Their First Date

For You It's Separation, For Me It's Waiting

 

TVXQ had tight schedules that week. They spent two weeks on Japan to hold TONE concert. CROWN came back as a duo, Aecha and Sooyun. There were many questions in regard with Jungnam who suddenly disappeared. But the management explained that Jungnam had to do a surgery because her ankle was injured. That was a total lie, but its better rather to say that Jungnam was a nut people now.

 Minah did a great job as CROWN’s new manager. She packed all the things in a good arrangement… actually she was a way better than drunken Jiho. Hyongsuk was impressed with Minah’s work. He knew that Jungnam was now staying at mental hospital, but he didn’t know Jungnam tried to Minah that night. No one, except the witnesses that night knew about this horrible accident. And it seemed that Minah could heal herself better that everyone’s expectation.

-

It was a beautiful day on March, 2012. Minah and Jiho were sitting on the couch while Sooyun and Aecha lying on the floor. They were watching movie together at the living room. Someone rang the bell, Sooyun dashed to open the door. It was Changmin. He looked damn handsome that day. With a white loose t-shirt and beige jeans, the shades and the cap, crap! He looked so awesome. Sooyun couldn’t stop staring at him, and finally he nudged her arms.

“Can I come in?” he asked.

Sooyun nodded. She shook her head and slapped her cheeks *He’s my unni’s damn hot boyfriend* she talked to herself.

Changmin walked leisurely to the living room. He ran towards Minah and hugged her tightly, “Aaaaaa… Babe, I miss you so much,” he said cutely.

Jiho rolled his eyes, “I think what they call love is driving you stupid, huh? Yikes, don’t act that cute Shim Changmin, it’s not suitable with your age!” Jiho groaned.

Changmin didn’t care, still hugging Minah tightly. “Baby, let’s dating,” he said.

“We’re dating right now,” Minah answered flatly.

“Not that, I mean let’s hang out,”

“I don’t want to. I’m watching movie right now,”

Changmin Minah’s face, he pecked Minah’s lips. “Don’t you miss me? It’s been 2 weeks since…

“Okay okay, wait, I’ll change,” Minah said, cut Changmin’s words. Well, she never ever couldn’t resist when Changmin turned out to be a 5 years toddler.

 

--------------------------------------------------

Minah and Changmin decided to go to see Kyuhyun’s musical. After watching the show, they went to the nearest noodle shop. Changmin wore his cap, his mask, his shades, and everything to hide his identity, and Minah just the same. But she looked calmer than Changmin since she wasn’t an Idol anymore. They ordered three bowls of noodles. Two bowls of noodle for Changmin and one bowl for Minah. Minfood as always.

“This is our first date, huh?” Changmin asked after they were finishing the noodles.

Minah nodded, “This is quite awesome, right? Let’s do it again next time,” she beamed.

Changmin smiled, “I love to see that happy face. Keep that expression, and remember to show it in front of me. Only in front of me,” he said.

“Hey, what do you mean by that rules? I can’t show my gloomy face to the other since I’m now CROWN’s manager, so I need to show my angelic expression to the other or else we can’t find a job, you know that right, huh?” Minah complained.

Changmin frowned, and it made Minah annoyed.

“Oh okay, I love how you jealous over me or something like that. But isn’t it being too much now? I love you, sincerely love you. I don’t want to lose you, oh well that’s right. BUT, I hate when you complain about a tiny matter like calling Yunho with oppa instead of sunbae. Please just stop and believe that I love you, Shim Changmin,” Minah exclaimed to her boyfriend who was now stared at the floor with a guilty sight.

Minah held Changmin’s hand, “I’m sorry for talking like that. I just want us to move slow but sure. I don’t like something that runs too fast. I hope you understand,” she said, her voice softened when she saw Changmin acted that way.

Changmin lifted his face, he beamed. “That’s okay. I want to do that way too. All we need is just a time to adapt each other, right?” he said.

Minah nodded, “Yes. That’s how the system works,” she said happily.

“Babe, it seems that next week I’ll busy with my concert. So I think I can’t meet you occasionally. Hm, if you have a time, would you like to come and see my performance?

Minah nodded, “Of course. I’ll come as Cassie then,” she smiled.

Changmin pinched her cheeks affectionately. He smiled at Minah’s cuteness. That was too good to be true.

Changmin glanced at his wrist-clock, “We should go home now. I promised to Yunho hyung that I will be at home by 9,” Changmin said. He got up from his seat, and walked to the cashier to pay the bills.

The cashier girl looked at him intentionally. She thought that Changmin’s figure was really familiar though Changmin already wore his disguises. Minah waited him outside.

“Sorry, do I know you? You look so familiar.” The cashier girl asked to Changmin.

“No. I’m just an ordinary man here. Now, can I have the change?” Changmin replied.

“Well, okay,” the cashier girl then busy to count the change for Changmin.

 

Changmin was about to take the change from the cashier girl when suddenly a car crashed and broke the wall of that noodle shop. The worst part ever was Minah’s body stucked in the middle of the car’s front bumper and the broken wall. She looked so dead by now. Changmin gasped in horror. He ran towards Minah’s body, but he didn’t dare to touch the broken body of Minah, he was just too afraid if he touched Minah, then her condition would go worst. That was horrible. He shouted for helps. He didn’t even care that his mask fell off from his face. In a glance, people were already gathered in front of that place.

Changmin held Minah’s hand, “Baby, please… stay with me. Don’t close your eyes,” he said in between his heavy tears.

“Baby, please….” He said again after a couple of minutes.

Minah totally paralyzed. There were bloods everywhere, of course, Minah’s bloods. Her bones broken and some of them were came out, pierced her white milky skin.

Changmin cried heavily, “WHERE IS THE IN AMBULANCE??!!!!!” He screamed.

“Han Minah, wake up… I beg you, please,” he shouted.

Minah opened her eyes, bit by bit. She couldn’t move any single part of her body except her eyes. She forced to smile to Changmin, “Oppa…” she said, so weak.

“Yes, I’m here, please… hold on a minute, please don’t close your eyes, please stay with me,” Changmin said in husky tone.

“I just want you…

“To know…

“T-That, I lo-love you so much,” she said. She closed her eyes again. Changmin held her hand tightly.

“Minah, stay with me… Please don’t close your eyes,”

--------------------------------------------------

 

Actually I didn't want to make double updates today, but since I had to finish my thesis backgorund ASAP, so I did that .. hope u enjoy it *kisseu*