Confession

For You It's Separation, For Me It's Waiting

 

Changmin came home and he found Kyuhyun was lying on the floor of TVXQ dorm. Kyuhyun got drunk and now Changmin tried really hard to make his buddy woke up.

“Kyu, wake up. Wake up,” he jiggled Kyuhyun’s body sofltly. Yunho came at that time.

“Yah hyung. Why is Kyuhyun in our dorm? And drunk?” he asked anxiously.

“I left him. Ahhh ~ it’s a long story. Let’s bring him back to his dorm,” Yunho grabbed Kyuhyun’s arm and on the other hand Changmin pulled Kyu’s body. They walked to Super Junior dorm carefully.

It was ridiculous though, how Yunho left Kyuhyun with a bottle of soju, and how he found Kyu was lying on the floor and yeaaah, almost , because he tried to himself while drinking. And now, Yunho was in charge to make a hangover soup for Kyuhyun though it was almost 3 AM.

Changmin was waiting for Yunho in the living room. Donghae passed by, and he caught a figure of Changmin. He walked towards Changmin, and took a seat next to Changmin.

“Oii sunbae,” Donghae greeted Changmin happily *or pretend to look happy*

Changmin swifted halves smile. “Oh hyung,” he said.

Donghae sighed, “It’s been a long time sitting with you in a good circumstance. How’s your day?”

“Just as same as usual. TVXQ is not really busy like Super Junior lately,” Changmin blatantly said.

Donghae sighed, “It’s 2012 now. How can we keep a bad thing from past year? Let us get along again? Just because we love the same person, doesn’t mean that we have to hate each other, right?” Donghae said.

Changmin lifted his face, “Are you serious?” he asked.

Donghae nodded and pulled Changmin on a hug, “Today I’ve realized many things. I know I love her, but I love you too since we come from same company. Let us do our best. In the future, I’ll need lots of help to take care of her,” Donghae whispered, he shed tears.

Changmin pulled himself away, “She’s been avoiding me since this past two weeks. I don’t know why.” Changmin mumbled.

“It’s just the same with me. Honestly, I tried to propose her, but then she cried because of my sudden proposal, so she left me with the tears. I’m trying to call her and text her, but she always ignore my messages. Now I know how she feels when I dumped her,” Donghae said.

Changmin sighed, “Hyung, I kissed her, and I asked her to be my girlfriend that night after you proposed her. But she said she needed a time to think. The reality is she keeps avoiding me. I call her thousand time, and try to texther, but yes, she ignore all of them. So, it was our entire fault.” He said innocently.

Donghae glared at him after hearing ‘I kissed her’ sentence. “YAH, how can you kiss her? You stole her very first kiss!” Donghae yelped.

“Hyung, it wasn’t me actually, Siwon hyung did that,” Changmin murmured.

“YAH!!!! YOU GUYS, AHH, SERIOUSLY!!!! HOW CAN YOU DO THAT?!!!” Donghae couldn’t help but shouted.

“Shhh, hyung, don’t shout!”

“HOW CAN YOU DO THAT!!!!!”

Changmin covered Donghae’s lips, “I SAID DON’T SHOUT!!!”

“YOU GUYSSSS!!!!!!”

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!” ~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae and Changmin made a promise to get along again. They agreed if they would do something for Minah on their own way, and they agreed to respect each other. Yunho looked at the two happily. He knew that the bond of brotherhood was not easy to break, so Yunho could exhale a relieve breath from that night. *Really?*

---------------------------------------

The next day, Changmin and Yunho had their breakfast on the dorm. Yunho was waiting for Changmin to ask about some questions. He kept his eyes on Changmin and Changmin felt that Yunho was glaring at him. Changmin  pretended not to see that because he knew Yunho was going to talk about Minah again.

Finally, Yunho couldn’t hold back his thought any longer, so he decided to ask Changmin,

“Ya, where did you go last night?” he asked.

“You know, hyung. I went to Hyongsuk building again.” Changmin said.

“Don’t you feel tired to do the same thing every day? Look, if you really love her, just bravely approach her. Don’t just quietly follow her. She won’t know if you do it that way.”

Changmin stared at Yunho disbeliefly. “Hyung, this is the first time I hear you give me some advices to show my love for Minah. All this time you always asked me to avoid her, why do you change your mind?” Changmin looked so excited.

Yunho patted Changmin’s back, “I know how much you love her. I just don’t wanna be a bad hyung for you. I know how strong love is.” Yunho said.

