Unexpected Guest

For You It's Separation, For Me It's Waiting

 

----Minah’s POV----

Anyeong. My name is Han Minah, you can call me Minah or Mimi just like my fans usually call me, or summer, just like Donghae called me.Well, I’m the leader of the most shining girlband in Korea (^^)v, CROWN.

I come from Mokpo. Mokpo ?Yeah, reminds you with the most handsome person there, right ?Donghae Super Junior ?Duhh, am I right ?I’ll tell you my secret, my ultimate secret, Donghae was my boyfriend. Don’t be shocked, but it’s the truth. No one except my family and his family know about this story, even my members and Super Junior members.

I’m the second daughter of my family. I have one older brother, his name is Han Daejung, and twins dongsaeng, their name are Han Eunsu and Han Heeyoung. I came from poor family, my father was a fisherman, and my mother was the owner of small-scaled ramyun shop. Growing with Donghae make me love him likeI love my brother and dongsaeng. He was such a caring boy back then. But he left me in 2001 because he accepted as a trainee for SMEnt.

Donghae’s leaving moment was a sad moment for me. I loved him, but on the other hand, I didn’t want to break our friendship, that’s why I kept silent about my true feeling to him. His family was just like a second home for me. I love Mr. Lee, he was the one who encouraged me to become a singer.

My journey to become an idol began on winter, 2003. I moved to Seoul, left my family in Mokpo, and lived with my aunt here. The chance finally came, when a man named Jung Hyongsuk from HS Agency heard me sing ‘My Valentine’ in the singing competition. He asked whether I wanted to be his trainee or not, and without a doubt I accepted his offer. Became a trainee for about 4 years, finally I debuted in 2007, with 3 other members, and formed a girlband named CROWN.

You know, although my carrier run smoothly, my love story doesn’t seems like that. After I moved to Seoul, I met Donghae again. We often spent our spare time in Han river, talked about our childhood and our family. My dream came true when he proposed me to be his girlfriend in summer, 2004. That’s why he called me summer. I love him so much, he’s sweet, innocent, although sometimes he became stubborn and childish. Our love life seems pledge, he promise me that he would be faithful.

Blehh, he’s the one who failed to keep his promise, his OWN promise. After he debuted with Super Junior in 2005, our relationship seemed failed. He never replied my messages and never answered my calls, I called him thousands time though. He simply abandoned and ignored me, holy Shisus, I didn’t know what’s wrong with him, even until now, I never get an answer about his demeanors. Eventhough he obviously abandoned me, I still waiting for him up until now. I believe that he will comeback to me, because once I fall in love with a man, then I’ll love him with my whole heart. Donghae has put his anchor to the bottom of my heart, and I can’t easily forget about us.

The worst thing is, I often read articles from the internet stated that Donghae and Jessica SNSD were a couple. I always deny it, that’s not true!I’m the one and only girlfriend of Donghae, Lee Donghae. But the more I deny it the more the truth hurt me. I met with Lee Donghae again after I debuted, its on Music Bank, 2007. The other Suju’s men gave me felicitation, only him who didn’t. He pretended that he didn’t see me. Oh, what’s me for him?Why he did this to me?As I remember, I never made even one mistake to him, why he punished me like that?Just at that time, I stopped call and messaged him.It doesn’t mean that I give up. I’m a woman, I still have what they call ‘pride’.

And now, even now is already 2011, I can’t forget him. I still have a big crush on him. Maybe the gossips about ‘haessica’ is real, and he choose Jessica instead of me. I have to admit that Jessica is a hottie, I don’t have anything to be compared with her. But I can’t lose that way. I have to fight for him, but how ?

----Author’s POV----

Minah and her members were sitting on the couch while waiting for the time to perform in Music Bank, August 2011. She sat in silent, she’s nervous because Super Junior were there too, became one of  performers that day. Jungnam sat next to her, “Unnie, are you okay ?You look pale, you never act like this before, wae ?”

“Im okay, I just feel lilbit nervous, but overall I’m okay,” she denied Jungnam’s question.

Someone knocked the door, it was their manager, Kang Jiho. He asked them to prepare in the backstage. After 7 minutes performance, they went back to the artist room. In their way, they met Super Junior. Sungmin was the first who greeted CROWN, as what we know, if there is Super Junior, then there will be whoop-de-doo. They were then chatting, laughing, and mocking each other.

“I’m sorry, I’m leaving first, I have to pack our belongings,” said Minah, she’s hurt when Donghae neglected her, so better to leave, right ?

“Wah, such a hurry, we have to spend more time to have a chat, please come to our lunch in next door restaurant, it will be our pleasure if you guys come,” Leeteuk requested.

The 3 girls except Minah agreed with that invitation.

“I’m sorry, I’ll go with you next time. I’m very tired today,” Minah kept excusing.

“Oh come on unnie, it’s a rare invitation, you may never get this chance next time, please,” Aecha resisted.

One excusing and one resisting. Guess who’s win ?Of course Minah. After all the members of Super Junior and her dongsaengs left, she walked toward the artist room, and started to pack their belongings, she’s about to finish when someone knocked the door.

“Come in,” she said.

As a person enter CROWN’s artist room, her eyes are widened.

“O-oppa, ww-whhat ar-are you d-doing h-here ?” she asked the guestfrantically.

“Uhm, I just want to help you pack your stuff,” the guest answered.

“No need. I already finished it,”

The guest took a seat next to her, he stared at Minah. “Well, okay then. Long time no see, how’s your day ?”

“Same as usual, working, working, and working. Oh look, I have to go back to the dorm now. I have to clean the dorm,” (LOL, stupid excuse, I think it’s due to her nervousness to see the guest)

The guest laughed, “What’s on the earth an idol have to clean the dorm?You guys have a maid, huh?You never changed, always nerveous when there is a man around you,”

Minah’s cheeks blushed, “Aniyo. I tell you the truth, the maid didn’t come today, so I take her responsibilty to clean the dorm,”

“Okay then, I’ll help you, don’t reject my offer, arraso ?”

“Bb-bbbut you must be tired after the performance, why don’t you eat with your members ?”

“No. It’s been a long time since our last meeting. I miss you, buddy. Better to stand by you than have a lunch with that dorks,” he laughed again.

Minah couldn’t help but accepted the offer from the guest. The two of them walked outside the room, and together they rode the guest’s car toward CROWN’s dorm.

---------------------------------------------