Finally ...

For You It's Separation, For Me It's Waiting

 

----Author’s POV----

That day, Siwon dashed to SNSD’s dorm. His face was filled with anger. He pushed the bell impatiently. Yuri came to open the door.

“Tell me !Who’s play the game now !Who stalked on me and Minah !!!TELL ME NOW !!” Siwon shouthed as he was in pain.

Yuri bewildered with this situation, “Oppa, what are you talking about ?” she asked angry Siwon timorously.

“Don’t pretend that you don’t know !I knew it !!!” he shouted.

Yoona came from her room after hearing the ruckus outside. “Oppa, what’s wrong with you ?Why suddenly you come to our dorm, what’s with your anger ?We don’t know anything,” she tried to defend as she knew nothing.

Siwon pushed the two girls away, he started to busy with the computers and laptop there. He searched for the IP address. His friend just told him everything about the address of the stalker, include the IP address, the location of the computer, and address of the website. All the clues lead him to SNSD’s dorm.

“Got it !!!Whose laptop is it ?” Siwon asked the two girls while pointing the laptop in his hand.

“It’s belongs to Sica unnie, w-w-what happen ?” Yuri answered.

“Where is Sica ?I need to talk to her, RIGHT NOW !” Normally, Siwon was a calm man with a low temper, but today, Siwon was a wild and high temper man.

“Sica unnie is now busy with her photoshoot. I don’t think that she will come home earlier,”

Siwon sat on the couch, “I’ll wait for her,”

Yuri and Yoona glanced each other, one of them picked the phone and started to call Jessica. It was 9 in the evening, Siwon still in his position, held the laptop and stared the door blankly. His anger forced him to stay at SNSD’s dorm until he met Jessica, eventhough he didn’t eat his lunch and his dinner.

Finally, Jessica, Tiffany, and Sunny came back. Jessica’s expression was unexplainable after seeing Siwon sat on the couch and held her laptop.

“Sica, come here !!” Siwon commanded her.

“Oppa, it’s my laptop, what are you doing with it ?” she asked Siwon without moving from her place.

Yuri and Yoona walked to see Jessica. “I didn’t believe that you can do that kind of thing. I thought that you were a cool girl, but today, that point of view has gone,” Yoona said to Jessica coldly.

Tiffany and Sunny just looked each other, they didn’t understand with this kind of situation, they just kept on silent while watching the ‘drama’.

“What are you talking about ?I don’t know anything !” Jessica shouted frantically.

Siwon looked Yuri, Yoona, Sunny, and Tiffany, “Can you leave us now ?I need to talk with her personally,” Siwon asked the four girls to go. The four others just obeyed what Siwon asked.

Now, Siwon and Jessica were alone. Siwon stared at Jessica without winking.

“How could you do that ?” he asked.

“What are you talking about ?” she persisted.

“Don’t act like you don’t know. I knew that you’re the one who did this !”

Jessica laughed, “Oppa, you’re wrong. I’m not the stalker,”

“So, can you explain all the photos of me and Minah in your laptop ?Those photos are original. I’ve seen your web history too, you are the one who uploaded those photos. WHYY !!!”

Jessica started to cry, “Oppa, do you know how much I love Donghae oppa ?All I’ve done to Donghae oppa seems meaningless, I always know that he can’t forget his first love, it make me sad. So, I started to hate Minah. I want to make her life miserable, I just want to make a revenge,”

Donghae ?First love ?What’s that mean ?

“Oppa, don’t tell director about this. Please, if you tell him about what I’ve done, then I’m done. I’ll get a punishment. Oppa, pleaseeeee,”

“No. Don’t you know the effect of your demeanors ?I won’t forgive you. Don’t you know how much I love her ?But you messed up all the things !You trolled everyone with those photos, you made fanwars. Have you read the comments from my fans ?Its hurt. Can you imagine it ?I’ll tell your manager and director about this, I’m sure you’ll get your punishment soon !”

“Oppa !I’m your dongsaeng, how can you do that to me ?Please, I did this because I love Donghae oppa, pleaseeee,”

“Shut your mouth !Love never harmed other person. It’s not love, but it’s just your obsession to Donghae !Come to your mind, Minah didn’t do anything wrong to you. I don’t get it why you did this to her, to me. You said that you’re my dongsaeng ?I’m your oppa !” Siwon walked out from SNSD’s dorm. Leaving Jessica who crying alone.

He still confused with Jessica’s confession just now. She told him that Donghae couldn’t forget about his first love, and they were talked about Minah.

