Marriage Proposal

For You It's Separation, For Me It's Waiting

 

Minah’s POV

I opened my eyes slowly, trying to catch a glimpse about what had happened yesterday night. I felt a terrible headache was attacking me now. Crap. I shook my head thoroughly I just wanted to forget everything about that scary woman. I looked at Aecha and Sooyun who were still sleeping next to me. They seemed so tired, so I left them without waking them up. I glanced at the clock, 8 in the morning. I walked to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I saw Jiho oppa was sleeping on the couch. Got drunk again, oppa?

I heard someone was snoring from my room. So I peeked, its Changmin oppa. I walked towards him. Well, he’s so handsome. Everything from him was all beautiful. I caressed his cheeks, it was so soft. I touched his lips, just to make sure that those lips were the lips that he used to kiss me.

Suddenly I remembered how he proposed me to be his girlfriend. After he kissing me, he bent down in front me, and asked me, “Let me be your only man,” haha, I didn’t know before that he could be that kind of man too. I embraced him, and bravely kissed him on the lips. God, you knew how much I love this man.

Suddenly, I felt familiar hands twined around my waist, his naughty hands. “Shim Changmin, may you remove your naughty hands from my waist?” I said to him, pretended to feel annoyed.

He pouted, “You’re the one who start this thing with those naughty lips. Why? It’s still morning though,” he said back.

Okay, admitted that, I did that because his plump lips were such a tease. I blushed and bad, he noticed it. He pulled me to his chest, that comfortable chest. I could feel his heart beat.

“Imagine that you can give me morning kisses every day. It will be wonderful, right?” he started to say those cheesy lines again. I rolled my eyes,

“Just stop saying those –“

“I’m serious this time, Han Minah.” He cut my words. He moved and leaned his back against the header of the bed. He cupped my face, “Look at me… I’m not trying to be a cheesy man here. I’m so dead serious now.” he paused for a bit, examined my face thoroughly. I stared back at him, trying to smile at him. Although I’m his girlfriend, still I could feel my heart was pounding so hard now.

“Do you want to marry me? Being a mother for my children, being the one who I will spend my time with, being the one who I will always see in the morning, being the one who give me that morning kiss, being the one for me… only for me,” he said to me.

I sighed, oh well, he tried to be funny in this early morning.

“Do you still adventuring in your dream now?” I asked him playfully. I knew, that’s not his type. He’s a shy person, so how could he ask me to marry him? He’s just trying to make fun of me.

But for my surprise, he hugged me. “I’m serious Minah, please… consider and think about it carefully. I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You know, even though we’re just started, but I can sense that you and I were meant to be together,”

I pulled myself out from his hug.

“Oppa, don’t you think it’s too fast?” I asked him carefully.

He shook his head firmly, “No. Hey, remember when you’re away from me. Everything bad always happened at you, and I don’t want to let you suffer by yourself. At least, if we’re together we don’t need to be afraid, because I have you and you have me,”

I closed my eyes. I could feel the sensation of happiness. Although I didn’t have family, he made me feel that I’m not alone. But married? It still seemed too fast for us. Hey, we’re just started, how could he ask me to marry? What about his fans? What if his company found about this? What if media found about our relationship? What if they found about his plans to marry me? So many ifs in my mind now and I couldn’t think about the decision.

Of course I’m happy, being proposed by the one I loved. But please oh please, don’t you think that this is too fast??

Minah POV’s END

----------------------------------------

Minah stared at Changmin for a long time, Changmin stared her back, and they didn’t saying any sentences again. It was an awkward situation. Then, in this situation, they both heard Changmin’s stomach growled. Minah couldn’t help but chuckled. She pinched Changmin’s stomach gently,

“This greedy belly…” she said, and then got up from her seat.

Changmin grabbed her wrist, “It’s not over yet, Han Minah.” He said.

 Minah shrugged and walked towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Changmin’s hungry belly saved her from an awkward situation.

