Her Family, Burnt ...

For You It's Separation, For Me It's Waiting

 

Minah cried, her mask was come off from her face, everyone started to recognize her.

“Why ?What’s wrong with you ?Why are you crying ?”

“It is Han Minah from CROWN !!!!And she cried !!! Is she in the middle of filming a new drama now ???”

With the power that left, she reached her phone and called someone.

“Come to X station now, please, I need you, I’m waiting for you here,” she said, then she hung up the phone. She wiped her tears, and forced herself to survive from the shocking news. Everyone surroounded her, she justgot more teary and teary.

After 15 minutes waiting, there was someone shouting...

 “Minah, where are you ?!!” he shouted as in panick. There were many people, and everybody was in rush, he catched a figure of Minah, and then ran to her quickly.

The group of people were amazed by him. He was an idol but he didn’t wear a mask, wondered why he was in rush ?Because Minah called him, because he worried of her, and because he loved her.

“Woaaaahh ~~~~~ It’s Super Junioor !!It’s Super Juniorr !!!”

“It’s Donghae !DONGHAEEE OPPAA !!!Kyaaaaa !!!” buzzing and buzzing.

Everyone gathered near to Minah, and then Donghae embraced her, he hugged Minah thightly, “It’s okay, It’s okay... what happen to you ?Why are you crying like this ?” he asked, he forgot that now everyone there watched them.

“Mm—myy, fa-family... bb-bbuurn, f-ffireeee,” she said, her body was trembling so bad.

“Please, stop crying for a moment, I need you to talk clearly,” he said.

Minah wiped her tears, and started to talk.

“Your mother called me, she said that my house was in fire, and my family, all my family trapped in the house, they died, they burnt down, they became ashes,” Minah was in a deep shock, she couldn’t do anything, her body was like body without bones, her face was completely pale, almost like a death doll.

Donghae closed his eyes, he tighten his caress. “Let’s go home,” he said.

He left Minah for a second and now he brought two tickets to Mokpo, which would depart at 9.00 AM, when he came back to Minah, the reporters were already there, they surrounded Minah and started to interview her. Poor her, the media now a day won’t care about artist’s feelings, they just want to get news and gossips.

Luckily, the train came, Donghae grabbed Minah’s wrist and guided her to the train, ignoring the blitz and the questions from reporters. They sat on the seat.There were not many people on the train.

Minah was crying so badly in Donghae’s shoulder. She never imagined that her family would die in that way. It was just two days before christmas, that was the worst day for her. Donghae wrapped her body with his coat, as her body was trembling. Seeing Minah in this way made him felt bad.

Donghae picked his phone and he called Eunhyuk who  escorted him to the station,”Ya Hyukjae, I won’t come home today, I have a problem here, and now I’m on my way to Mokpo. Tell Teukie hyung about this, gomawo. You can leave now,” he said.

“But Hae, there are so many reporters here, they said about you and Minah, what is actually going on ?”

“I’ll explain it later, I’ll hung up,” ~~~~~~

-------------------------------------------

Siwon sat on the edge of his bed, his face was in unexplainable expression. In front of him, there was a tab which oppened the news about Donghae and Minah,

Donghae Super Junior and Minah CROWN, new drama ???

The article stated like that and followed by a group of their photos.

“Where is Donghae? Where is he?!!” Teukie asked Yesung who ate in the kitchen.

“I don’t know. He went out with Hyukjae a while ago. What’s going on?” Yesung asked.

Siwon came out from his room, he handed the tab to Yesung, “Take a look and read the news,” he said coldly. “I think your dongsaeng made a huge mistake,” he continued.

Yesung read the article along with Ryeowook who came from his room. After finishing the read, they glancing each other. “Ahh, it’s bad. How come Donghae hyung forgot to wear a mask? I think it will be a big gossip,” Ryeowook said anxiously.

Leeteuk scratched his hair, it’s obvious that he disappointed with Donghae’s carelessness.

“Hyung, what should we do? It’ll be bad for Minah, I wonder how her fans and our fans will react, I believe there will be fans war again, just like when Minah was being gossiped with Siwon,” Yesung said.

“See, I told you that Donghae is bad at this thing. He always does like what he wants,” Siwon grumbled.

“Siwon-ah, please, don’t make this situation worse. Let’s think about the solution,” Leteeuk tried to calm Siwon down.