“So, it’s mean that Minah was Donghae’s first love ?How can I not notice before ?” he thought.

Siwon arrived at his own dorm. He found everyone gathered in dining room. They stared at him as he sat in one of the chair.

“Mwo ?” he asked uncomfortably.

“Where have you been ?” Leeteuk asked him.

“I just came back from caughting the culprit,” Siwon replied.

“Culprit ?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Ne. The one who uploaded my photos with Minah,”

“Woah, really ?Who is he ?” Yesung amazed with Siwon’s ability to solve the matter in short time.

“It’s not he, it’s she. You wouldn’t believe it,”

“Who ?Who ?Who ???” they asked in unison as they would to know the culprit.

“She’s our dongsaeng, Jessica.”

Everyone there flustered with Siwon answered, no one ever predicted that their dongsaeng did this. Jessica is a good girl, they couldn’t believe at Siwon’s answered.

“Look, I bring her laptop, just look at the folder ‘First Project’ inside, you will find those photos in it. I want to show it to their manager and director, I want to make sure that she get her punishment. I don’t care whether she’s my dongsaeng or not. She hurted me, she hurted Minah, she hurted ELF, she hurted us. I can’t accept it, and I can’ forgive her,” Siwon said furiously.

No one objected Siwon’s statement. They were still in the middle of confusion. Donghae looked anxious, there were many things came to his mind straight forward after knowing this truth. Shindong took the laptop from Siwon’s hand, he started to search diligently, his eyes widened as he saw those photos inside the laptop. He clicked the next folder entitled ‘Next Project’ and popped, photos of Minah and Changmin appeared.

“Siwon-ah, have you know about this ?” he asked and pointed to the photos.

Siwon looked at the monitor, suddenly he became liveless.

“Does she have a relationship with Changmin ?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Of course not. I don’t think that they knew each other. Okay, let’s end this topic here. Siwon have been trough his hard time, I believe that he is tired, mentally and physically. Let him rest, and tomorrow I’ll ask manager to call Changmin and Minah, and of course Jessica. It’s personal matter, so we can’t interfere it, but we have to keep supporting Siwon. It is better if they solve the problem together, without us interfering. Now, please go to sleep. It’s already late, we need to practice tomorrow,” Leeteuk said to s. One by one went to their own rooms without complaining as what they usually did if Leeteuk commanded them to sleep. Siwon still on his place, not moved even one inch. He kepT looking on Minah and Changmin’s photos.

"They looked good together, Minah smiled widely. I don't know that she can open up for a man. This is just myself think, or it's true that they have a good relationship?" Siwon talked to himself.

Leeteuk came back to accompany Siwon after all the members left, he sat next to Siwon, and he pated Siwon’s head, “Still thinking about that ?Stop it Siwon-ah, if you love her, you have to believe her. I believe that Minah is not that kind of girl, play with someone’s heart, dump him, and find another man. I don’t think that she is like that,” he tried to reassure Siwon.

Siwon smiled bitterly, “I know her, hyung. I know that she won’t do that kind of thing. I know Changmin too, he’s so innocent. I believe that Minah doesn’t have any relation with him, but this photos are annoying. I’m angry, I’m dissapointed with my self, because I can’t express my feeling to her, I can’t do everything to convince her. She still know nothing about my feeling. I have confessed to her about my feeling yet,” Siwon scratched his hair in frustration.

“Tomorrow, I’ll ask manager hyung to call Minah, Changmin, and Jessica, I want you to solve this problem, as clean as you can. I want to make a happy ending here. I know that I can’t do anything except this, I can’t see you suffering from this gossip, reading that horrible comments made me sad. Stay strong Siwon-ah,”

Siwon smiled, this time his smile was different, he hugged Leeteuk, “Gomawo hyung, I’ll do my best tomorrow. I will confess to her about my feeling. Hyung, you’re the best,”

The two of them walked in their own room. Siwon laid his body on his bed, he stared at the ceiling blankly. Too many things happened in his life. He recalled his memory when he saw Minah at the first time. It was the first time he met Minah in drama shooting location, Minah was wearing her coat and the snow was dropping from sky to her hair, he embraced her and tried to help her to brushed the snow from her hair. Their relationship were good, they still kept in touch although the drama ended. From that time, Siwon already felt in love to her, but he didn’t have any courage to confess his feeling. He was afraid if his confession might ruin their friendship. Finally, he felt asleep. After past two weeks since the gossip spread, finally he could sleep tightly.

------------------------------------------------------------