Changmin hugged his hyung tightly. He said to Yunho that Yunho had to do that earlier, Yunho just smiled. Although he was happy for Changmin, but on the other hand, he was also worry about Donghae.

Changmin went to an individual job that day, butYunho didn’t. An idea came to Yunho’smind while he was bathing. After finishing his bath, he rashly wore his disguise and drove his car to somewhere. He finally arrived at Hyongsuk building. He proceeded to Minah’s dorm. He rang the door and Jungnam opened the door for him.

Jungnam looked so tired, she just let Yunho went in without asking anything. She called Minah, and now, Minah sat across Yunho on the living room, while Jungnam, Aecha, and Sooyung managed themselves to overhear from Jungnam’s room.

“Minah-sshi, I’m sorry for coming without calling you first,” Yunho started the conversation.

“Ah, it’s okay sunbae, we don’t have any schedule though,” Minah said.

Yunho cleared his throat, “Minah-sshi, I wanna ask some questions to you,” he said. “I knew that you and Changmin and Donghae have a complicated relationship. But, if you don’t mind, tell me the one whom you love most,”

Minah smiled, “So you come all the way here just want to ask me about that thing?”

Yunho nodded, “Just if you don’t mind to answer my question.”

“Sunbae, I know you worry about them. I still have a pride. Don’t worry, I won’t touch them anymore,” it seemed that Minah misunderstood Yunho’s intention.

Yunho shook his head, “Ah, it’s not like what I want. Minah, listen. I know you don’t know me in person. I come to your dorm on behalf of Changmin. When we don’t have any schedule, he manage himself to have an eye on you, he will observe you from next door café. I know it sounds maniac, but I have to admit that he loves you so much and he never let his guard down on you. I come here so I can tell you about this. It’s not like I support him, I just don’t want his effort useless.  It’s up to you whether you want to choose Donghae or Changmin, both of them are really fall for you. Donghae is a good man, Changmin too. They are my best friends, I don’t want to see them sad. I hope you can think about it. Please,” Yunho explained.

 Minah sighed, “Sunbae, thankyou for your attention. But I’ve agreed the deal with your management. I can’t betray the deal. I’ve already had a bad image, if I make a relationship with one of your best friends, it will be a danger for me, for my band. I can’t damage the name of CROWN anymore. Better I suffer from all the things than make my dongsaeng sad,” she firmly said.

Sooyung who overheard this conversation felt touched. She shed a tear.

“I know you’re feeling. I’m a leader too. Believe me, someday you’ll need a lover to decrease the tense. It’s a secret actually, but I do have a girlfriend, she helps me a lot to prepare my comeback with Changmin last year. Love is something that makes you stronger. Changmin and my girlfriend are the most important parts of my life. Once I tried myself not to involve Changmin and my girlfriend, then I suffered. Please, just this time. Listen to someone else’s advice. I did this because I care to you,”

Minah just silent, she thought what had been said by Yunho. It was all true. She realized that she just kept avoiding realities. She managed herself not to fall for Changmin or Donghae. She thought that she’d rather be alone than had a relationship. Minah fell for Changmin but she tried very hard to forget about all her feelings to Changmin. But after hearing Yunho’s advices she realized that she couldn’t forget about her feelings. Moreover, hearing that Changmin always kept his eyes on her made her happy.

Jungnam rushed to the living room, “Unnie, don’t listen him!! Don’t ever try to think about a relationship with Changmin or Donghae sunbae!! You’ll suffer more if you do this!! You know, their management will ruin your relationship as soon they know about it! You’ll end up with a broken heart, Pleaseeeee,” Jungnam exclaimed.

“Jungnam… it’s okay, it’s okay. I know about it, please, go back to your room,” Minah tried to calm Jungnam down.

“Unnie, please. Don’t ever try to think to give a chance to both of them,” Jungnam begged, Minah just nodded, and Jungnam stepped back.

Yunho shocked with Jungnam’s reactions. “What’s wrong with her?” Yunho asked as Jungnam left.

“As you can see, I can’t do that. My dongsaengs reject that idea,” Minah said, she looked so disappointed. Yunho smiled, he surely knew when he had to use the chance.

“Minah, I’ll help you. Just call me when you know make your decision. I’ll help to cover your relationship,” Yunho whispered.

“Sunbae, I don’t want to take the risk –”

“Lastly, I just wanna ask you, whom you love?” Yunho stared at Minah’s eyes.

Minah silent for some times, then she firmly said, “It’s Changmin oppa,”

--------------------------------------