Chapter 32

What if we are not...

Taeyeon slowly opens her eyes. She feels a heavy headache. She is staring on the celling and things seem to spin around. She wonders if the earth just accelerating its speed.

 

“Good morning ~” Tae hears a familiar voice but she couldn’t identify who it’s because of the hang over effect. She closes her eyes to stop the spinning feeling. Hyo? Tae wonders. But it seems a bit strange because Hyo never greets in English. Plus, they do not sleep in same room.

 

“Hyo?” Tae asks. She is massaging her head. All she can remember from the last night was Fany forced her to drink a lot of alcohol.

 

“Anyo” the voice answers. It sounds very familiar.

 

“Anyo” Tae repeats the tone

 

“Anyo”

 

Tae rolls around because she can’t remember the voice and the headache is just too much to handle.  She rolls on her stomach. She opens her eyes “AAAhhhhhhhh!” She creams out when she sees Fany’s face.

 

“Hello” Fany greets again.

 

Fany is kneeing beside the bed and putting her chin on the edge of the bed to observe Tae sleeping.  

 

“Why am I here? Where are we?” Tae asks because she notices the unfamiliar room. She sits up and pulls the blanket to cover her body.

 

“We are in my house. You are sleeping on my bed” Fany answer with a smile.

 

“Why am I sleeping in your bed? Where is Hyo?”

 

“Because you were so drunk last night. I ask Yuri to bring you here because it’s nearer than KW hotel. You threw up all over me yesterday”

 

“Mian”

 

“Don’t worry”

 

“So that is I just threw up on you. Did I do something weird?”

 

Hum hum kekeke. Should I lie to her?Fany is smiling mischievously inside. She decides to tease Tae. “Well you have done lots of weird things. Some are very embarrassed to say.”

 

Tae widens her eyes. She brings to blanket up to cover . YAY!!!! “What kind of weird thing? It’s embarrassed for me or for you?” Tae asks.

 

“For both of us”

 

WHATT?!?!!? Tae gets panicked. She completely hides under the blanket to check her clothes condition. She is wearing a tank top and her underwear. OH MY FUNCKING LORD. WHAT HAVE I DONE LAST NIGHT WITH FANY?

 

“You are mine now” Fany pulls off the blanket from Tae’s head. .Aww cute. Fany sees Tae is pouting her lower lip.

 

Even if nothing happened between Taeny last night, Fany is amusing to tease Tae. It’s fun for Fany because she can possess Tae from now own.

 

“Go take a shower and change” Fany says. “I’ll prepare the breakfast for you”

 

“Ok but you go out first” Tae tells because she wants to put on her pant and doesn’t want Fany to look.

 

“Aiii I saw you yesterday already why are you still shy” Fany is still teasing. But she steps out of the room as per the request because she may faint if Tae change in front of her.  

 

Fany happily prepare the breakfast. She is humming song while cooking because she has success to trick Tae to be girlfriend. She is giggles about her genius idea.

 

“Taetae the breakfast is ready” Fany calls after the bathroom door.

 

“OKAY OKAY I’m  coming!” Tae shouts from inside.

 

“Hi” Fany greets gain when Tae open the door.

 

What is wrong with her? How may time she will greet me again for the rest of today?Tae wonders. Tae blinks her eyes, staring at the weird Fany who is hyper boosted up.

 

Fany pushes Tae toward the breakfast table. “CHACHAN!!!” Fany presents plate

 

Tae sees a smiling visage on the dish making with foods. The eyes are two eggs in the heart shape form; the nose is present by a cherry tomato, the smile is presented with a sausage and the ears are two haft slides of pineapple.

 

“Should I eat this?” Tae wonders

 

“Yes you should” Fany says “It’s all my love for you. KYYAAAAAAAAAA ~” Fany screamed out because of happiness. She runs to her room. She dives on her bed and cover her head with the pillow. It’s too much for her because she says the word LOVE directly to Tae.

 

Tae watches Fany dash off like a flash. “I’m wondering if she is on any happy pills?” Tae talks to herself.