At that time, Eunhyuk came back. He was so curious why Leteeuk, Yesung, Ryeowook, and Siwon gathered in the kitchen, and their faces looked so serious.

“Hey yo!! What’s up?” he greeted all the members there.

Leeteuk glared at him, “Where have you been? Where is Donghae ?” he asked.

Eunhyuk shrugged, “He has something to do in the station, and there were many reporters there. He said to me the he was going to Mokpo. Maybe he is filming a documentary about Mokpo now,”

Ryeowook hitted Eunhyuk’s chest softly. “This is a serious matter, don’t make a joke or Teukie hyung will get angry,” he whispered. By that, Eunhyuk shut his mouth.

Leeteuk took his phone and he tried to call Donghae, but Donghae’s phone was off. “Siwon-ah, try to call Minah,” he commanded.

Siwon did like Leeteuk’s command, but there was no answer too.

“Oh, we’re so dead,” Leeteuk mumbled. ~~~~~~~

----------------------------------------------------

Donghae and Minah finally arrived at Mokpo, they rode a cab to reach their home, and here they were, at the place where Minah used to live, at the place where she spent her childhood, at the place where she  met his first love, Donghae. Now, that house was turned out to be ashes, there was nothing left from that building. Ambulances and police already surrounded her house.

“EOMMMAAAAA!!! APPAAAAAAA!!!!” she started to scream, she ran to the paramedics and asked about the corpse of her family. Donghae followed her on the back, ready to catch her anytime she fainted.

“Miss, the corpse of your family already moved to the hospital, you can go to the hospital now.” the paramedic said.

“Do you want to see them?” Donghae asked carefully.

Minah nodded, and then they went to the hospital by a cab. They arrived at the hospital, they seek for the information about Minah’s family, and the nurse led them to the room where they usually used to save a victim of an accident or something like that.

“The late of Han Family were laid on the 13th row of the coffer, be strong Miss Han Minah,” the nurse said.

Minah forced herself to open the coffer. Altough her families were burnt down, she still could recognized them. “Oh my… eomma, appa, oppa… dongsaeng,” she cried again, now her live was completely alone. Donghae hugged her, he patted Minah’s hair softly, he cried with Minah.

“Donghae-ah, what should I do without my family??? I can’t do this anymore, it is my fault, I supposed to stay by them, and not become an idol. Donghae-ah, what should I do?!!” she yelped in a husky tone.

“Don’t be like that. I’ll be your wings. I’ll be your everything. You still have me, you have your dongsaeng, and you have your fans. Please, be strong.”

“Donghae, I can’t… I’m just like a can without its water, I’m empty. I lose them,”

“Shhh, don’t cry. Let’s think about the solution, let’s think about the crematory first. We have to bury them properly,” ~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

----------------------------------------------

“What is precisely happen to her?”Hyongsuk asked Jiho. “Why she caused a trouble again? Why she make all the things turn out to be like this? First are Siwon, and now she play with Donghae? She made me disappointed,”

“Dad, it’s not like what you think. She is a good girl, and she is not a player. I believe that there is something happen to her,” Jiho said.

“You have to know why she behaved like this! How can you be a bad manager? You are my son, so do it with my way! Find it then solve it, don’t be a silent viewer! Now! Look for her, and quickly solve the problems that she made! I can’t tolerate this gossip anymore, Siwon is enough,” Hyongsuk yelled.

Jiho came out from Hyongsuk’s office. Hyongsuk adopted him ever since he was at the age of 8 years old, that’s why their cognomen was different.

“Oh Minah. Where the hell are you? Why is you’re phone dead?”he grumbled, not knowing that Minah was face the hardship since the news were not spread yet.

Meanwhile, in the Super Junior dorm, the members except Donghae, and the managers were gathered.

“Again and again, gossips, rumors, and many things. How can he be so ignorant like this? He’s brat,” the manager said.

“I think he has a reason, let us wait for the news,” Leeteuk defended.

At that time, someone rushed Super Junior’s dorm, he was Changmin.

“Where is Donghae hyung? Is he really with Minah now?!” he asked everyone there.

Shindong asked Changmin to sit first, he brought Changmin water to drink, “Calm down. We’re discussing about this right now. And yes, he is with Minah now,” Shindong said.

Changmin refused to drink the water, he stared at Siwon, and now they glared each other.

On the high-tempered situation like that, Leeteuk’s phone was ringed, it’s from Donghae.

