and the truth is ...

For You It's Separation, For Me It's Waiting

 

The next day, Minah, Jiho, Siwon and Leeteuk, Changmin, Jessica, SNSD’s manager, Suju’s manager were sitting on Super Junior’s living room. The different expressions were writen on their faces. Anger and pain were writen obviously on Minah’s face. Siwon expression was strange, between happy and sad, Changmin stared blankly at Minah, he was confused with the situation, while Jessica could not stop crying.

“Okay, let’s make it all clear. We’re sorry about those photos that uploaded by one of our members. Jessica already admitted about that, I hope you can forgive her. I know that her mistake is fatal, but still, I beg your pardon. We have solved the problems, our management already banned the website, and all the photos that spreaded were all deleted. This is the best we can do. If later you want us to make a presscon, I would gladly help you, but please, don’t tell the media if Jessica is the one who uploaded the photos,” SNSD’s manager said to Minah and Jiho.

“All I want to know is your motif !Can you tell me why you did this to me ?!” Minah couldn’t hold her anger anymore.

Jessica wiped her tears, she faced Minah, “Unnie, forgive me. I didn’t mean it. I just did it without thinking about the effects before. I’m sorry,”

“Sorry ?I don’t want to hear it from you. I want to know the MOTIF !Have you read those comments objected to me ?My heart hurts, and it will always be in pain. I may forgive, but I can’t forget what you have done to me !If it was a joke, your joke was way too much !I didn’t expect before if the culprit is you, why ?WHY ????!” Minah couldn’t help but shouted.

“I-I-I lo-love Dd-Donghae oppa, more than everyone knows, I think you knew about our relationship in the past. One day, Donghae oppa gave his wallet to me because he would to go to bathroom. I opened the wallet, I wondered if there was my picture, but all I got was your photos. I acted innocent, I tried to understand, maybe he saved your photos because he was your fanboy. But then, he abandoned me without any reasons. I got angry because he didn’t care to me anymore, so I asked his reasons why he did this to me, and his answered was he still in love with you, he told me that you are his ultimate love, he couldn’t forget you. So I started to hate you, you didn’t do something bad to me though. I just want to make your life miserable, in fact that Donghae oppa choose you instead of me. Mianhae Unnie,”

Jessica’s answered wowed everyone there. There was a long silence before Donghae came from his room,

“Sica, you shouldn’t tell them about that. It’s personal, how could you tell the story in front of many people,” Donghae panicked because he didn’t expect that his old story would be revealed that time.

“I’m saying the truth. If I didn’t tell about this, I’ll feel guilty all the time to Minah unnie. Besides, Minah unnie wants to know my motif, so that was my motif. I’m sorry Minah unnie, I’m just a fool, can you forgive me ?About the comments of your photos with Siwon oppa, I’m very sorry, I didn’t know that they will get mad after knowing those photos,” Jessica said to Minah, she moved her seat next to Minah, she down her knee in front of Minah. All the men were silent, they didn’t know what to do.

“Sica, you don’t have to down your knee like that. I don’t know whether I can forgive you or not. But let’s just forget all the things here.” Minah grabbed Jessica’s arm to help her stood.

“What about the photos of Minah and Changmin ?Can you explain it ?Do you have any personal reasons too about this ?Why did you do this ?Do you like Changmin too ?Or it just your prank ?” Jiho asked Jessica impatiently.

“Honestly, I want to destroy the image of unnie, we all know that Minah unnie never been gossiped with men before, everyone know that unnie is innocent. I want to make people know her true color, I want to make people to think that unnie is just a b*tch. I know I’m a brat, please, forgive me,” Jessica started to cry again.

“How can I forgive what have you planned !You !Braat !!” Minah stood from her seat, she would to leave that dorm, but Jiho grabbed her hand, “Please, hold on a bit. We have to make it clear,” he said. Minah back to sit next to Jiho.

Leeteuk lost his sentences, he just stared at Jessica, he didn’t expect that cutie pie have a rotten plan like that. SNSD’s manager couldn’t say anything anymore. They were in difficult situation, and ready to take the responsibility. Donghae, Changmin, and Siwon were just the same with Leeteuk, they were bewildered and confused with this situation. The other of Super Junior members were overheard the conversations from Donghae’s room, they were shocked with the truth.

“I’ll say about it just once time. First, the relationship between me and Donghae were over from a long time ago. Although I still waiting for him up until now, but after hearing this joke, I don’t have any interest to wait for him anymore. So Sica, you can take him as you want. Second, I don’t have any feelings to Siwon oppa, and so he does, our relationship is just bestfriend, I love him as a chingu, not more. Third, I don’t have anything to Changmin oppa, the time you snapped our togetherness was the first time I met him. You’re wrong if you use Siwon oppa and Changmin oppa to destroy my innocent image, it won’t work because you don’t have any proof about our ‘relationship’ except that damn photos. Fourth, after hearing all the things here, I guess I can’t forget and forgive, just stay cool, let’s us act like we don’t know each other, don’t ever try to start conversation whenever we will meet. And last, I don’t have any interest to bring this case to the court, although what you have been done harmed my reputation, but show must go on, I have to struggle and work even harder to rebuild my image.” Minah stood as she ended her sentences. “Jiho oppa, come on. We’re done here, there’s nothing more that we have to discuss, for me, it’s all clear,” she said to Jiho, and then they walked out from the dorm, leaving the rest of the people there in complicated feelings.

