Chapter 51

What if we are not...

Tae picks up the outfit from the floor. “Don’t bother about her. You are an awesome stylist! Trust me!” Tae tries to cherry Jessica up.

 

“WHO THE HECK IS THAT MONKEY?” Yuri asks. She returns to comfort Jessica.

 

“She is BoA.” Fany answers “How come you don’t know her? She is the one of the most famous artist of SM.”

 

“Do I look like someone who is interesting in SM activities or whatsoever related to SM?” Yuri replies.

 

“I thought you will because you want to know what your enemy Sunny is up to” Fany says.

 

“Why do I have to care? “ Yuri talks back.

 

“Because you are scared of me” Yuri hears a familiar voice from far. She turns and sees Sunny walking toward.

 

Yuri glances to the short girl from head to toes. “You still are the same.” You have not grown an inch. HAH! Yuri thinks. She almost blurts out of laugh but she holds back and smirks.

 

YOU!Sunny understands what Yuri means. She restrains herself. If she shows her angry, she would lose to Yuri. “What are you doing here? You have no business to be here.”

 

“Why do I have to explain to you?” Yuri says. She has poked Sunny nerve.

 

Yuri notices Sunny is not very pleased. “What?” Yuri asks.

 

“Well just because you are still the same Yuri. Bad temper, careless and ignorance.”

 

Yuri does not fully understand what Sunny means. But she knows Sunny would not point out her personality for nothing. “What do you mean by that?”

 

“HUH!” Sunny exclaims. “Why do I have to tell you? If you are that smart, find it out by yourself.” Sunny replies. She walks away for a few steps then she stops and looks back. “By the way, we are having an after party, don’t you dare to come.” Sunny says. She turns and continues to step away.

 

Sunny already invites Yoona and Seo to the after party to celebrate the kickoff of SM summer tour. So Sunny is provoking Yuri on purpose to make the tall girl come. She thinks Yuri would be awkward to meet with YoonSeo. Plus, she wants to test Yoona’s reaction to see whether the girl still have feeling toward Yuri. She still doubts that Yoona is not sincere with Seo.

 

“HUH! WHY DO I HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU! I WILL COME TO THAT WHATSOEVER PARTY! I WILL DEFINITELY COME!!” Yuri shouts out loud so Sunny can hear.

 

Sunny smiles with satisfaction because Yuri has felt so easily for her trick. You are still too easy to guess Kwon Yuri. Sunny thinks.

 

“Seobang, I don’t want to go. BoA and her gang would also be there” Jessica says.

 

“Don’t worry babe if she dares to harm you, I’ll teach her a good lesson. I’ll poke her nose, pinch her eyes, squeeze her cheeks” Yuri says.

 

Jessica finally smiles because of the funny protective seobang.

 

“Don’t worry we will be there to support you.” Tae says.

 

“If she knows you scare of her, she will continue to step over you. So let her be and just ignore her.” Fany advices.

 

Tae is surprised because Fany suddenly become nice to Jessica. “I thought you hate her” Tae says to Fany and looks at Jessica.

 

“Um anyo! I like to make her jealous. She likes to revenge on me. That’s how we play around with each other.” Fany replies

 

“So you know that I’m not cheating on you. WHY DO YOU ALWAYS ASK ME IF I CHEAT ON YOU WITH JESSICA?” Tae asks loudly.

 

“Because I don’t trust you” Fany jokingly says. Her eyes are smiling.

 

“Wut? Wae?” Tae asks.

 

“You seem to enjoy teasing me so much when Jessica is around you. Do you think that I don’t know that you are acting along with Jessica on purpose to make me jealous? AIGOOO!!!” Fany pinches Tae cheeks.

 

Tae reforms the cheeks. “Aiii mian hihih” Tae giggles. “So if you know why you are still jealous?”

 

“It’s my true feeling. I can’t help to hide it.” Fany answers. “So you know that I’m jealous why do you still tease me? HUH?”

