Chapter 14

For You It's Separation, For Me It's Waiting

 

Changmin glared at Minah, he felt hurt inside his heart. *It’s not like what you think, boy. Calm down, Minah lose her family in a strike* *cough*

Donghae moved from his seat, he came to Changmin and looked at him.

“Listen, it is not the time to talk about your heart. Minah just lose her family because of fire, better you shut your mouth and wait for the right time, Dude.” He threatened Changmin.

Changmin clenched his teeth and left the room with an anger.

“Donghae-ah, I should look for a room in motel or hotel. It’s not good for our sake if I live here,” Minah whispered to Donghae after Leeteuk and Changmin left the room.

“No, eomma will sad if you leave us. Just rest, I will go down to explain to them about everything. I’ll ask eomma to accompany you,” by that, Donghae left the room. ~~~~~~~~

------------------------------------------------

“Eomma, will Donghae be okay?” Minah asked to Mrs. Lee.

Mrs. Lee patted Minah’s arm gently, “Everything will be okay, dear. Don’t try to blame yourself, because it is an accident. I’m glad that the man whom you called was him. I believe you never hate him because he abandoned you in the past,”

“Eomma…..”

“Dear, I’ll always have a faith that you’ll end with him. He loves you so much. I can look from his eyes. You’re the first and also the last for him. I will never forbid you to love someone else, but my Donghae is my son and I treasure him. I know him better than he know himself, just give him a chance to prove his love,”

Minah cried and Mrs. Lee hugged her, “I know the feeling. I can understand how you’re feeling. Be strong dear, just cry as much as you want today, but tomorrow you have to wake up. There are many things you should do. Your family is now smiling to you through heaven,” she reassured Minah.

Meanwhile, in the living room, Donghae sat on the circle of Super Junior members and others.

“Explain it Donghae, we want to know the complete story,” the managers demanded.

“I want to apologize to you guys. I’ve read the gossips on the internet, but what they wrote were not true. It’s not that. I have my own explanation, but the media turn the story, and now the fans already bashed her,” Donghae answered.

When everyone concerned on Donghae, Changmin dashed to the upstair to see Minah. Changmin headed to Minah, ignored Mrs. Lee, he hugged Minah tight. “I’m sorry, I don’t mean it. I’m upset because you called him instead of me.Minah, I’m sorry for being so ridiculouslike this,” he said.

“Oppa, it’s okay. I understand. I’m sorry for making you worry about me,” she said softly.

“I don’t know why, I feel so comfortable when he hug me, what’s wrong with me?”she asked herself.

“Minah, I don’t want to say ‘be strong’ to you, because I know you won’t able to face this by yourself. I just want to say I’ll be with you, no matter what will happen in the future, I’ll always look after you. I promise to you, I’ll never, ever, leave you again. In future, you have to call me if you have something that burdens you, not anyone else. Can you do it for me?” he whispered,

Mrs. Lee pretended to cough before Minah able to answer his question, “Changmin-sshi, let Minah take a rest, tomorrow she will attend cremation ceremony. She’ll need lots of energy,” she said.

Changmin nodded, and before he left, he kissed Minah’s forehead. “Take a good rest, baby. Jalja,”

Minah smiled and nestled her body on the blanket. After Changmin left, Mrs. Lee sat on the egde of the bed. “So, you love him?” she asked suspiciously.

“Eomma, he is very kind to me. He care to me, I don’t have any reason to avoid him. He’s my bestfriend,”

“I believe you’ll choose a person that suits you. I do believe that you’ll give my Donghae a chance once again, okay dear? Now, just sleep. Everything is under control. Donghae already took a responsibility about all the things include the ceremony for your family tomorrow.”

Suddenly, Minah got up from the bed, “I can’t stay like this, eomma. I know, in down stair everybody talks about me. I made gossips again. I want to explain to them,” Minah said and she went down to the living room.

She saw Jiho already there with the rest of CROWN members. Jungnam saw her, and she ran to Minah, hugged her tightly. “Unnieeeeeee, mianhae, I don’t know about this until Jiho oppa told me,” she cried.

Minah patted Jungnam’s back, “I’m the one who have to say sorry. I’m sorry for causing a trouble, again. I don’t mean it. I don’t expect all the things will turn out to be like this,”

Aechan also came to her, and hugged her. “Unnieeee, please, don’t hold your tears anymore, don’t hide everything from us, just share your pain in your heart with us. Unnie, please.” She said behind her tears.

Minah smiled, “I’m happy to have you. Though I lost my family, I still have you. Sorry, for making the image of our band become bad,”

Minah sat on the couch next to Changmin, Changmin held her hand, and she didn’t even try to release it. It made Donghae sad.

“Sorry, for making things to be like this. At that time when Mrs. Lee called me, the one that I remembered was Donghae sunbae. So I called him to help me. I’ve read the articles about us. I didn’t do it on purpose. I’m sorry, to Siwon oppa, Donghae sunbae, and my team-mates, Jungnam, Aechan, and my lovely Sooyung. I’m sorry Jiho oppa, I made you and your father disappointed. I’ll take every punishment that you’ll give to me, even if you ask me to retire from entertainment, I’ll accept it. In future, I’ll work harder than before,”

Jiho breathed heavily. “Minah, at first I felt angry to you, but now, I don’t feel that way anymore. Let us work hard together,” he said with smiling.”There is something that you have to obey this time, Minah. It is a simple request from me and the people here, please, stay away from all artist from SMEnt, this is the best solution for us,” he continued.

