First Attack

For You It's Separation, For Me It's Waiting

 

----Author’s POV----

Finally, the two of them arrived at CROWN’s dorm. Siwon help Minah brought the luggages up to the dorm. (Aiyayy !The guest was Siwon ! :D ). So, that’s the story of how Siwon and Minah met again after 2 months lost contact. Minah met Siwon in the drama that they played together before. Siwon was the main role, while Minah was the supporting role. Siwon was the first person who could make Minah comfortable to stay around boys after her ‘one-sided broke-up’ with Donghae. They were close enough, but Minah never told Siwon about her secret related to Donghae.

“So, why didn’t you accept Leeteuk hyung’s invitation to have a lunch together ?Are you really that tired ?” Siwon investigated as he sipped his coke.

Minah busy with her stuff,so she didn’t hear Siwon’s question. She’s thinking about Donghae right now. *Wae ?He saw me this day, why didn’t he say something to me. It’s been 6 years since we broke up. I just don’t get it, why he always ignore me,* she thought.

Siwon waved his hand in front of Minah’s face to get her attention.

“Did you hear my question ?” asked Siwon.

Minah shook her head. “I’m sorryoppa, I couldn’t hear you,”

“Ya, it’s our first meeting after two months. Please, don’t ignore me. I really miss you, okay?” Siwon pouted. Minah just replied his question with a smile and she continued to unpack the stuff. Siwon walked to her, and he helped Minah to do her things.

“So, why didn’t you accept that invitation?” Siwon repeated his question.

“I’m really tired,” Minah answered briefly.

“Really?Then, why would you have to clean this dorm if you’re TIRED?This dorm is freakin big, it’s impossible to you to clean this dorm by yourself,” Siwon urged. “Do you avoid someone in Super Junior ?” He continued.

Suddenly Minah’s eyes widened as she heard Siwon’s statement. “Ah, oppa, why would I have to avoid Super Junior members,I don’t have any grudge to your friends, so there’s no reason to avoid them,”

“But you act strange when you’re around us. You’ll look pale and you’ll stay silent without talking or joking freely to us, unlike your dongsaeng,”Siwon gave his logical reason.

Minah pretended to be annoyed by giving him a sulky glare, “Oppa, just stop, okay? I don’t think that I have a problem with Super Junior. Look, we sit together and have a conversation in my dorm, it’s enough to be a fact that my relationship with your band is good,”

Siwon just nodded, he didn’t want to ruin Minah’s mood so he stopped forcing Minah to talk.

 Then, someone rang the dorm’s bell. Minah quickly opened the door, it was her dongsaeng.

“Unnie, Ibrought a galbi for you.Have a seat, and then eat, I’m sure you’ll like the-“Aecha was about to end her sentence before Jungnam interrupted her. Her non-stop commented about the prensence of Siwon in their dorm.“Ah oppa!  What are you doing here with my unnie?You guys dating?So that’s why unnie refused Leeteuk oppa’s invitation?And here you are, stay in the silent dorm with Siwon oppa, ehh, did we come back in the wrong time?Ah, mianhae, we can leave again if you think our presence disturb your date,”

Minah pinched Jungnam’s cheecks to stop her nonstop comments and questions. “Oh, Jung-ah, just keep your mouth, and go to your room,” Minah demanded.

Jungnam, Aecha, and Sooyung glanced each other, then they laughed. “Ah, finally!My unnie has a boyfriend!I think she’s abnormal because she never had a date before. I’m happy that you’re finally found your Mr. Right, unnie!” Sooyung said cheerfully.

Siwon smirked, then  he smiled. “Ah guys, do you think that your unnie and I look good together ?”

“Of course, you are a damn hottie and my unnie is a goddes of  beauty. I wonder if you guys married and have children, wow, I think your children will look amazing !” Jungnam started to speak trashy sentences again.

Minah rolled her eyes, “If you’re not stop, then I won’t cook for you for the rest of my life,” she treathened her dongsaeng.

Her dongsaeng ran fastly to their room after they heard their leader’s threat . Siwon laughed as Jungnam and the other ran. “I think you’re cute when you’re angry,” Siwon leisurely teased Minah.

Minah pouted her lips, “Oh okay, stop teasing me like that. Oppa, I think you have to go now. I believe that after you go, they will disturb me with trashy teases and lots of questions,”

“Okay, then, I’ll see you tomorrow, Minah,” Siwon walked out from CROWN’s dorm. He whistled happily while walking towards his car, without noticing that someone took his pictures with Minah.

----Siwon’s POV----

See, I’ve fallen for Minah since we met at the first time. She’s adorable, her smile and her laughter can reassure me. She didn’t notice that I have a crush on her.I show her lots of signs though, ah, that pabo. How long I have to wait until she can feel the same way. I knew that she’s admiring someone, but he’s not me anyway. I wonder who is the lucky guy.