 

“Kekeke. Cuz you look pretty when you get jealous” Tae replies.

 

“Girls you can stop being cheesy. Are we going or not?” Yuri asks.

 

Fany pulls Tae closer by the face for a hug. Tae also wraps the arms around Fany’s waist. “Wae? Why should we stop? You are even cheesier than us.” Fany says.

 

“Come on. It’s not time to discuss who is cheesier. We must go to that party. I really want to know how good it could be to make Sunny so proud of it and not letting me go.” Yuri says. She takes Jessica’s hand and leads the little girl walking out of the SM Concert building.

 

Taeny are following but they do not let go of each other. Tae arm is holding Fany waist. Fany’s arm is around Tae’s shoulder.

 

At the party, BoA is keeping an eye on Taeyeon. She is angry because Sunny gives more favor and attention to promote Tae. BoA is a great singer with real talent. It only took her 2 years of training to become a real singer. It was a record in SME because most of the singers had to spend 5-6 years before they could perform on stage. So BoA is really proud of herself. She is confident and she thinks no one could match her. Since the sunbae in SME also respect BoA vocal ability, she becomes more and more y.  She thinks she is the queen of the music in Korea.

 

Tae is standing near of the bar with Yulsic and Fany in order to taste all the drinks. Yuri is sitting on the chair with Jessica is standing in the middle of her legs. The little girl rests the arms around Yuri’s neck. The tall girl is holding Jessica’s hip with one hand. Taeny talk in each other ear because the music is too loud. Tae lips basically touch Fany’s ear when she talks. It feels like kissing. Fany cannot stop eye-smiling to Tae. She thinks they should go to club more often so they can stay very close to each other especially because Tae put the arm around her waist while whispering to her ear. 

 

Many SM artists come to congratulate for Tae’s first performance and especially because Sunny officially announced Tae as one of SM singers. It means the company would start focusing their promotion and making Tae the next biggest start. Tae politely bows and thanks to everybody. She is in a very good mode and her smile is hanging to the ear. Everybody seems to adore Tae too.

 

BoA observes Tae from far. She cannot stand Tae’s happy face. She finishes her drink and goes straight to where Tae is standing. She doesn’t care when people great her. BoA’s stylist and choreographer are also following.

 

Jessica hugs Yuri more closely because she is scared. Yuri stares at the stylist who threw Jessica’s work a while ago. Yuri makes her eyes bigger as if she is ready to hit the stylist. The last one immediately moves her eyes to look at Tae instead.

 

“Don’t be too satisfied. The music is my world. A douchebag like you cannot replace me in one day. No one can beat me in this world. I’ve more than 20,000 fans base. Do you think you can beat me with that untrained voice?” BoA tells Taeyeon.

 

“Anyo” Tae simply replies.

 

BoA is annoyed because Tae doesn’t seem to be affected.

 

“You have your skill, I have mine. We are not comparable.  That’s it” Tae continues.

 

“What?” BoA raises her voice. She smirks because she thinks what Tae just said doesn’t make any sense. “We are not comparable?” BoA blows the hairs of the forehead.  “You should know that BoA Kwon has all the skills. There is nothing that I don’t have but you have.”

 

“Um… that’s not really true because every person has a different intonate when one speaks. So you can’t have the same voice has me. If you do then your voice is not original anymore”

 

BoA is on her nerve. “As I can see, you are pretty confident huh? Dare to make a bet? We are going to sing live here without the music, if you lose to me then become my backup dancer and serve me for a month.”

 

“What if you lose?” Fany asks.

 

“Then she will be the backup dancer and serve Tae for a month.” Yuri proposes.

 

“CALL!” BoA says.  She pulls Tae to the middle of the dance floor and announce to everybody in the room about their competition.

 

Sunny stands at her corner to observe the girls.

 

“You are not going to stop them?” Donghae asks.

 

“It’s quite interesting though” Sunny says.

 

“But if BoA and Taeyeon hate each other like that it would be a trouble to manage them” Donghae says.

