Chapter 17

For You It's Separation, For Me It's Waiting

 

Changmin closed his eyes for a while, and then he bravely embraced Minah, and laid a kiss on her lips. He kissed Minah tenderly. At first, Minah tried to release herself from the kiss, but then she kissed him back. She finally understood that she already fell for Changmin, too.

-----------------------------------

Minah realized what she was doing right now, she pulled herself away from Changmin quickly. “Ah, oppa, Mianhae.” She stuttered.

Changmin laughed so hard, “Look, your cheeks now completely red. See, I told you. No one can deny my charm,” he said playfully.

Minah pouted, “Yah, don’t pout. It makes me wanna kiss you again,” Changmin .

Minah glared at Changmin, “What a ert ajussi!” She left Changmin and she went back to the car. Changmin followed her, and drove back to CROWN dorm.

They arrived in front of the apartment. “Gomawo ert ajussi. Thank you for enlightening my day. I owe you this much,” Minah said and made a cute hand movement to show how much she owed Changmin.

“Yah, don’t call me ert ajussi. I’m not that ert,” Changmin sulked.

“YES, YOU ARE,” Minah went off from the car, but then Changmin grabbed her wrist.

“Shall we try?” he said, suddenly being so serious.

“Try what?”

“We have to date now. I love you, and you love me, rite? What else do you wait?” Changmin urged.

“Oppa, I need a time.” Minah said coldly, and without giving Changmin a chance, she dashed toward her dorm.

“I don’t know why but Idon’t feel comfortable when everyone say about ‘relationship’,” Minah thought.~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, at Super Junior dorm...

Donghae sat on the edge of his bed, holding the ring that firstly planned for Minah. Siwon came to his room, and sat next to Donghae. He handed his hand to Donghae,

“Peace?” he asked.

Donghae smiled at him, “I never had a grudge to you. You’re my brother, why would I angry to you,” Donghae said softly. Siwon hugged him, “I’m sorry Hae. I know I was wrong. I should have just given up at that time and didn’t force myself to be accepted by her,” Siwon said.

Donghae patted Siwon’s back. “It’s okay. It’s okay,”

By that, Siwon and Donghae got along well together again. Leeteuk and Yesung saw them from a distance, they smiled each other.

“Can you see that? Without us interfering, they already realized by themselves,” Leeteuk said, he satisfied with the ending.

“Yah,couldn’t agree more. But hyung, I wonder what happened to Minah after leaving the pavilion. Should we give her a call?” Yesung said.

“Ah, that’s right. She just left the pavilion, and she was crying. Come on, let us give her a call,” Leeteuk and Yesung then walked to the living room, they tried to call Minah with Leeteuk’s phone.

“Yoboseyo?”Minah asked.

“Minah, it’s me Leeteuk from Super Junior,” Leeteuk said. “Ah, it’s me also. Yesung from Super Junior,” he interrupted.

“Oh, sunbae.”Minah replied.

“Minah, are you okay? You left without saying anything. I’m worrying that you—“

“I’m okay sunbae,” Minah cut Leeteuk sentences.

“Ah, it does relieve us. Okay then, since it’s a bit late, maybe I should hang up. Bye Minah, jalja.” Leeteuk hung up the call.

“Hyung, she doesn’t seem to be okay. I believe that she’s crying up until now,” Yesung gave his opinion.

Leeteuk nodded, “Ah, tomorrow I’ll get Donghae to visit her again. I feel bad for Donghae too. He’s rejected by Minah.”

Yesung laughed for no reason. Leeteuk looked at him as he was insane. “Yah, pabo. Why do you laugh?”

“Why we have to live like this hyung? Worrying about someone else when we, ourselves, don’t have any girlfriend,” Yesung murmured. In a glance, Yesung’s face turned into sad face. *WEIRD DETECTED*

-------------------------------------------

Finally, New Year has come. Changmin spent his New Year eve with what they called ‘Kyu-Line’, while Donghae still busy with his own scheduled.

