Chapter 43

What if we are not...

“Where are we going?” Jessica asks when she realises that Yuri parks at strange place.

 

“Some nice place” Yuri replies. She smiles and gets off the car.

 

Jessica quickly follows. She still has no clue of where Yuri wants to go.

 

Yuri locks the car and shows her hands for Jessica to hold. She is very excited and can’t wait to show Jessica the place she wants to go. She pulls Jessica running to a very tall tower. The little girl is on high heels. She tries to run as fast as possible but she is also holding on Yuri’s arm in order to not fall.

 

Yulsic reach the tower, they take the elevator to climb on the 264 meters high. The elevator slowly goes up and Jessica is amazed by the beautiful scenery. She gets closer to the windows of the elevator to appreciate the view. It’s her first time ever to watch Seoul City by night since she has returned to Korea. Jessica guesses that Yuri wants to spend a little more time before they say good night to each other.

 

The elevator indicates that they have reached the last level.

 

“Close your eyes babe” Yuri says. She stands behind and covers Jessica eyes.

 

 “Wae yo?” Jessica asks. She trusts Yuri but still hold on Yuri’s hands in order to step. She is curious to know what Yuri is up to.

 

“Be careful there are some steps in front of you.” Yuri notices Jessica.

 

“How many?”

 

“Only three”  

 

Jessica counts to three as she steps. She can tell that Yuri just opens a door because a little breeze is blowing to her. She guesses that they must be on the patio of the tower. “Can I open my eyes?” Jessica asks.

 

“Chakkamanyo. Move on a little bit babe” Yuri moves Jessica to the place she wants. She removes her hands of Jessica’s eyes.  “Keep your eyes closed until I say open ok?”

 

“Okay” Jessica replies with her cute voice. She feels Yuri is doing something around. She really wants to sneak peak but she doesn’t because it will ruin Yuri’s plan. She tries to wait patiently.

 

“Babe. You still keep your eyes closed right?” Jessica hears Yuri. The voice seems a little far though.

 

“Neh!” Jessica replies loudly so Yuri can hear.

 

“OK. Now slowly count to ten and open your eyes” Yuri shouts

 

“Hana…dul…se…ne…daseoh… yeoseo…il-gop… yuh-deol… ah-hop…yeol!” Jessica slowly opens her eyes. She sees a bunch of candles lighten up around her. All the light are turned of except for the candles. Yuri has placed them to make a big heart shape. Jessica is standing in the middle of the heart

 

“Jessica ssi”

 

Jessica turns and sees Yuri standing outside of the heart shape. “It’s so beautiful Seobang“ Jessica smiles brightly. Right now, she wants to hug Yuri so much but she waits to see what Yuri want to do.

 

“Please pay attention to the message.” Yuri is holding a couple of carton sheets in her hands. She flips page by page for Jessica to read.

 

“To Jessica Jung Soo Yeon”

 

“The beautiful little girl who is standing in front of me”

 

“Do you know I can’t focus at work just because of you? I tried to work but I can’t help to think about you.”

 

 “Because you lighten up my day. You bring joy in my life. You bring me love”

 

“You make me forget the all the stresses at work. You make me realise about my silly thoughts.”

 

“You make me change into a better person.”

 

 “Baby. I miss you second by second.”

 

“You who entered in my heart, could you please never let go of it?” Jessica reads the last sheet in Yuri’s hand.

 

“Awww Seobang~ You are so sweet” Jessica is very touched after reading Yuri confession.

 

Jessica spreads her arms to signal Yuri that she wants a hug.

 

Yuri steps in the heart shape. She takes Jessica’s hands and puts them on her shoulder to pull the little girl in for a hug.

 

 “Will you carry me in your heart forever?” Jessica asks.

 

“I will” Yuri replies with a soft voice.

 

Jessica tightens her arms around Yuri’s neck. Her entire body is leaned on Yuri. They both feel warn despite the little breeze.

 

Yuri bends down a little bit. She slides her hands on the sides to wrap around Jessica’s waist. She hugs the little girls more tightly.

