects you so much,” she said playfully.

But Changmin looked so serious and it forced Minah to try listened on his opinion. Changmin explained it again to Minah. How Jungnam stopped his car, about the thing on the café, about the MMS. Changmin couldn’t let his guard down on these matters. He believed that Jungnam hide something fishy. He stared at Minah, “Promise me, even though you don’t believe with what I say about Jungnam, you have to be careful when she’s around you,” he whispered.

Minah nodded, “I will, oppa. Let’s eat, the food looked so yumm,” Minah served a plate to Changmin and filled it with food. Well, what a beautiful day for both of them. At least all the misunderstandings were already cleared. Although Minah didn’t believe with those Jungnam thingy, she made a promise to herself that she would be careful when Jungnam was around.

----------------------------------------------------------------

A girl sat on her car, waited patiently over the way to the restaurant where Changmin and Minah in. She clenched her teeth and rubbed her forehead, over and over again. “So, you reunite? Huh? I think I play too calm. Do you think that I’m just joking around? Just be ready, Changmin-sshi, I will make you stay away from her,” she talked to herself. She saw two figures went out from that restaurant. Of course, it was Minah and Changmin.

She took many photos of Changmin and Minah. She then logged in on her web, uploaded the photos of Minah and Donghae and also Minah and Changmin. Include the kissing scene at Han River just now. “We’ll see who is the winner this time,” she said in husky tone. And laughed like a crazy stupid fans.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

“WHAATTT?!!!! Scandal and scandal again!!! Han Minah, bring that girl to me!!!” Hyongsuk yelled at Jiho. Jiho nodded, and ran towards CROWN’s dorm. He looked for Minah but she wasn’t there. Aecha looked at him confusedly. “Oppa, what’s wrong?” she asked.

“Where’s Han Minah? Where is she??” he asked back.

“She’s not here. She’s out awhile ago,” Sooyun joined.

Jiho tried to call Minah.

“Oppa, what’s going on?”Minah asked from the other side of telephone.

“Come home now, it’s urgent. I’m hangin,” Jiho said, and hung up the call.

Minah ran toward her dorm 15 minutes after receiving Jiho’s call. She dashed and opened the dorm rashly. She then saw Jiho, Sooyun, and Aecha were sitting at the living room. They looked so anxious and serious. From those expression, Minah already understood that she involved on some matters, again. She sat next to Jiho. “Oppa? This time… about what?” she asked cautiously.

Jiho handed her an Ipad, “Read the articles,” he commanded.

Minah then read the article. It was obvious that the article was about her. She sighed and realized that she walked on the wrong path, again. “I’ll solve it, don’t worry,” she said with a firm voice.

“By what? With what? How? You… aish, I want to angry but yeahh… Just go and see my father, He’s deadly angry right now. Calm yourself and face him with smile,” Jiho said. Minah nodded and left them, proceeded to Hyongsuk office. She opened the door carefully, and she saw that Hyongsuk was in fire, not literally, but yeaahh... you know.

“Director, I hear that you want to see me,” she said timidly.

Hyongsuk cleared his throat, “Yes, and I think you know about the matter this time,” he said, held himself to calm.

“I know. It’s all my mistakes. I’m ready to take the punishment,” she firmly said.

“What if this time, your punishment is you have to resign from showbiz?” Hyongsuk asked.

Minah flabbergasted, well the time finally came. She nodded, “I’ll take that as my punishment,” she replied.

 “It’s a pitty, and you are a good star. I don’t mind if you have a boyfriend, but at least don’t get caught. You have to know that’s the rule for being an idol. I don’t blame you about the relationship, I just blame you to all the reckless movements that you’ve made. Minah, this time, I’m sorry… I can’t tolerate it anymore. So please, resignation letter, by 12 PM this noon, sharp.” He said. Well, typical Hyongsuk, a good director for everyone.

Minah nodded and smiled, “Thank you so much, Sir. Thank you for the chances you’ve given to me. I know that I made you disappointed, but you still… uhm, may I hug you?”

Minah walked towards Hyongsuk and hugged him. Tears trickled down from her beautiful eyes. Hyongsuk patted her back, “That’s okay, that’s okay. All you need is being calm. Press con will be hold tomorrow at 7 PM. I hope you’re ready to face all the hatreds. And I’ve prepared another job for you, don’t worry,” he said calmly.

Minah sobbed heavier. On the other side, she felt really guilty towards every people, but this time… She would never regret the day when she was scouted by a generous man like Hyongsuk.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The ruckus also happened At Super Junior dorm as well as TVXQ dorm. The temperature raised as everyone was on bad mood mode. Changmin rubbed his forehead thoroughly. TVXQ’s manager sat across him, “Can you explain what is all about?” he demanded.

“Well, I… I think t-that’s m-my fault,” Changmin stuttered.

Yunho cleared his throat, “Changmin and Minah are in relationship, and I think kissing when we’re in relationship with someone is a normal thing to do. But yeah, Changmin is an idol and he supposed to not to do it… on public, so… I’m sorry on behalf of him,” Yunho explained.

The manager nodded. “Well, you are forgiven this time. Hyongsuk called me that he will hold press con about these matters tomorrow, just wait for their explanations. And you, Shim Changmin… detention, 4 weeks without phone. Give your phone to me, now,” the manager said.

Changmin hastily handed his phone to his manager. He sighed. Nothing good happened at him and Minah. “Yeah, I’m sure, this time… Jungnam,” he mumbled to himself.

On the other hand, at Super Junior dorm, Kyuhyun ran to Donghae’s room. “Hyung! Hyung, you know? Minah and Changmin, got caught,” he yelped.

Donghae nodded, and smiled bitterly, “Yahh! Don’t exaggerate. I knew it,” he said, tried to sound calm.

Kyuhyun stared at him, “Don’t look at me with that expression,” Donghae said. Kyuhyun hugged him tightly, “I don’t know which side I’m in, but I hope you’re stronger enough to accept Minah’s decision, about choosing Changmin,” he said.

“I’m fully understand about that. You don’t need to worry,”

--------------------------------------------------------