chapter 70

What if we are not...

Krystal receives a notice on her phone because a friend tagged Amber in a photo in Facebook. Krystal sees the friend hugged from behind and pretended to kiss Amber’s cheek. There is also the message “Krystal, u jealous? keke”

 

Krystal bites her lower lips because of anger. She replies to her friend “ANDREA U WANNA DIE?”

 

A second later Amber adds “Babe I’m only Your” so Krystal would not misunderstand.

 

Andrea replies after Amber to tease Krystal “Yes honey you are mine”

 

Krystal immediately responds “She was talking to ME!”

 

 Amber likes Krystal’s post and adds “I <3 you”

 

“I know honey” Andrea continues to tease.

 

“@Andrea you better back up” Krysta writes

 

“We already kissed” Andrea replies

 

“SCANDALOUS!” Another friend joins in

 

“I saw everything ^o^” A second friend adds.

 

“That didn’t  count” Amber writes

 

“AMBER JOSEPHINE LIU ARE YOU CHEATHING ON ME?!?!? HUH! /////3” Krystal asks

 

 “She kissed me” Andrea specifies.

 

A couple of Kryber friends join in

 

“@Krystal you better come” Friend A writes

 

“Next  BREAKING news: AmDrea make out” Friend B teases Krystal

 

“AmDrea sounds weird @@” Friend C remarks

 

“They will make weird babies” Friend D adds

 

“AnBer then ?” Friend A proposes.

 

“*face palm*” Friend B writes

 

Krystal is about to reply but she receives a call. She frowns the lips when Amber ID showed. She answers the call but doesn’t say anything.

 

“Babe?” Amber asks.

 

“What?” Krystal coldly says

 

“Are you angry?” Amber asks again.

 

“You are cheating on me!?”

 

“Listen I didn’t want to kiss her – ”

 

“So you did cheat on ME!!!”

 

“NOOO! I was forced to kiss her. She wanted to tease us. She pulled my head toward her face and put her cheek against my lips. It didn’t count babe”

 

“Really?”

 

“YES! You know I never cheat on you right?”

 

“But you are generally easy with girls. You don’t know how to refuse them and let them take advantage on you. Don’t be too gallant with them”

 

“Well they are all friends.”

 

“I’M JEALOUS!”

 

“*MUAH*” Amber kisses the phone

 

“No effect. You are too far away”

 

Amber feels she misses Krytal very much. If they are together right now, she could have kissed and hugged Krystal.  “I miss you babe” Amber says

 

“I miss you too” Krystal answers. “How it’s going with school?” Krystal asks. She hopes Amber failed the classification test.

 

“I passed. They selected me for group of gifted students since I got perfect scores”

 

Krystal wants to congratulate Amber but she feels a bit bitter right now. “It means you will stay over there to study?” Krystal knows it was a silly question because obviously the answer will be yes. But she just wants to hear from Amber. She hopes Amber would say no.

 

Amber doesn’t answer. She knows what Krystal wants to hear but she is not ready to let go of her dream yet. 

 

Kryber remains silence for a while. They both understand each other feeling.

 

“Is Minho still surrounding you?” Amber decides to change the subject.

 

“Of course he is”

 

“Don’t talk to him”

 

“But he is a nice guy. Why? Are you jealous?”

 

“Yes I am! He has eyes on you. I don’t like it”

 

“But he is like the first friend that I made in Korea. Besides him I don’t have any friend here”

 

“Then try to make other friends”

 

“Where?  And HOW? I only go shopping or stay home. How do you expect me to have more friends? Maybe I should go clubbing more often.”

 

“You will have more friends when the new semester starts. You can go to gym or take some tennis or any sport lesson then you will meet with more people. DON’T go to club when I’m not with you. It’s not safe for you. Do you remember the last incident at the club?”

 

“Yes but if I go to Minho’s club, I will be safe” Krystal understands what Amber said. She wants to make Amber jealous.

 

“Babe”

 

“Yes”

 

“Please just don’t because I’m really worry about you”

 

“okay~but I hate you”

 

“ME? Why?”

 

“you always win whenever when argues”

 

“Cuz you listening to me well. I love you”

 

“Me too”

 

“Babe, you do remember the incident at the club? When the guy touched you.”

 

“Don’t talk about it. I’m still scared of what happened.”

 

“No no but do you remember if that guy had anything special?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Like did he have anything birthmark, tattoo or anything special on his body?”

 

Now that Amber is asking, Krystal things she may saw something. “Well there were not enough light in front of the restroom but I think he had a tattoo on his neck”

 

“Was it the Olympic rings?”

 

“Umm...I’m not sure because it was dark but I think it did look like the Olympic rings. Why are you asking about it all out of blue? You want to report it to the police? Please don’t. I’m really scared if Mom and Dad know what happened.”

 

“Babe, I know that you are scared but I think the problem is more serious. You have to tell your parents what happened they are the only person who can protect you.”

 

“But it’s over now. The guy did not approach me anymore.”

 

“Listen from now on you need to be very careful. When you go out don’t go alone. I think the guy who kidnapped me was the same guy who touched you. I saw the Olympic rings on his neck when I fought with him at the warehouse. Normally people would put a dragon, or some scary tattoo. His was so not common that marked me. I think .He probably kidnapped me to revenge. He may want to get near to you again.”

 

Amber thinks the guy was a stalker and still wants to get Krystal. She doesn’t know that guy was sent by Minho.

 

“WHAT? You are making me worry now. Does it mean the guy is monitoring us? How did he know where we live?” Krystal asks

 

“That is why I’m telling you to be careful. If you want to go somewhere; don’t walk up to the bus station alone. Just call the taxi to wait in front of your house. Make sure to take the taxi driver ID and the plate number, and text it to me. So if something happen to you, we still can track down.”

 

“euh you are  scaring me now. I don’t think I want to go out anymore”

 

“You can go with your mom. Anyways you need to tell your parents what happened because you cannot handle it alone.”

 

“But I don’t know how to tell them. I’m scared that they will scold me”

 

“They will for sure because you were not supposed to club. But you should know that they scold you because they are worry for you.”

 

“It’s easy to say but hard to do. Why didn’t you tell them about that night instead?”

 

“Because you didn’t want to tell them. And you were so depressed after the incident so I didn’t want to make you feel worse. But now I think the situation is getting more serious. You need to tell your parents so they can take the proper actions to protect you.”

 

Krystal sighs “Okay!! I’ll try”

 

“You can do it baby!! I’ll support you mentally.”

 

 

================

a/n : YYUP STILL HERE ! I never drop my story in the middle so DOnt worry I will continue to update :)

for the last chapters I'll try to alternate between the main couples' issues Yulsic-Taeny-YoonYul-SooSun-Kryber <<< not necessary in this orther though kekeke so stay tuned XD