 

From the day Jessica moved out, Yuri has difficulty to sleep because the little girl is not beside her. She has no one to hug. She misses the scent, she misses Jessica little body. And Since Jessica stops working at KW Hotel, they will have less time to spend together. Yuri sniffs her girlfriends’ scent because she wants to memorize it in her mind and because she has missed it a lot.

 

“Baby. I love you” Yuri says.

 

“Me too. I love you” Jessica pulls back hear head and caring Yuri’s face.

 

Yuri pecks Jessica on the lips. But once their lips touched, it’s asking for more. They can’t help to kiss each other. Yuri is keeping it tender so she would not do anything inappropriate if they kiss too passionately. They both have fun to play with each other tongue.

 

Yuri finishes the kiss and calls Jessica. “Baby”. Yuri touches her forehead with Jessica.

 

“Neh”

 

“Would you like to engage to this silly girl who is so crazy and can’t leave without you?” Yuri asks.

 

Jessica is looking to Yuri’s eyes. She doesn’t know what to say because she is so touched and so happy. The sparkles can be seen in Jessica’s eyes because she is about to tear up. She nods.

 

“So it’s a yes?”

 

“Neh” Jessica happily answered.

 

Yuri hugs and spins Jessica around. Yuri is so happy that she spins really fast. It makes Jessica let out a little dauphin scream. She closes her eyes and grips on Yuri’s shoulder. Both of them have a big smile hang on their face. Yuri really likes to scare her little girlfriend because the last one would hug her very tightly in that case.

 

But Yuri stops before both of them become too dizzy. Plus, she has something important to show. She puts Jessica down. She reaches her hands in the pockets. She pulls out a square box which contains a couple rings.

 

“Jessica ssi, Will you only have eyes on Yuri Kwon?”

 

“Neh”

 

“Will you love Yuri Kwon crazily forever?”

 

“Neh”

 

“Will you promise to not let anybody touch you when she is not around?”

 

“Neh Seobang”

 

“Then. Will you like to take Yuri Kwon as your fiancée?” Yuri shows the rings.

 

“Neh”

 

Yulsic exchanges the rings together. They hug and stay a while to enjoy the night view of the city. Yuri is cuddling Jessica from the back.

 

Seoul Tower is a special place for lovers to come because it where the young couples come to hang their locks of love before throwing the key away in the hope for eternal love. Yulsic also take advantage to hang their own Love Padlocks. They write “Yuri heart Jessica” “Yulsic are engaged from now on” Both singed and write down the date.

 

“Seobang. We need to find a day and announce the new to our parents”

 

“I already let my parents know.”

 

“Really? Did they objects about us?”

 

“My mom said as long as I’m happy she is happy for me. As for my dad, he doesn’t want to interfere with my life. He said I’ve scarified a lot when I dropped my dream to work for him. So he wants me to decide my love life”

 

“Awww they love you so much”

 

“So I think they can help us to talk with your parents”

 

“That would be amazing”

 

“What will your parents think about us?”

 

“Umm. I think my mom kinda know about our relation because I’ve sleep over at your house a couples of time. Sometime, I talked on the phone with you I think she may overhear us as well”

 

“Do you think they will object us?”

 

“Um I don’t think so. If they object us then they may do the same for Kryber. They will ask Krystal stop seeing Amber”

 

“They already know about Kryber dating each other?”

 

“Kryber have not announced their relation yet but my parents suspect that they are together. They know Amber since she is little so they trust her. They actually treat her like their own daughter. Are you worrying to meet with my parents?”

 

“I’m nervous because I’m taking away one of their beloved daughter.”

 

Jessica turns the head and peck on Yuri’s cheek to make the last one more confident. “You can do it Seobang! You are the best!”

 

“Thanks babe.” Yuri puts her chin on Jessica shoulder. “I’ll do whatever they want in order to have you. Even if they hit me, I’ll stay still”

 

“Hihi. They will not hit you don’t worry. They are very nice”