What is the matter with Jungnam ?

For You It's Separation, For Me It's Waiting

 

Minah was now on her way to the café, she walked leisurely while humming some songs. Her phone rang, it’s from Changmin, but she didn’t care about the sounds. She settled down on one of the couch there, and ordered Americano. A man wore a disguise stopped by at Minah’s table. He sat across Minah’s seat.

“Anyeong,” the man said.

Minah looked at the masked man curiously, “Excuse me, do I know you?” she asked.

The man unveiled his mask for a minute, he was Donghae.

“Yah! What are you doing here?” Minah shouted, luckily everyone there didn’t give attention for her.

“I’m here to make my summer happy as usual,” Donghae said cheerfully.

By any chance, Minah forgot to pick up Changmin’s call. ~~~~~~

----Changmin’s POV----

The more I think about it the more I get hurt. I know I have to believe in Minah since I love her, but Jungnam said that Minah is craving for Donghae instead of me. I decided to go to the café again, make sure that Minah leave the dorm safely. You know, if you really love someone then you’ll do everything to make her safe and happy, although the man whom she love isn’t me. I try to endure this jealousy. I have to remember that Donghae hyung is a hyung from the same company and Minah is the girl whom I love.

I can’t believe I’m on my way to that café. This is the first time I’m doing this for a woman. I parked my car and I’m about to open the door when I saw Minah and Donghae hyung engaged a conversation. I can say barely that they are Minah and Donghae hyung although they wear their disguises.

I hold back this jealousy. I’m in the middle of a lost. My mind is in lost now. So, what Jungnam said was right. Minah is in love with Donghae hyung. What Jiho hyung said was wrong. He told me that Minah likes me. She is a Cassiopeia and her bias is me. So, the kiss we’ve shared is just a common kiss?

I call her, I don’t know why but I call her. I just want to know whether she will pick the phone or not. Lucky me, she didn’t pick the phone. So, what kind of a girl are you, Han Minah?

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Flashback a couple of hours ago…

Jungnam decided to meet Changmin. She knew the habits of Changmin from yesterday conversation between Minah and Yunho. She left the dorm before everyone there woke up. She grabbed Minah’s car key and then walked on tiptoe. She could see Changmin from the mirror that Changmin followed her car, and then she stopped the car and went toward Changmin’s car. She told every lies that she made up to innocent Changmin. She knew Minah was in love with Changmin but she made up the story, told Changmin that Minah loved Donghae. Changmin looked disappointed. That means that her plan was success.

After Changmin left her, she gave Donghae a call. She told Donghae that Minah was sad because Changmin ignored Minah for two weeks. Jungnam said that Minah needed a support, but she couldn’t reach Changmin. Simply, Jungnam asked Donghae to the café to see Minah.

What was on her mind? Did she love Changmin?

Flashback end…

-----------------------------------------------------

 

After seeing Minah and Donghae together on that café, Changmin decided to leave. But someone grabbed his hand, it’s Minah.

“Ah, oppa. I saw you. Why don’t you have a sit with us? It’s been a while since that day,” Minah said. She blushed when she talked about ‘that day’.

Changmin plunked Minah’s hand down, “You don’t need me,” Changmin murmured in angry voice. He walked quickly to his car, and left Minah who still flustered with Changmin’s rejection.

Donghae who saw this then walked to Minah, “Let’s go. If you stand here forever you’ll draw people’s attention. Let’s go,” he guided Minah to his car.

Minah and Donghae sat on Donghae’s car. Minah didn’t say anything and Donghae didn’t bother to ask a question. In his mind, he knew that Minah loved Changmin, but Changmin didin’t love Minah. It’s all based on Jungnam’s strory. Sadly, Donghae believed what Jungnam said.

“Minah, are you okay?” Donghae asked timidly.

Minah was still silent.

Donghae jiggled Minah’s arm gently, “Minah, it’s okay. Maybe he has something to do, so he didn’t have much time to meet you,” he said.

Minah started to sob, “Donghae-ah, don’t try to comfort me. I know well about him. I know he is angry and it’s all because of me. I shouldn’t fall for him. I should leave him when I have a chance to leave. Donghae-ah, what should I do? It always be like this, when I start to love someone, the one I love just leave me like this; leave me with anger and hatred. I’m I hateable or what?” she said in between of her tears.

Donghae felt bad. Did she cry this bad when I abandoned her? Did she feel this way when I left her? Does she really love Changmin? Does she really forget her feeling for me?

Donghae pulled Minah’s body in his hug. It feels good. I miss the time when I hug her. I love this moment. Minah, will you love me again? Or should I drop this feeling right now? Minah, help me to find the answer.

Minah sobbed heavier than before. The pain, it just made her remembered about the pain that was given by Donghae. Being abandoned and forgotten. ~~~~~~~~~

Changmin was on his way back to his dorm. He shouted, cried, and scratched his hair roughly. He arrived at his dorm, and parked his car. Yunho was sitting at the living room when Changmin came. He was confused with Changmin’s expression.

“Changmin-ah, what’s with that expression? I think something fun will happen today, but why?” he asked curiously.

“WHY?? YOU ASK ME WHYY??!!! NEITHER HAVE I KNOWN!” he shouted.

Changmin threw his body on the couch. The stain of tears could be seen on his cheeks. Yunho looked at Changmin desperately. He thought that Changmin and Minah would have a good time, but why Changmin behaved like that? He didn’t know the reason too.

“Yah, Changmin-ah, you should explain to me. What’s going on?” Yunho asked.

“Hyung, I don’t know. I don’t know about Minah. What kind of a girl is she? Play with me then abandon me. And now? With Donghae hyung? What does she thinks now? Am I a doll or what?”

“Wait, wait. What did you say? Donghae? Minah?”

Changmin nodded, “Ye. I saw Donghae hyung and Minah on the café. They seemed have a good time together. How can I still love her if the reality is so dark for me? Do I really have to let her go? Hyung, this is the first time I feel hurt after our split up with the three hyungs. Do I really need her by my side?” Changmin said in between his tears.

“Wait. Wait.. –“

“Hyung, I should have leaved her in the first time. I shouldn’t fall for her –“

“Changmin, wait –“

“Hyung, my heart is torn into pieces, can you help me to find the –“

“SHIM CHANGMIN!!! LISTEN TO ME!!! She loves you, she likes you. She even confessed to me that she likes you, not Donghae! So this morning I said to her to meet you at that café. That’s why I told you that you should meet her this morning; it’s all because I want you to clear this misunderstanding! Why do you behave like this? SHE LOVES YOU!!!!” Yunho couldn’t help but shouted.

Changmin wiped his tears, “Really? Then why Minah and Donghae hyung –“

Yunho flicked Changmin’s forehead. “Babo!! You should’ve asked her first. Aish, you… you,” he lost his sentences.

Changmin urged him to tell everything that said by Minah. At first, Yunho would like to save the conversation between him and Minah as a secret. But seeing Changmin nagged him along, he didn’t have a choice but told Changmin everything. Changmin drew a wide smile, really really a wide smile. “Hyung, should I go to Minah’s dorm to say sorry?” Changmin asked happily.

Yunho nodded, “Of course. A man should behave that way. Go and tell her all the misunderstanding,” Yunho cheered.

Changmin wore his coat rashly, and grabbed his key. He was about to step out when his phone rang. He took a glance, a MMS. He opened it. His eyes widened as he saw the message.

“What is all about?” he whispered.

-----------------------------------------------