Chapter 47

What if we are not...

“Ya Im Yoon Na Stop right there!” Seo orders when she almost catches up with Yoona.

 

“Wae?!” Yoona shouts.  She stops walking. “What do you want?” Yoona turns around.

 

Seo runs up in order to pecks on Yoona’s lips by surprise. She success the kiss and giggles. “hihihi”

 

“Tkkss you cheese goguma!” Yoona says. “What do you want again? You should go home now or you may get sick because of the rain”

 

“If I’m sick you will take care of me. So I better be sick.” Seo says. She spreads the arms out to the sky for receiving more rain.

 

“Hum you really…If that’s all you want to say I’m going home” Yoona says.

 

“Wait a minute” Seo grabs Yoona’s hand.

 

“What?”

 

“I have something for you. I planned to give it out at the restaurant but since Sunny unnie was there I didn’t do so.” Seo says. She brings out a gift box and hand it to Yoona. “Open it”

 

“Right here? Under the rain?” Yoona asks.

 

“It’s not something that will melt because of the rain. So just open it.” Seo says. She really wants Yoona to see what is inside. She unwraps the gift paper so Yoona could open it right away.

 

Yoona is curious what’s so important that Seo urges her so much. It’s a square box. It looks very luxurious with the burgundy velvet cover. Yoona widens her eyes when she sees a white gold chain with a heart shape diamond. “I cannot take this” She returns the box to Seo.

 

“You have to take it because your name is written on. Look at the back of the heart our initials are written on it” Seo flips the heart and shows to Yoona the S.H&Y.A letters. “See? So I cannot give it to anyone else than you. It’s your” Seo makes the jeweller to engrave their names on purpose so Yoona could not refuse the gift.

 

“Seohyun ah. Please don’t be too good to me. I really cannot afford to give anything with equal value back to you.”

 

“I’ve never asked you to do anything in return Yoona ah. What I want is to see you happy. I want to see your smile. I want to see you enjoy the life. I know you have endured a lot of hardship in the past but I want to let you know that you deserve to be well treated. You are the most precious to me. That’s why I give you this necklace. Even if it’s expensive, you should know you are a million time more worthy for me”

 

Yoon is very touched to know how much Seo valuates her. She feels inferior because of her family is poor and Seo is coming from a wealthy family. But Seo always do her best to show Yoona that they are equal no matter where they are coming from.

 

“But…” Yoona says.

 

“There is no But” Seo takes the necklace off the box and puts it around Yoona’s neck. “It suites you well” Seo compliments.

 

“Gomawo” Yoona timidly thanks Seo.

 

Seo is melt by Yoona’s stare. “Ya! Stop staring me with that puppy look. Should I deserve a kiss night now?” Seo blames.

 

Yoona holds Seo’s hands. She slowly approaches to Seo’s face but she stops. “Ya! At least close your eyes. I can’t do it if you keep open your eyes like a frog!”

 

“I don’t have frog eyes! Your eyes look like the deer!”

 

“Ya you  froggie goguma girl! How dare are you…”

 

“Ya you deerie alligator girl!”

 

“What! You dare to repeat it again?”

 

“Imgator! DeerYoona”

 

“HUH?”

 

“Im Yoona + Alligator = Imgator. HAHAHHA. It’s your new pet name Imgator”

 

“YA! SEOGUMA! Do you wanna die?” Yoona shows her teeth.

 

“ANYO!” Seo pecks Yoona.

 

Yoona sights and smiles. “I didn’t know that you can be playful like this” She moves closer and kisses Seo on the cheek.

 

“Now you know” Seo says. She is satisfied because Yoona kisses back without being requested. “I’m leaving now”

 

“Okay. Be careful on your way back. Take a taxi instead of bus. Should I call a taxi for you?”

 

“No it’s ok. If the taxi comes I cannot do this”

 

“Do what?”