After Minah and Jiho leaving the dorm, there was an akward silence there. Siwon still dumbfounded all the way, he tried to figure out what has happened. Changmin closed his eyes as he had a headache, while Donghae keep staring at Jessica who was still crying. “Oppa, I’m sorry,” she whispered in husky tone to Donghae.

“It’s enough Jess, I can’t think anymore. I didn’t imagine before you can do this kind of things. If you’re done here, you may leave our dorm,” Donghae said, his voice was trembling because he tried to hold back his tears.

SNSD’s manager grabbed Jessica’s arm, he guided crying Jessica carefully. He was thankful to Minah and her manager because they didn’t bring this case to court, on the other hand, he felt guilty to Minah on behalf of Jessica.

“Hyung, can I leave now ?I think I need some aspirins and food, I got a headache.” Changmin stood carefully and walked out to his own dorm.

Yunho was waiting for Changmin in the livingroom, he saw Changmin came and he asked Changmin to sit. “What was that ?Eunhyuk sent me messages, telling me that the situation was complicated, is she Jessica ?How can she did this to Minah ?I can’t believe that she did this, poor Minah, I hope she is fine,” he said continuosly, not knowing that Changmin was liveless.

“Hyung, can you order me something ?Pizza is okay, jjangmyun is okay too. Hyung, I need food, I can’t think before I eat,” he said helpless. Yunho picked his phone and called the shop. Need 1 hour for Changmin to ate all the foods that Yunho ordered.

“As you ate and you’re full, tell me everything,” Yunho asked Changmin.

“I don’t know, it was full of shocking things. The truth is Donghae hyung and Minah were a lover in the past, and Jessica came, and destroy their relationship. But Donghae hyung couldn’t forget Minah, so he abandoned Jessica. Jessica had a grudge towards Minah, she thought that Minah was wrong, so she made up all the things, she stalked on Minah activities, snapped her togetherness with men, and uploaded them to internet. Siwon hyung was unlucky, but I’m lucky, Jessica already planned to upload my picture with Minah, but she didn’t do it because she got caught. The worst thing is I’m in love with Minah, I don’t know but I can feel that it will be hard for me to get near to Minah.” Changmin breathed heavily, “Hyung, that’s all I knew. If it is enough, I’ll go to sleep. Oh, my head is heavy,” Changmin walked to his room. He wiped his tear while Yunho didn’t look at him, although he tried to stay strong, but he couldn’t act anymore. The sentences from Minah was deep, ‘Third, I don’t have anything to Changmin oppa, the time you snapped our togetherness was the first time I met him’

“She forgot, first time we met was when we bumped each other in front of lift. It signaled me that she didn’t have any interest to me,” he thought.

In Suju’s dorm, all the members gathered in living room. Each of them glanced to Siwon and Donghae continously. “Okay, we have to thankful to Minah she didn’t bring this case to the court, if she did that, our management and our company would get in trouble. I admired her because she has a strong heart,” Leeteuk opened the conversation.

“Donghae-ya, why you never mentioned about your relationship with Minah ?I think it’s a good things for us to know, how can you keep that secret behind our back ?” Sungmin protested.

“I-I-I, I don’t know if it was a good thing. I didn’t think that having relationship is a good thing when we’re still trainee, so I had to keep this as my own secret,” Donghae answered.

“Don’t lie, you did that because you were ashamed to yourself, you’ve cheated her, you abandoned her, you ignored her. She was waiting for you though, but you acted like you know nothing. This was happened because your fault too, if you didn’t cheat on her, this won’t happened,” Siwon said calmly.

“What are you talking about ?It has nothing with me, it’s Jessica’s fault, I didn’t push her to stalk on you, moreover, I never had any contact with her anymore, so I know nothing about this. If you want to know the fact, I still love her, up until now. I want to get her back, but I don’t have any pride to do it. Yes, I made a mistake, but it hurt me too when I saw her sad because I keep ignoring her. It’s not because I don’t love her anymore, but I don’t want to hurt her more,” Donghae defensed.

Siwon laughed bitterly, “Don’t ever try to get near her anymore. A man that cheated a girl doesn’t deserve to get that girl’s love anymore. I believe that she’ll find a man that love her better,”  he said firmly.

“What’s wrong with you ?You can’t forbid me to get near to her. I know that I’m a jerk in the past, but still, I believe that Minah will forgive me, and I still deserve to get her love for the second chance,” Donghae opposed.

“Over my dead body first. I’ll make it clear now, I love Minah, and I’ll try to get her. I don’t care whether we’re team-mates, but it’s personal, let’s do this professionally. In dorm, you’re my hyung but in reality, you’re my competitor,” Siwon said, he stared at Donghae’s eyes, sharply and deeply.

-------------------------------------------------------------