Oh, My Family ...

For You It's Separation, For Me It's Waiting

 

“Oppa, what do you think about this one ?” Minah asked Changmin, pointed on a bluesky-sweater. They spent their time in Minah’s dorm, and now Minah was online-shopping, while Changmin sat on the couch next to her, ate all the snacks in the table. Jungnam and Sooyung were laid their body on the floor, under Minah’s seat, while Aechan was hang out with her friends.

Changmin glanced at the picture that given by Minah, he nodded, “That sweater is great, but it’s definitely for a man. How can you wear man’s clothes ?” he said.

“It’s not for me. It will be a christmast gift for someone that I know,” Minah answered in low voise but Changmin could hear her.

“I wonder who he is,” he murmured.

Minah glanced at Changmin. Out of no where, she felt guilty to him. It was because she wanted to gave that sweater for Donghae.

----Minah’s POV----

I don’t know why suddenly I think of him. Ever since he came to my dorm and gave me teddy bears and chocolates, I start to think of him again. I remember about what we usually did in the past. He was so lovable back then. Even up until now, I still adore him. I realize that I never hate him. This feeling is just too absurd. When Changmin oppa is here, I think about someone else.

What kind of a woman I am ?

No, I’m a good woman. I’m a faithful woman. Changmin oppa is my bias then suddenly now he become my bestfriend. When Siwon oppa avoid me, Changmin oppa come to me and try to reassure me, accompany me, and being a good listener for me. Eventhough being with him is my dream, but I can’t feel the beat in my heart. It means that I don’t love him, so he does. He always nice to me because I think I look a like with his sisters.

I just want to think about my carrier and my family now. I simply don’t want to have any relationship right now. Better keep a distance to Donghae then :/

Oh btw, chrismast will come 3 days later, and now I’m in the middle of chrismast holiday since we don’t have any schedules anymore. I will visit my family in Mokpo tomorrow :D

------------------------------------------------------------

“Minah unnie, I’m going to Busan at 7PM along with Jungnam unnie. We want to celebrate chrismast in our hometown. Then, when will you come back to Mokpo ?” Sooyung asked Minah. Minah awakened from her thoughts.

“Uhmm, tomorrow I’ll go to Mokpo at 9AM. Have you packed your belongings and your gifts ?” she asked.

“Yes, we did it,” Jungnam and Sooyung answered in unison.

“Okay, I’ll cook for dinner. You guys can wait here,” Minah said. She walked to the kitchen and Changmin followed her.

“Oppa, you should wait in the living room,” she said.

Suddenly, Changmin backhugged Minah. “Oppa, you shouldn’t do this, it will be –

“Stay still. Just for a minute, please. Just for a minute,” he said in a husky tone.

Minah turned her body, now she faced Changmin who already cried. “Oppa, why are you crying ?” she asked.

“It’s hard. Minah, it is very hard to win over your heart. Its been 3 months that we’ve bumped each other.” “Minah-sshi, I love you.” He whispered.

Minah clamed up. Changmin lifted Minah’s chin, he was about to kiss her, but then Minah refused it.

“Oppa, stop it. Don’t make me feel like I am a , who can be kissed by everyone,” she said firmly.

Minah released her body from Changmin caress. “Wae ?Do you still in love with Donghae ?” Changmin asked.

Minah stepped back, “Oppa, I think you should go back to your dorm now. It’s been 4 hours you here, better you go back because Yunho sunbae may waiting for you,” she said without looking on Changmin and aswering his question.

Changmin embraced her once again, and kissed Minah’s forehead. “I’ll go now. Be careful on your way to Mokpo tomorrow, and have a nice holiday. I’ll miss you. Bye !’ he said, and then he left the dorm

Minah still speechless, she was dumbfounded because of sudden confession from Changmin. Jungnam walked towards her. “Unnie, is everything okay ?” she asked though she completely heard the conversation between Changmin and Minah.

“It’s okay Jungnam, you don’t need to worry. I’m okay,” she denied.

“Unnie, you can tell me if you have problems. Ever since we’re debuted, you never told us about your problems, you always hide it from us. We want to be good listeners for you too.” Jungnam said.

Minah smiled to Jungnam, “Thank you for your care, but I’m okay. It’s not a big deal. Let’s cook before you go to Busan,” she cheered.

Meanwhile, Sooyung walked with Changmin to the parking lot. Sooyung felt sorry to Changmin because he was rejected by Minah indirectly.

”Oppa, are you okay ?’ she asked.