 

Seo inclines the head and kisses Yoona tenderly. “To give you a goodbye kiss.” Seo says.

 

“You cheesy Seoguma! Byebye”

 

“Good night” Seo kisses again.

 

“Good night!” Yoona replies

 

“I’m going” Seo says. She slowly steps backward but her hands are still holding Yoona.

 

“Okay” Yoona swings their hands.

 

“I’m really really going.”

 

“Uh huh”

 

Their hands slowly pull off but their fingers still touch. Seo pouts because she doesn’t want to leave. “I want a hug” She runs up to hug Yoona tightly. They stay together for a few seconds.

 

“You must go now before it’s midnight. It’s not very safe if you return too late”

 

“Then should I sleep over at your house?”

 

“Um…it’s not very convenient for you. Especially I don’t want you to meet with my dad because he may ask you doing a lot of favor if he knows about our relation.”

 

“There is nothing that I cannot do for you”

 

“No I just don’t want him to take advantage of you. He would probably ask you money. That it’s not right. So please do not do anything he may ask you.” Yoona’s voice is very serious.

 

Seo nods. “Okay I’ll not let him take advantage of me. So I guess I have to leave now”

 

“Call me when you reach home.”

 

“Okay. Byebye. See you tomorrow”

 

“See you tomorrow”

 

“You go in first”

 

“No you go first. There are only a few more steps to my house. I’ll stand here until you disappear.”

 

“Fine” Seo smiles. She finally decides to leave first. She has to steel a last kiss before leaving.

 

Yoona waits until Seo is out of her view. She turns and heads back to her house. Yoona realises that the night falls deeper. Some street lights are mostly off and the alley becomes darker. She starts to feel cold because she has stayed under the rain for too long. She rubs the arms and continues to step back home. Then she notices a silhouette holding an umbrella walking toward.

 

“Oppa?” Yoona asks.

 

The silhouette continues to approach. Yoona recognizes Taecyeon’s visage when he steps closer.

 

Teecyeon doesn’t say anything. He hands the umbrella to Yoona in order to remove his coach and put it on Yoona. He takes to umbrella back and walks by her side.

 

“Since when are you standing there?” Yoona asks

 

“I just got here” He replies butn fact he saw everything.

 

Every day, Taecyeon will wait for Yoona no matter how late it would be. He needs to make sure that the girl is safely returned home before he can sleep.Taecyeon is an orphan leaving with his little sister Jiyeon next to Yoona’s house. He has never known his dad. His mom has a mental disease and ran off home when he was 10 years old. He had to stop going to school in order to earn his leaving and nourish his little sister. Yoona has sympathy for him since both of them have to start working at young age. When they were younger, if any of them find a job that pay well, they would introduce each other to the owner and work together. Taecyeon often worked day and night to earn money since he couldn’t bring his 4 years old sister to work he had to leave her home alone. In that kind of situation, Yoona would bring Jiyeon to her house to take care and prepare the meal for the little girl. Then, Yoona would give a dinner box to Jiyeon to bring home and share with her brother. Therefore, Taecyeon is very thankful toward Yoona. He loves her but never say it out. He thinks that he is too poor and that he cannot give her happiness. He promises to himself that he would protect her until the end of his life no matter what. No matter if Yoona is good or bad.  

 

===================

A/N : So so many readers asked me if Seo is the man in this story LOLz  hihi the answer is it depends on how you feel it XD XD I give her a stronger personality in the story. She loves Yoona. She has to be more proactive toward Yoona in order to replace Yuri in Yoona’s heart. So she would initiate more skin ship and be bolder. But I don’t intentionally make her to be the man. Hope you don’t dislike her character in this story though.

And up till now the story may have a twist with Yoona, as you may feel she is not that "kind" as you think BUT BUT BUT remember I say "Happy ending for all" okie dokie ? So dont worry

And no she will not date Taecyeon XD

 

Yes yes next chapter is really kryber !!