Minah cooked the breakfast by herself since Aecha and Sooyun didn’t wake up yet. Finally breakfast ready, she woke all the people there. They gathered at the dining room at 10 in the morning. They ate in silent, another gauche situation. Minah cleared her troath,

 “It’s strange, uhm… we usually eat in crowdy situation” Minah said warily.

Jiho then laughed awkwardly, but the other just looked at him as if he was drunk, failure movement, gosh. They continue to eat in silent. Minah finished first, she got up from the chair, but Changmin blocked her way with his hand,

“Wait, sit down…” Changmin commanded.

“But I want to –“

“No buts. Sit,”

Minah sat down quietly. She avoided eyes contact with Changmin since the breakfast started. Aecha, Sooyun, and Jiho looked at them in confusion.

“Well, there is something I want to talk to you, guys,” Changmin started the conversation. Minah threw a glare to him, mouthed –what are you trying to say?- but Changmin ignored her, tsk… stubborn.

“You know that we love each other right? I mean me and Minah.  And you know that…

“Yeaaaah, oppa. I think Yunho oppa is waiting for you now. Right, you have to back to your dorm,” Minah cut Changmin’s sentences.

 Minah got up, she grabbed Changmin’s arm and dragged him to her room. She locked the door.

Minah folded her arms, “What are you trying to say? That marriage thingy again?” Minah asked, whispered. She didn’t want someone else knew about Changmin’s crazy idea.

Changmin drifted his teeth, “Han Minah, why did you call Yunho hyung with Yunho ‘oppa’? Since when, huh? Do you have a plan to stab me from behind?” Changmin exclaimed, ignored Minah’s question.

Minah sighed, “I’m the one who asked you first. It’s not the time to discus about unimportant thing like the use of oppa,” Minah said fretfully.

Changmin cupped Minah’s face, “Since when????” he urged.

Minah cupped Changmin’s face too, “I don’t have any interest on him. You know, he is your own brother, and you’re my childish boyfriend, how can I make a love line with the two members of TVXQ in one time? That’s greedy you know. Now, you have to go back, and don’t talk about marriage again. Oppa, we’re still 25 years old, I don’t think that I’m ready to be a wife, to be a mother. Of course I want to be a mother and wife, but not now. Imagine how will Cassie react if you want to marry before Yunho oppa? Please, we’re just started to have a beautiful relationship. Don’t urge me to walk this extent,” Minah said, and begged, and convinced Changmin.

“But I love you so much. I just don’t want someone to take you out from my life, I… I just want to be the one for you,” Changmin said with a lower voice. He looked down at the floor.

“Yes, you are… you are the one for me, okay? Now, just take a bath and go back to your dorm,” Minah commanded. Changmin pulled her on his hug, “I love you, really love you…” he shouted happily. “Oh yeah, don’t call Yunho hyung with Yunho oppa, you’re oppa is me, only me!” by then he walked to the bathroom, leaving Minah with a wide smile.

“Aish… that boy,” she mumbled, she was smiling so wide.

Sure she would answer ‘yes’, but not that time.

-----------------------------------

Changmin arrived at his own dorm. Yunho was waiting for him on the living room. He looked so anxious. Since the split up with the other members, Yunho seemed to be overprotective towards Changmin.

“Where have you been? I’m looking for you like crazy you know.” Yunho yelped.

Changmin asked Yunho to sit down. He started to tell Yunho about everything, about how Jungnam locked Minah in the room, how she tried to her, and about Jungnam was brought to mental hospital, how Changmin and Minah started to date after Han River kissing scene. Yunho nodded as he understood.

“Is Minah okay by now?” Yunho asked anxiously.

Changmin looked at him suspiciously, “Hyung, don’t you think you are overreacting to care about Minah?” he asked.

Yunho shocked, “Ah, ah… I know what is on your mind now, stupid,” he flicked Changmin’s forehead, “I’m not in love with her Shim Changmin, I love my own girlfriend, and you know how much I love Kwon Yuri,” Yunho exclaimed

-----------------------------------