Changmin tighten his grip in Minah’s hand. “I’ll never leave you. Please, refused the deal,” he whispered.

Minah threw her sight to Donghae, he cried. Yes, he cried.

“If the people in here had made an agreement, then I have to follow it. I’ll do it if you want me to stay away from the artist from SMEnt, as long as it can make you happy, I’ll do it. This time, I’ll never make a mistake anymore,” she said calmly.

Changmin released his grip, and looked at Minah with a pity expression. “Minah, please.” He wishpered.

Minah glanced at Donghae, and at the same time, Donghae looked at her, and now they looked each other, she smiled with a smile that Donghae couldn’t resist. Donghae stood up, “I never accept this agreement.” Then he left the living room.

Changmin stood up too, “I disagree with this kind of bull too. I’ll never leave her, even if I have to sacrifice everything,” he went outside the house.

Siwon glanced at Minah, and Minah smiled to him, she mouthed everything-is-okay. Siwon just closed his eyes, and then he stood up too and left the living room, without saying anything.

“Minah, we need to make this clear. I understand that Donghae, Siwon, and Changmin are your best friend, but your friendship is ruining the image of our boys, so please, think about it again. Please, stay away from them, and from the rest of SMEnt artist,” Super Junior’s manager said.

“How can you treat her like a virus? Ask her to avoid THEM?!!!!” Mrs. Lee shouted from the kitchen. “Minah, dear. Don’t accept this agreement, I won’t let them do this to you!!!” she continued.

Super Junior’s manager shrugged his shoulder, “I’m sorry ma’am, but Minah had agreed the deals, so we will do it in the future,” he said coldly.

Mrs. Lee walked to him and then she hit him “How could you be so mean like this?! You brat! Andwae, since her family were all died, now I’m her mother in charge, so I can’t accept this agreement. If you dare to against me, I’ll surely ask my Donghae to quit from your management!!” she shouted crazily.

“Eomma, please, listen to me,” Minah said and took Mrs. Lee away from the manager. Both of them walked to the kitchen. Minah sat in front of Mrs. Lee.

“Eomma, this is the best solution for me. I’ve made all the things became like this. I have to take the responsibility. It’s okay, I can meet Donghae in a spare time, we just need to be more careful to not to caught by them.” She said.

“No. I can’t allow them to do this to you. Dear, it hurts my heart. I can’t see you live so lonely without any accompany.” Mrs. Lee started to sob.

Minah hugged her, “Eomma, I’m happy to have you. Though I can’t stay by him, I can see him trough television or internet. If I miss him, I can give him a call or message. Don’t you worry about this, I believe I can overcome this situation,” ~~~~~~~~

--------------------------------------------

----Minah’s POV----

Goodbye eomma, appa, oppa, dongsaeng. I can’t see you anymore in this world. You have to wait for me to follow you to heaven. Forgive me for my stupidity, I left you to make some bucks, and now what I get is just loosing you. I can’t imagine how will my lives without you, without the smile of eomma, without a nag of appa, without a care of oppa, and without the love from dongsaeng.

This world is just a short journey. I love you, my family.

Today is the cremation of my family. There are so many people here. I never lose Lee eomma’s grip. I just can’t stand by myself. I can’t even cry. I don’t want to make my haters happier when they see me down like this. I want to be a great woman that never cries.

Finally, the ceremony ended. I have to go back to the reality since I don’t have anything left in Mokpo. I just have my memories with them without any kind of photographs or something like that. Even though the situation is a disadvantage for me, but I still have them in my heart.

I’m in the middle of packing my belongings from nowhere Donghae come my –ehm- actually his room. He gave me a back hug. He rested his chin on my shoulder.

“Stay like this, please. Just for a while,” he begged.

“Donghae, I’ve agreed with the deals. If we broke it then we’re dead.” I replied.

“Minah, I love you. Please, don’t avoid me again. I need you and I want to protect you,”

Hearing his sentences raised my goose bump. I couldn’t help but laugh. “Who teach you to say that cheesy line?” I asked.

He smiled, “You laugh,” he said.

I give him a hug, “Donghae-ah, please. Just forget about us. Don’t love me. I don’t have an empty space in my heart right now. We can’t continue what we’ve been done in the past. I just want to focus on my carrier. I don’t have any willing to make a relationship. Let’s just be a best friend,” I said. I don’t know what I’m thinking. I’m just too tired being like a b**ch. I don’t want to be hated by lots of people. I can’t accept the kindness from everyone. I just want to quit from all the things that have relations to SMEnt again.

Donghae released himself, “I can’t leave you anymore,” he whispered.

“Yah! We still can be friend, best friend forever. It sounds great, huh?”

 “Minah, don’t say that. I won’t to hear that sentences anymore. I don’t want to be your friend, I want you to be my wife,” he said firmly.

What??!! Wife? He must be kidding me.

-----------------------------------------