But it’s been two weeks since Donghae proposed Minah, Changmin kissed her, and Minah just left without saying anything to those boys. There was no significance progress for Donghae and Changmin. They didn’t have any idea about Minah’s feeling up until now. Minah was busy with her own schedules. That day, CROWN had a stage on Music Bank. Minah and Aechan were sitting on the artist room after performing. Aechan massaged Minah gently, while Sooyung and Jungnam took a tour in the studio.

Jungnam and Sooyung had so much fun since they could meet other idols. They stopped by at toilet. They would like to pee.

“I don’t really like Minah being a guest star on Music Bank. She is a you know. She is teasing our oppa,” a girl said sarcastically to her friend. Jungnam who heard this came out from her booth, she angry with the sentences that she heard.

She glared at the two fan girls, “YAHH!!! WHAT DID YOU SAY??? YOU SAY THAT MY UNNIE IS A ??!!!” she shouted.

The two girls stared at Jungnam frantically, “Ah, an-ann-aniyo. I don’t mean it. I’m sorry,” the girl stuttered.

Jungnam grabbed the girl’s collar. “Look, she’s a way BETTER THAN YOU ARE!!! Better you shut your mouth or else I WILL RIP YOUR MOUTH!!! NOW GO!!!!”

The two fan girls ran away from the toilet. Sooyung came from her business. “What’s with that sound?” she asked.

“Just two little es. Let us go back to our room,” Jungnam said. She blatantly upset with what she heard just now. The two of them walked to their artist room.

“Ah, you’re back. Let us go home. I have an idea to try new recipe,” Aechan said merrily.

Minah, Sooyung, and Jungnam just nodded. They followed Aechan lazily. Ever since the incident of Donghae and Changmin, Minah became more introverts. ~~~~~~~~~

Aechan and Minah were busy in the kitchen. Sooyung dragged Jungnam to her room, “Tell me, what was going on,” Sooyung urged Jungnam.

“Sooyung-ah. I’m upset! I’m angry! Why do they have to speak a trashy sentence like that! They think they’re God, huh??!! I know Minah unnie so well, and they don’t! They don’t have a right to judge our unnie!” Jungnam said angrily.

“Shh, unnie. Don’t shout, Minah unnie will hear you,” Sooyung warned Jungnam.

“I’m sad now. You know, we’ve been living with Minah unnie for about 5 years, together. Up until now, I can’t read what’s on her mind. Is it just my feelings or she’s the one who doesn’t wanna share her secret to us?”

“Unnie, maybe Minah unnie has her own reason. That day, Changmin oppa told me that unnie behave this way because she is the leader, so she doesn’t wanna be burdens.”

“But can you see the circumstances right now? Everybody talk something bad about her outside. I can’t take it anymore. I wanna protect her, but it seems that she’s the one who doesn’t want to be protected,” Jungnam released a heavy breath.

Sooyung patted Jungnam’s arm, “Unnie, don’t say that. I believe in Minah unnie. Although we don’t know her story about Donghae sunbae, Changmin oppa, or Siwon sunbae, we have to keep supporting her,” Sooyung said wisely.

“But yeah. It’s annoying. It’s not like I blame her for all the bad images of our band, but hey, she should make a press con about the truth, so that, the es outside know her true color, that she is all the way innocent. It makes me feel a big burden in my heart indirectly. If only I can tell her what’s on my mind,” Jungnam said.~~~~~~~

----Minah’s POV----

Aechan told me to get Jungnam and Sooyung’s help, so I walked to Jungnam’s room, but there was no one, then I went to Sooyung’s room. I saw Jungnam sat on the couch, she rubbed her forehead. And I saw Sooyung’s anxious face. I didn’t have any willing to overhear their conversation, but then I heard Jungnam said my name, so I decided to stay in front of the door.

