Chapter 68

What if we are not...

“Yongboseyo?”

 

“Sunny, it’s me Yuri”

 

“What do you want? Where did you get my number from?”

 

“I asked Soo. Let’s talk seriously for once could we?”

 

“We have nothing to say to each other”

 

“Yes we do”

 

“Like what?”

 

Yuri pauses for a second. “Ineedyourhelp” Yuri says it really fast because she is not used to ask favor from Sunny.

 

“WHAT? Did I just hear what you just said?” Sunny is playing hard to get.

 

Yuri bites her lower lip because Sunny wants her to repeat “YESSS. Are you happy?”

 

“Yes what?”

 

“YES I NEED YOUR HELP! WHY ARE YOU PLAYING HARD TO GET?”

 

“If you ask then ask properly. Why are you getting frustrated at me now?”

 

“Because you make me repeating on purpose!”

 

“Well if you don’t say it clearly, it’s not my fault if I cannot understand what you want”

 

“Ok CAN WE STOP FIGHTING FOR A SECOND!?”

 

Sunny clears her voice. “Your voice-”

 

Yuri exhales. “Fine it was my fault. I shouldn’t tease you in the past.”

 

“Oh! This is really unexpected”

 

“SUNNY!”

 

“What?”

 

“I need your help. Stop turning me around!”

 

“I’m not”

 

“Yes you are!”

 

Sunny opens as big as she can and she is laughing; she is trying to not make any sound in case Yuri could hear.

 

“Are you still there?” Yuri asks because Sunny didn’t say anything.

 

“You want me to help you about Yoona’s case?”

 

Yuri is surprised “How do you know that I’m going to ask about that?”

 

“Remember I was your bestie before becoming your enemy. You are still the same Yuri, too predictable”

 

Yuri wants to argue but she gives up. “Whatever. So can you help me?”

 

“What can I do?”

 

“I don’t know. I’m really lost right now. I don’t know where to start. Like you said Johnson’s messages are not enough to sue him”

 

“Why don’t you try to speak with a lawyer? They should be able to guide you what kind of evidence you need.”

 

“The only lawyer that I know is Jessica dad. I don’t want him to get involved because if he knows, my dad will know that Yoona modified the contract for Johnson. And you know that my dad is very business centered. He will be ready to fire Yoona or sue her too. If I talk to a lawyer the video will of Jessica and I would be the topic. I really don’t want another person to know about our video. Sica is really stressed right now. She keeps thinking Johnson may send the video to a million of people already. And you know what? Right now I really want to punch that ugly guy in the face, poking his eyes, breaking his teeth and kicking his . I’m having a rage right now just to think he watched my girlfriend -”

 

“You guys weren’t completely in the video”

 

“We were haft but there were the actions and the sounds that made the video become embarrassing”

 

“Seriously Yuri, I know you were playful but really. You made out with your secretary in a hotel room. I really didn’t expect about that. Have you done it with Yoona too?”

 

“Ya! who am I to you? Do you think I just do it with anybody? I did with Jessica because I’ve got feeling for her and I think she also got feeling for me. Everything happened naturally between us.”

 

“What about Yoona?”

 

“What?”

 

“You guy kissed at the club. Remember that day with the couple game?”

 

“I know but that was a mistake.”

 

“I thought you’ve got feeling toward Yoona too in the past. So you stopped loving her?”

 

Yuri sights “How should I explain it to you. Yoona didn’t have the same opportunity like us because of her family situation. She had to work when we were in class. She had to pay the debt for her father when we waste our money to hang out. She wanted to study but she didn’t have time. And we had time to study but we cut class to hang out-”

 

“You were the one who cut class I remember you”

 

“Yeah but what I mean is-”

 

“You meant you had pity for Yoona?”

 

“It’s not really a pity but trough Yoona’s life, I realised that I should appreciate my life more. I had everything Yoona wanted but I didn’t appreciate it. That was the reason why I studied harder since then.  I helped Yoona out because I thought she should have the same right as us, especially because she is smart. She should have a chance to study. I don’t know if I should use the word like but I felt really happy to help her out about her family and stuff. You don’t know how happy I was when she graduated. I had tear in my eyes.”

 

“It’s like a family love. Like seeing your daughter or sister succeeded in something that is good for her”

 

“Kind of. But now we are talking about that, I think I did have a slight feeling toward Yoona. I’ve thought of kissing her once because I found her cute”

 

“That’s normal Yuri because Yoona was not blood related to you. When Seo was little, I pecked on her lips too because she was too cute. It doesn’t mean I love Seo as someone I like to date with. Maybe you got mixed up and didn’t realise that you loved Yoona more like a family member.”

 

“May be” Yuri sighs and nods. Yuri is really not sure about her feeling toward Yoona lately because Yoona protected the video to not being uploaded on internet. Yuri thinks that she own Yoona many things but thank to Sunny, Yuri felt less regretful. She doesn’t have the feeling that she betrayed Yoona to go with Jessica anymore. “Anyway, why did you ask me too much question about my feeling to Yoona? Can we go back to Johnson case?”

 

“Well I just asked you one question about Yoona and you started telling me your entire life. I was just listening to you. My ear hurt because we stayed too long on the phone” In fact, Sunny needs to make sure that Yuri doesn’t love Yoona, in order to see if she should let  Seo go with  Yoona or not.

 

“Let meet somewhere then”

 

“Ok. I think I have a plan to track Johnson down”

 

===============================

a/n : update a bit late, sorry, SO do you guys like it ? Couples`s issues will be solved and the Yulsun friendship too :) *Big smile* *proud proud* kekeke

happy reading everyone

and thank for all you comments if I cannot reply right now XD XD It's already 2am at my place

nite nite everyone hope I can get up tomorrow , esle I gotta call sick at work LOL