Epilogue

For You It's Separation, For Me It's Waiting

 

I never regret a time when I became her fanboy. I never regret a time when I bumped into her in front of the lift. I never regret a time I spent for her. I never regret that I’m giving all my love for her. She is the one that I love, up until now. Han Minah. I don’t expect that she will leave me this fast. We’re just about to start, but yeah I know this is God’s right. I know that and I’m trying to understand about that. She’s the Han Minah. Her smile, her scent, her eyes, her cheeks, her hair, her gestures, I love everything about her.

It’s been a week since she left me with those bloods and the I love you thing. Han Minah, I can’t even sleep at night because of you, because of your sudden leaving. If only I knew that this would turn to be like this, I would never ask you to hang out with me. I would never ask you to watch Kyu’s musical. I would bring you to a better restaurant that far from that noodle shop. If only, it’s just if only.

I heard yesterday that Jungnam hung herself, and she died. She did that only a night after she killed you, my Minah. It’s ironic. She killed you and then she killed herself. I still don’t get the point why she killed you, my Han Minah. That night when we hung out, Jiho hyung called me to warn me that Jungnam escaped from mental hospital, but sadly my phone was with my manager so I never got that calls. That’s the point. If only my manager didn’t seize my phone, then this won’t happen.

I’m sorry Han Minah, I’m crying again. It doesn’t mean that I’m too weak, but the pain inside my heart is just too painful. I want you here, I miss you so much. That day when they buried you, I didn’t want to see that. It’s just too much for me so I couldn’t take that, up until now. I saw Donghae hyung also cried at that time. He tried to calm me, but I knew that we both couldn’t. He loved you Han Minah. There are so many people here who love you, but why you left us? It’s not fair, Han Minah. Not fair.

You don’t know when you or someone that you love will go away. You can’t predict everything about that. All you can do is use the remaining time to be with someone, to have a quality time with that person.

If you can hear my heart now, can you promise to me to wait for me? I don’t know how much time I’ll need to see you in Heaven. I just want you to wait for me patiently.  Please, don’t try to look for someone else there. You just need to wait for me. Han Minah, it’s not separation for both of us, it’s just a phase when I have to wait, and you too… you also have to wait, okay? Well, I’m still a nagging and an over jealous boyfriend after all. Please, wait for me.

I love you Han Minah, sincerely… Shim Changmin.

 

http://youtu.be/F3nCVLlhXmc

----------------------------------------------------

 

Finally, that's the ending

Thanks for subies and  everyone who read this fict

I know, it's far from perfect

But I will train myself to write better and better in the future

Because I like to write :3

Special thanks for: 

em_haeteuk

 

and try to visit my other fict:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/169184/super-junior-s-baby-kyuhyun-romcom-superjunior

 

I'll be back with something great 

 

I LOVE YOU!!