“But yeah. It’s annoying. It’s not like I blame her for all the bad images of our band, but hey, she should make a press con about the truth, so that, the es outside know her true color, that she is all the way innocent. It makes me feel a big burden in my heart indirectly. If only I can tell her what’s on my mind,” Jungnam said. I could completely say that she upset.

If only I can open myself up, I think the condition won’t turn out to be like this.

I walked back to the kitchen, Aechan looked at me confusedly. “Where are Jungnam and Sooyung?” she asked.

“I can’t find them,” I said. Lie.

“Unnie, stir this broth, I’ll look for them,” Aechan handed me the spoon, and she dashed to the living room.

All I wanna do is make my dongsaengs happy. But now, I make them worry. I’m a bad leader. What should I do now? If only my mother still alive, I would have given her a call to ask. But yeah, my mother died. So does my father. Practically, I don’t have anyone.

They food were done. We made a circle on the dining room. I could say that Jungnam couldn’t take her sight on me. So I looked at other direction. Truth to be told, it made me feels guilty.

“Unnie, is there something you wanna share to us?” Sooyung asked me warily.

Oh, I think this is the right time for me to tell them my stories. I smiled to Sooyung, “Of course, I have so many things to say,” I said to Sooyung, and she smiled widely. ~~~~~~~

----------------------------------

“What????? You were his GIRLFRIEND? And what’s with the contract that sent by SMEnt to make a press con???? Are they crazy or WHAT???!!” Aechan’s eyes widened after Minah completing her stories.

Minah just nodded.

“Ah unnie. Why don’t you tell us about this earlier? I’m mad at you,” Sooyung replied, she sulked.

“I’m sorry. I just don’t wanna be your burdens. See, I’m your big unnie. I don’t wanna look my sisters sad because of her unnie,” Minah gave the reason.

“BUT STILL, We’re your sisters,” Jungnam mad at her, she emphasized her words. She left the dining room; she grabbed the car key and left the dorm without saying anything.

Jungnam drove her car to Super Junior’s dorm. She pushed the bell impatiently. Ryeowook opened the door, and he asked Jungnam to go inside the dorm.

“Where is Donghae sunbae?” she asked.

Ryeowook is a soft-hearted man, seeing Jungnam in a bad aura made him afraid, and then Kyuhyun passed by, “Kyu, can you ask Donghae hyung to come here?” he said to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun nodded and then he knocked Donghae’s room. “Hyung, there is a guest waiting for you,” he shouted. Donghae opened his door, “Nugu (Who)?” he asked. Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulder, “Go and look by yourself,” then he left Donghae.

Donghae came to the living room. He saw Jungnam sat on the couch and Ryeowook with her.

“You may go,” Donghae said to Ryeowook. Ryeowook then ran to Yesung’s room.

“Jungnam-sshi, what are you doing here?” he asked.

Jungnam glared at him, “Better you keep a distance from Minah unnie from now on,” she said coldly.

Donghae tried to catch his mind with this sudden warning, “Bb-but, what are you talking about?” he asked Jungnam.

“Minah unnie told me everything this night, you know, your company sent her a letter containing a request that she has to hold press con about your gossip relating her. I don’t know what they want but yeah, it’s obvious that your company don’t wanna have a bad image so they throw it all to my unnie, and OUR BAND!! And the worst part is today I heard someone talked a about my unnie. And the fact is all of the people especially YOU’RE FANS SEE US AS A which is not TRUE!!! So please, I know you always try to catch her via messages or phone. Today, I warn you, I command you that you have to stay away from her!! You don’t have any idea how much she has to suffer because of you, bad !!!” Jungnam explained in her anger.

Donghae’s body was trembling so badly, and then he cried. “What should I do now? I didn’t mean to cheat on her. Jungnam-sshi, I know I’m wrong, but please. Don’t separate us,” he begged in between his cries.