Changmin nodded, “I’m okay. Just go back to your dorm. It’s now 5PM, you should take some rest before going to Busan,” he answered.

But they walked until they reached the city park near CROWN’s dorm, they sat on the bench.

“Oppa, I don’t know what is going on between you and Unnie. I think Unnie still can’t open her heart for a man. A few week ago, Donghae sunbae came to our dorm, and they fought, I heard that Unnie cried, it was the first time I heard she cried after debuted. I don’t know what is going on between them, but it seemed that Donghae sunbae also like her.

Changmin clenched, he never tought before that Donghae would come to Minah’s dorm.

“Oppa, please give Unnie a time to think. She’s a woman, I think she need a time to be alone,”

“Sooyung-ah, she need a time to be alone ?Think about that, Minah is the most lonely person in this world. You should understand why she always be your ‘ears’. It is not that she don’t want to share her story, it’s because she is the leader of the team, so she won’t be a burden. Have you ever heard she told you about her life ?She commenting about your bad behaviour ?Never, huh ?That’s why she is lonely. I just want to be her ears, but it’s hard,”

Sooyung stared the going-darker sky blankly. Never crossed her mind before that Minah is lonely. She started to cry, Changmin panickly searching for a hanky. He gave the hanky to Sooyung.

“Oppa, I feel bad. I don’t know anything about her. Even her favourite color or food, I don’t know about that. I’m a bad dongsaeng, huaaaaaaa~~~~ opaaaaaa,” Sooyung cried so badly. Changmin patted her back.

“Shhh, don’t cry. Let’s go back to the dorm, just treat her well from now on. Okay ?If I can’t be her ears now, at least you can do that for me. Okay ?Shh, don’t cry anymore. Wipe your tears, don’t make her worry about you,”

The two of them walked back to the dorm, Changmin bid a goodbye to Sooyung in the parking lot. Changmin has not gone yet, he sat on the seat, and keep thinking about everything.

 

----Changmin’s POV----

Well, I guess I took the wrong decision just now. With that sudden confession, I bet Minah will start to avoid me, just like how she avoid Siwon hyung. Loving her sometimes is soo tiring, but I won’t give up just like this. Someday I believe that I can bring her to my house, introduce her to my parents and my dongsaeng, ‘”Look, she is hawty, right ?She’s my fiance,” I will say that to my family. Hhaha~~~

Thinking about that make me happy.

Ommo, I think I should go to buy gifts for Yunho hyung and Kyuhyun since christmast will come. I’m about to leave that parking lot when I saw Siwon hyung in denim and black cap, black shades, and mask. He bring flowers in his hand. Crap !What’s now !

I pick my cellphone, I decided to call Jiho hyung,

“Hyung, Siwon hyung is about to arrive on the dorm. Warned the girls to keep him away from Minah, please,” I begged.

“Oh, okay. I’m on my way there. Thank for the time to accompany the members. I owe you, I will ask Sooyung to close the door for Siwon, I’ll hang up. Bye !”

Uhh, relieve ~~~~

Sounds creepy ?Thats what you call  love :p

 

------------------------------------------------------

“Let me in !” Siwon stiffed.

“We can’t. Jiho oppa said to me that we have to forbid every men that come to our dorm !!” Aechan rejected.

“Aechan-sshi, pleaaseeeeee,” he begged.

“NO, NO, and NOO !!”

Siwon showed his puppy-eyes that Aechan couldn’t resist. “Pleasee,” he said once again.

“Sunbae, mianhae. I made a promise, so I have to fulfill it, if I can’t keep that promise, Jesus will burn me down in hell,”

Siwon became sensitive if someone talk about hell and heaven, so he stepped back and handed the flowers to Aechan, “Give it to her. Tell her that I miss her so much.” He left that dorm with a sad feeling, it just because he would to ask Minah to spend chrismast eve together.

-------------------------------------------------------

It’s snowy December, and Han Minah was now on the station to get a train to Mokpo. She was very excited so she came a half hour earlier before the train came.

Her phone rang, it was from Donghae’s mother.

“Yoboseyo,” Minah greteed happily.

But it seemed that Donghae’s mother tried to hold back something.

“Minah, come home now,” she said in husky tone.

Minah bewildered, Mrs. Lee was not that happy in the phone, and she wondered why.

“Aunty, what’s going on ?” Minah asked, she started to feel anxious.

“Yo-yy-your f-family...”

“My family ?Whats wrong with my family ?”

“Your family..............

And by that, Minah colapsed, she started to cry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------