 

“Actually, BoA it could be a good lesson for BoA. So she can stop thinking that she is the best and being y to everybody.” Sunny explains.

 

“So you are using Taeyeon to teach BoA? No wonder why you favorite the new girl so much” Donghae says.

 

“It’s being more and more difficult to negotiate with BoA recently. She doesn’t scare of me anymore because she thinks she has a huge fans base. Her contract is renewing in the next month. If I don’t make BoA realised that she could be replaced, she would exaggerate the conditions of the contract in her favor.” Sunny continues to explain.

 

At the moment, Sunny’s cell phone is ringing. “Hello?” Sunny picks up.

 

“Unnie. It’s me Seohyun. We already arrived where are you? Sooyoung unnie is also with me.” Seo says in the other line.

 

“I’m at the VIP table on the second floor. I think I see you.” Sunny waves to Seo who is looking up.

 

“Ah I see you too” Seo waves back. “I’m coming”

 

The three girls walk up the stairs to join Sunny. They are attracted by BoA & Tae competition.

 

BoA choses a difficult song which requires a very large range of voice. Surprisingly for BoA, Tae could hit all the notes. She also put her personal touch in the song. It adds more feeling and makes the song becomes more touching in comparison to BoA who only wants to prove that she can hit the difficult notes. The audience applauds very loudly for Tae but they stop clapping when BoA glares at them. BoA is in bad temper because someone whistles to Tae. She looks around to identify the person. She notices Sunny is watching upstairs.

 

 “The two of you seem to be in the same level. Even if you continue to compete the result would be the same. There is no winner today. I think your competition should end. I’m glad that today my two best singers perform together. Now please everyone enjoy the party.” Sunny says and returns to the lounge. The clubbing music is putting back.

 

“Taeyeon is clearly almost wins the game. I thought you want BoA to lose the competition” Donghae says.

 

“Letting her know that she is not the best of the best is enough for me. If she lost in front of everybody, it would affect her career. It’s not a benefit for me.” Sunny explains.

 

“Taeyeon unnie is really good singer. It’s regretful that I couldn’t come to the concert. I’m already a fan” Seo says. She didn’t come to the concert because she had a sweet dinner and movies night with Yoona.

 

“So did you guy have a great time together?” Sunny asks.

 

Seo smiles brightly. “Of course. Hihi”

 

“How many time you guys kissed?” Sunny whisper to Seo

 

“Unnie!!! It’s not something that you should ask” Seo shyly says.

 

“Wae? Kissing is natural” Sunny teases Seo. She notices Yoona is looking at something downstairs. She retraces the direction of Yoona’s eyes in order to find out what is catching the girl attention.

 

Yoona is starring at Yulsic.

 

BoA and her gang are saying something to Tae, then they quit. Jessica is looking after the stylist. Yuri peeks on Jessica’s cheek to get the attention back. The little girl hugs Yuri tightly. Then Yoona sees Yuri kissing Jessica very passionately. Yuri hands are wrapping around Jessica’s body. She caresses Jessica very affectionately that make Yoona feels uneasy. 

 

Yoona doesn’t blink a second while watching the sweet Yulsic moment. She bites the inner of the lower lip when Yulsic kisses.

 

Sunny observes every single expression of Yoona. She thinks Yoona still have feeling for Yuri.

 

“Taeyeon is at the bar. Do you want to meet with her?” Sunny asks Seo. “I’m sure she will be very happy if you ask for her signature.”

 

“Sure!” Seo answers. “Come Yoongie” Seo reaches Yoona’s hand.

 

“Yuri is downstairs too. Are you sure you want to see her?” Sooyoung asks Sunny.

 

“She is not a bother for me.” Sunny simply replies.

 

When Soosun and Yoonhyun are coming, Jessica lets go of Yuri hug because she doesn’t want to make Yoona feels awkward. But Yuri is still holding Jessica’s hand though.

 

=======================

A/N : kryber`s shipper are you ready  ???? fan cam in Taiwan OMGGgg [video]