“Yahhhhh!!! Lee Donghae!!! Where are youuuuu?!!!!” he yelled, that was the first time ever since they debuted, Leeteuk yelled to his dongsaeng. He the speaker so that everyone could hear the conversation.

“Hyung, I’m in Mokpo now. I’m with Minah, I hope you’ll understand. Now, she is resting in my house, since we are neighbor. The reason why I dashed to the station without wearing the mask was because I felt very worried to hear her voice, so I went to the station without thinking everything. I’m sorry for causing this trouble, this is my entire fault, and I’m ready to take punishment,” Donghae said.

“What are you doing with Minah?” Yesung asked.

“She’s… her family, burned out in the conflagration 4 hours ago in her house, nobody alive,” Donghae’s voice was tremble.

Everyone in Super Junior’s dorm was quiet. They couldn’t believe what they heard.

“Hyung, tell Minah’s manager about this. She’s unable to speak right now. I’ll comeback when everything in here is done,” Donghae continued.

“Donghae-ah, you have to tell us earlier, don’t make us worry about you again like this.” Leeteuk’s voices soften as he heard the reasons.

“It’s okay hyung, I’m okay. The one that have to be worried of is Minah. Hyung, I’ll hang up. Help me to tell Minah’s manager. Thankyou,” he hung the phone up.

Changmin was completely speechless. Leeteuk led everyone to pack some clothes. They decided to go to Mokpo. Changmin dashed to his own dorm, and started to pack his belongings. Yunho came to his room, “Changmin-ah, where will you go?” he asked.

“I’ll go to Mokpo,”

“Why? Something happen?”

“Minah,”

“Minah? What happened with her? I saw on the news she’s crying and Donghae is with her,” Yunho said.

Changmin done with his business, “I’ll go,” and he left confused Yunho alone in the dorm. ~~~~~~~

-------------------------------------------------

 

“Eomma, what happened to Han family? Why is their house burnt down like that?  How can they died like that?” Donghae asked his mom while Minah still fainted.

“It’s too fast, I can’t explain it. Something wrong with their stove, and then suddenly the stove blew, and there was fire, fire everywhere, they couldn’t escape from the fire, and everything was gone, turned out to be ashes, poor Minah, its only remains 2 days before Christmas.”  Mrs. Lee answered, she held back her tears.

“Don’t cry Eomma, it will make her sad. Let’s us cheer her,”

Mrs. Lee nodded, and she went to Donghae’s room to look after Minah. Minah was still fainted, there was a doctor accompanied her.

“Mrs. Lee, she is too shock with everything. Please, guard and take care of her, it will need a time to heal her,” the doctor suggested.

Donghae sat next to Minah, he caressed Minah’s face gently, and the tears came down from his eyes. He remembered about his father. He’s still lucky that he had his mother, but Minah now completely alone. There was no family that left.

Minah opened her eyes, she found Donghae’s hand on her hand, Donghae fell asleep.

“Donghae-ah, wake up,” she jiggled Donghae’s shoulder softly.

“Ah, you’ve woke up? Are you okay?”

Minah nodded and forced herself to smile, “Thanks, someday I’ll pay for your kindness,” Minah said.

Mrs. Lee came to the room. She brought a bowl of porridge and a cup of tea. “Minah, you have to eat. I cook porridge,” she said merrily.

“Gamsahamnida eomma,” she took the bowl and started to eat, Donghae grabbed the spoon from Minah,

“Let me feed you,” he said. Minah couldn’t help but she followed Donghae, he fed her. Mrs. Lee just watched them happily, Minah was used to be her daughter, and she loved Minah just like she loved her sons.

“Anyeong, is anybody home?” someone knocked the door. Mrs. Lee hurriedly went down to open the door, she shocked when she found the rest of Super Junior members, the manager, and Changmin stood in front of her.

“Aunty, is Donghae here?” “I wonder what is going on with him,” “Aunty, Minah in here too?” Yesung, Kyuhyun, and Leeteuk asked her continuously.

“Uhm-Hm, y-yes, Donghae is here. He is now in his room, you can go upstair,” she said with a heavy heart.

Leeteuk dashed to the upstair, he saw Donghae fed Minah. “Eheeemm, Hae-ah, I’m glad to see you,” he said shyly.

*cough* “Ugh-eungg, Hyung, since when you stood on the door?” Donghae asked.

“I saw all the things, Minah…?” suddenly Changmin appeared and stood next to Leeteuk.

-----------------------------------------