Press Con Time

For You It's Separation, For Me It's Waiting

 

Press Con time.

Minah was sitting in front of many journalists and reporters. She wore a formal black dress, looked awesome as always. Jiho, Aecha, and Sooyun were sitting next to her. Jungnam? Nowhere to be found. Aecha couldn’t lose her grip on Minah’s hand. She looked terribly sad, Sooyun too. They were all sad. Their lovely leader finally gave up from her position.

Press con officially started. Blitz and questions were filling that room. That was just an awkward sensation for Minah. Of course, she was used to appear in front of blitz, but that time was different.

The first journalist asked Minah, “So, you’re in relationship with TVXQ’s Changmin now?”

Minah shook her head, “No, I’m not. It’s just a common kiss. You know, hormones,” she replied calmly. This questioned awed the journalists the fact that an innocent girl like Minah could say the nonsense thing like that.

Minah were attacked by all the wicked questions from journalists and reporters, and also the angry fans of SJ and TVXQ. They mocked Minah, and threw all their anger to Minah. The time flew so fast, and finally, closing speech time.

Minah stood up, “I understand that I’ve made big mistakes lately. From the scandal with Siwon sunbae, Donghae sunbae, and Changmin sunbae. I understand all of you angry at me and think that I’m a , , or whatever it’s called. But I really am not. They are all my friends, my best friends. Pardon me for being this reckless. Pardon me for attacking their images, and pardon me to make my management, my band-mates, and my fans disappointed. With those reasons, I’m Han Minah… declare that start from today, I quit from showbiz. And I will take all the blames and bad images broad mindedly. Siwon sunbae, Donghae sunbae, and Changmin sunbae are all innocents. Thank you for the chances, and thank you for the love.” Minah said it calmly, without any tears or stuttering.

She and Jiho, Aecha, and Sooyun quickly left that room after Minah giving her last explanation. The journalists flabbergasted for a minute but they started running to catch more information about Minah.

--------------------------------------------------------------

“Wh-whattt???? She quit??!!” Changmin couldn’t help but shouted.

Yunho came from his room, his eyes also widened. “It’s going too extent. Yah, she shouldn’t do that! She didn’t need to take all the blames! Aishh, poor her,” Yunho exclaimed.

Changmin scratched his hair in frustration, “Hyung, I’m the one who kissed her first, why she took all the blames? Aish, that stupid girl!” he said desperately.

TVXQ’s manager came to their dorm, he looked so bright, “She took all the blames. Good, Hyongsuk always know what he have to do,” the manager said happily.

Yunho and Changmin threw a dead glare to him, “W-what??” the manager asked frantically.

“If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything then,” Yunho said firmly.

The manager frowned and he then sat on the couch without saying anything again.

-----------------------------------------------------

Donghae smiled bitterly after watching that live report.

“This is what you call solutions, Han Minah? You took all the blames? Pabo, always like that.” He talked to himself.

Leeteuk came to his room, he hugged Donghae, and he patted Donghae’s back.

“It’s all her decision. Don’t worry… she’ll be okay.” Leeteuk said.

Donghae nodded, “I know, she will.” He said in husky tone as if held back his tears. 

-----------------------------------------------------------