Jungnam turn off her head to the other side, “Sigh…. Are you usually behaving this weak? A man shouldn’t cry! Stop your tears now!” Jungnam tutored Donghae impatiently.

“HOW CAN I FORGET HER? HOW CAN I STAY AWAY FROM HER IF I LOVE HER SO MUCH??!!” Donghae couldn’t hold his frustration anymore. And now, Jungnam was speechless, she never expected before that Donghae would react like that.

“Ah, oppa. Calm down, okay? Calm down, please,” she softened her voices as she saw Donghae was crying so badly.

Kyuhyun overheard all the things between Jungnam and Donghae now dashed to TVXQ dorm. Yunho opened the door for him. “*Hooshh*, is Changmin here hyung?” he asked while catching his breath.

“Come in and have a seat.” Yunho commanded him. Kyu settled his on the couch, he still busy to manage his breath. “Oh, I should go to the gym with Siwon hyung. I feel like *cough*,” Kyuhyun was busy with his mind. He didn’t bother to look for Yunho.

Yunho came back to the living room with a soju and some cookies in his hand. He handed a bottle of soju to Kyu, and Kyuhyun happily accepted that drink.

“Hyung, where is my Changmin?” Kyu asked as he sipped the soju.

“Just the same everyday when we don’t have any schedule. Today he went to Hyongsuk building to keep his eyes on Minah.” Yunho sighed.

“Uhmm, that means that he and Minah are dating now?”

“Not like that. Changmin go to Hyongsuk building, but he does not go to HER dorm. He will stay on the next door café, watching Minah every time she leaves the dorm, and quietly follow her. That’s pathetic. I tried to advice him though, he didn’t want to listen. So I don’t bother about what he does now,” Yunho sighed again.

Kyuhyun nodded as if he understood. “But this night, you know, Jungnam? She came to my dorm and tutored Donghae hyung until he cried. Ah that woman, she’s so scary hyung. With her hawk-eyes, I think her eyes can kill a mouse in one shoot. Hyung, you have to save Donghae hyung from that woman, I’m afraid to death of that woman,” Kyuhyun mumbled. *SOJU EFFECT DETECTED* goshhh

Yunho rubbed his forehead, “I got a headache. Kyu, would you like to get me some aspirins? I put it on the table in my room,” Yunho demanded.

Kyuhyun stood and he walked tottery to the room. Yunho dashed out from the door, he headed towards Super Junior dorm. It was the moment when Donghae said goodbye to Jungnam. Yunho looked at how pity Donghae’s swollen eyes.

“Ah, Yurrobong,” Donghae greeted him happily.

The two men were sitting on Donghae’s room. Donghae started to sob again, and Yunho tried to comfort him by patting on his back. “Stop crying Hae, you’re eyes already swollen,” he advised.

Donghae moved to his drawer, he took a photo album, and handed to Yunho. Yunho opened the album carefully. He saw a young Donghae with his father and mother on his first birthday. Then he saw Donghae with his brother, and then on the last page, he found many pictures of Donghae hugged a girl, and lately he recognized that girl as Han Minah. Yunho closed the album. He was really got a headache.

“Who should I help? Changminnie or Donghae? My head, hurt,” he thought.

“Look, Yunho. I don’t wanna ask you to help me. I just wanna you to see the fact that I’m a way better than your dongsaeng. It’s not like I hate Changmin sunbae. But I do, really love Minah. I just don’t want to lose her anymore. I want her to be my wife. Please…” Donghae gave him a saddy look.

Yunho inhaled and exhaled. He scratched his head, “I’m going crazy Hae.” He complained. By that he remembered that he left Kyuhyun on his dorm with soju, so he dazed to his own dorm. * YUNHO OPPAAAAA, IT’S A DANGER WHEN YOU LEFT KYU OPPA ALONE WITH SOJU ^//////^ *

----------------------------------------

 

special thanks to:

em_haeteuk

UKnowWho

Thanks for commenting in each chapters. I do really appreciate it :))