The Truth

For You It's Separation, For Me It's Waiting

 

>>>>Changmin’s POV<<<<

I missed her already. Ha, after a long time finally I could feel the sensation of falling in love again. But I’m a bit worried about Minah, she didn’t give a call after our photos were uploaded on the internet, and well I felt it’s a bit strange because my manager looked at ease now. He didn’t say something to me. He just gave me the detention and asked me to wait the decision from Minah’s management. I really hoped that they would allow us to date officially. I mean I could publish our relationship to media.

But when I turned the television this eve, my expectation suddenly sank down. That’s why my manager looked so relax it’s because he knew it would going to be like this. How could Hyongsuk let Minah quit from showbiz??? Why Minah didn’t call me to share everything? Was she trying to act strong when she’s not???? Why??? That common kiss? Hormones??? Uh that girl, she made me feel so bad right now. Wait until the time when I could publish our relationship, Han Minah.

I decided to give her a call, but I didn’t have phone with me. I came to Yunho hyung room to borrow his phone. he gave it to me kindly.

“Yeah, yoboseyo sunbae,”she greeted me, sounds too happy.

“It’s me babe, Changmin… your oppa,”I whispered and I heard her chuckled. Wait, she didn’t sound sad? Strange.

“Why do you use Yunho sunbae’s phone? Where’s yours?”she asked me.

“Well, I’m in a detention now. Manager hyung brings my phone now. But I miss you so much, so I asked Yunho hyung to lend be his phone,”

“What if you get caught?”aishh, that sharp-tongued girlfriend.

“It’s not the time for being a nagging girlfriend. And well, am I the last to know about your worst decision? Pabo… you think it will end the mess, huh?”

I shrugged, “That was the best decision, you pabo. It’s not the time being a nagging boyfriend

And we were arguing about everything, even the tiny matter too. But then I heard that someone entered her room and she didn’t answer my question. She just cut the phone without saying good night to me.

Did she just cut the phone when I’m talking? Ah, that girl. I walked to Yunho hyung’s room to give the phone back to him. He smirked at me, “I heard that someone have a good time,” he teased me. Oh seriously, I could feel my cheeks betrayed me for turning red in front of Yunho hyung. He laughed so hard at me, “How cute,” he said playfully. I groaned and left him, proceeded to my own room. But suddenly, the thought about Minah filled my mind. Wait, did she just cut the phone or something bad happened to her?

Okay, that’s bad, bad thinking. I tried to sleep but I couldn’t. I glanced at the clock, still 11 on the night. But well, I couldn’t take this bad feeling any longer. Something bad might happen to her. I rashly wore my cap, mask, and coat. I dashed out from the dorm without saying goodbye to Yunho hyung. I drove my car as fast as I could. Minah, were you being okay?

After a thousand minutes driving, I finally arrived at her dorm. I frantically pushed the bell. “Come on… come on, open it,” I mumbled. Finally… Aecha opened the door. She looked so terrified. “Wait, what happen?” I asked her, but she just signed me to enter the dorm. I followed her. And we stopped in front of Minah’s room. Sooyun signed me to keep silent,

“Oppa, Jungnam unni… she locked Minah unni on her room,” Sooyun whispered.

Wait, what????? Jungnam locked Minah on the room?? That’s bad. I asked Sooyun to lend me her phone. I dialed Jiho hyung’s number. “Hyung, emergency. Come to CROWN dorm, now,” I hung up the phone, and walked back to Minah’s room.

I tried to open the door, it was literally locked. “By any chance, do you have another key for this room?” I asked Aecha. Aecha shook her head.

“Jungnam already took the keys with her. Well, truth to be told Jungnam is so strange lately. She always locked herself on her room, without talking to us,” Sooyun told me.

Well, it’s now obvious that Jungnam hide something from us.

I tried to push the door so hard. Jungnam shouted from the room, if I didn’t stop, Minah would get hurt. Oh well, that . Jiho hyung came when I desperately needed some help to smash the door. “In 3, 2, 1…. Let’s go hyung,” I commanded him. I and Jiho hyung smashed the door so hard. I saw Jungnam held my girl’s hand tightly. I drifted my teeth, Minah… it must be hurt.

“Jungnam, what are you doing???!!!!” Jiho hyung shouted angrily.

Jungnam laughed like crazy, “I’m trying to her, you dumb!!!” she yelled.

Well, that drove me mad. I grabbed Minah’s hand from her, since I’m a man, I’m stronger than her. I pulled Minah on my hug. I lifted her chin to see her face, she was totally messed up. Oh well, Jungnam… what’s wrong with you?!

“Babe, are you okay?” I asked Minah. I checked every parts of her body. There was no blood, no scar, and nothing besides her terrified expression. She nodded weakly. I asked Sooyun to bring her to Sooyun’s room. And now, a man’s business. I and Jiho hyung surrounded Jungnam who now acted like crazy.  She grabbed my collar, “I LOVE HER, YOU KNOW!!!!! I supposed to be the one dating with her, not a bastard like youuu!!!!” she screamed at me.

Uh, what’s that all about? Did she just say that she’s…

>>>>Changmin’s POV end<<<<

-----------------------------------------

Everyone there gasped in disbelief. Minah covered her lips with her hands. She was crying so badly now. Sooyun came to comfort her, “It’s okay unni. I think Jungnam unni is joking around with us,” she said. But Minah cried heavier. She physically hurt by Jungnam’s actions on the room. Well, Jungnam literally tried to her for real. It was such a traumatic accident for her.

“YOU KNOW SHIM CHANGMIN??!!! BECAUSE OF A GAY LIKE YOU, SHE FALLS FOR YOU INSTEAD OF ME!!! FOR THAT’S SAKE, I PROMISE TO MYSELF, IF I CAN’T HAVE HER, THEN YOU CAN’T TOO… JUST WAIT THE TIME WHEN I TAKE HER FROM YOUU!!!!” Jungnam screamed, totally like crazy.

“You need to relax, Jungnam. And stop fooling around. That’s not fun,” jiho said, tried to calm himself. Changmin dialed a mental hospital. While waiting the team from mental hospital, Jiho and Changmin struggled so hard to tie Jungnam’s hands. Jungnam was laughing so hard. And yes, she’s totally crazy, and *uhm* sorry… a crazy lesbian.

After 30 minutes waiting, the team from mental hospital finally came. They grabbed Jungnam’s body and dragged her to the car, along with Jiho who needed to give them an explanation.

Changmin came to Sooyun’s room to see Minah. Sooyun and Aecha left them alone. Changmin hugged Minah tightly. He cried too, with Minah. He never expected that Jungnam did those wicked actions just because she was in love with Minah, her band-mate! Changmin lifted Minah’s face that now swollen because she cried so hard. He wiped the tears with his thumbs.

“Don’t cry, baby… please, don’t cry. I’m here now, so please… don’t cry. You’re safe now,” Changmin said to assure Minah.

“O-oppa, sh-she tr-tried to r me,” Minah said stutter in between her tears.

Changmin patted Minah’s hair gently, “It’s okay. She can’t hurt you anymore, she is in jail now.” Changmin told her.

Minah hugged Changmin back. “Oppa, so you know how she tried to me,”

Changmin closed his eyes, didn’t want to hear any sentences about the thingy. “Minah, you don’t need to remember about that anymore. Please, you’re safe now,” Changmin begged. Minah rested her head on Changmin’s chest. She felt secure when Changmin was around.

“Oppa, don’t leave me. Don’t never ever try to leave me,” Minah said desperately.

“I will never leave you.”

-----------------------------------------