I arrived at our dorm after 20 minutes driving. I found Leeteuk hyung and Donghae sitting on my bed, they looked so serious, I wonder what they were talking about.

“Ah, Siwonie, come here, and have a seat,” Leeteuk hyung demanded me.

I sat next to Donghae. I feel something wrong happened. Leeteuk hyung hold Donghae’s phone, “Take a look.Do you agree with me that this man is you,” he said. “Someone sent this picture to Donghae’s number, do you have an idea about what’s going on ?”Hyung handed me the phone.

I saw two photos on Donghae’s phone. Even just glancing, you will know that the man in the picture is me, although I wore shades and disguise, but it’s just, ah... it’s me, and the girl stood beside me, yeah, everyone know she’s Minah. But why?Why did someone stalkon me and Minah around?And whydid he/she send those photos to Donghae’s number ?

“Ya, I’m waiting for your answer. The rest of the members still doesn’t have any idea of this picture, so do our managers. I just want to hear your explanationfirst,” Leeteuk hyung said.

Well, honestly, I don’t know what’s going on too. It’s strange. Of course I have lots of stalkers, but why?Why wrong with Minah?I smell something fishy, oh, this is bad.

“Hyung, I don’t know what’s going on too. I’ll find out about it later.”

“Later?How can you find it out?What if he/she send this photos to newspaper or spread them trhough internet?Your carrier will be in damage,” Donghae said. I can conclude that he’s anxious.

“Well, let’s see. We have to tell our manager about this, and tell Minah about this too. We have to clear this problem as soon as possible, before the media know about this. Before we finish it, please, don’t you dare to visit or talk with Minah,” Leeteuk hyung warned me.

Oh crap!I just met her after 2 months, and now, I have to avoid her because of those photos?

---- ???’s POV----

I decided to give my servant a call, I want to check whether my mission is success or fail.

“Have you sent the photos to Donghae ?” I asked him.

“Ne. I’ve sent two photos of Siwon and Minah. I’ll spread the rest of the photos on the internet if you want me to do that,”

“Wait. I’ll observe the situation, and if it is important to spread those photos, I’ll call you again. Just keep an eye of this b*tch movements. I’ll do anything to destroy her carrier,”

“Oh, arraso. I’ll wait for your order.”

I hung up the telephone. I feel relieved to hear that, if it’s the case, then I have a key to destroy Minah’s carrier. That b*tch, I hope she’s just burning in hell.

----Donghae’s POV----

What is this?Why she/he sent that pictures to my phone?Is he/she know about my hidden story between me and Minah?Ah, I think that’s impossible, except Minah did this with her own purpose, and made her carrier as a granted. But it’simpossible. I know her. I’m the one who know her, outside and inside. She’s done everything to reach her carrier.Why would she make a joke like this? There must be someone who know about us, but who?Should I call her to make this thing clear?Absolutely NO. I made her sad this past 6 years, I don’t want to make her feel sadder.

*cough* I know some of you already judged me that I’m a bad boy, I’m a cheater, or I’m a j*rk. I admit that I made some mistakes in the past. Now, I regret it. It’s started when I moved to Seoul, and being a trainee for SMEnt. It’s autumn 2005 when I met Jessica, a trainee too. She’s not beautiful, but she’s cheerful, and somehow she’s like me, stubborn and childish. Truth to be told, I liked her, although I already had Minah as my girlfriend, but Jess was very different from Minah.

Minah was like a robot to me. She would do everything as I said.She won’t cry eventhough I hurt her, and she obeyed me all the time. That made me bored. I need something new, and finally I met Jessica. She’s not a robot. She often shouted to me when I did something wrong.She would angry to me if I hurt her, and she would do anything to disturb me. My relationship with Jessica was more alive and colorful. So, I started to ignored Minah, and had fun with Jessica.

But as time goes by, Jessica’s true color revealed. She’s not that cute and she’s worse than Minah. She talked about my badness to her friends, and she would angry to me if I didn’t give her attention. That made me crazy and I missed Minah, the silent Minah.But it’s too late. I’m a badass, I didn’t have any pride to ask Minah to comeback to me. So, I keep silent if I meet her. I know it hurt her, I’m hurt too. To see her face emotionless when I’m around her make me feel guilty. Actually I can speak to her, but I’m a coward, I’m not ready to see her reactions.

If only I could turn back the time...

When I accepted that photos, I think I almost got a heart-attack. What in the world Minah and Siwon stick together?I feel, hmm... jealous?You have to understand that my feeling to Minah never dissapear from my heart. Even now, it’s been 6 years since we ‘broke-up’, I think I’m still in love with her.

Why it has to be Siwon ?

------------------------------------------