chapter 36

What if we are not...

Yulsic just finish their bath. The remain in the bathtub to relax and enjoy a good time together. Jessica is leaning on Yuri’s chest.  One of Yuri’s arms is placed over the little girl’s shoulder.

 

Jessica is playing with Yuri’s hand. She studies the palm size and the finger length. It’s the first time she looks at them such close. She especially measures the major finger in order to confirm with what she has memorized. It’s indeed thick but a little bit longer than what she has thought. She shyly blushes while observing it. It somehow looks y for her .She glances up to see if the tall girl is watching. But Yuri seems to be asleep; probably because of tired after a long flight.

 

Jessica is enchanted by the traits of Yuri’s visage because they are so attractive. She turns her head a little bit to look at the tall girl more closely. She retraces Yuri’s eyebrow with her finger. She pauses for a second in case if Yuri would react. Then she peeks on the cute cheek showing at her eyes.

 

Yuri is aware but she keeps her eyes closed. She feels Jessica’s index drawing on the nose bridge.  It pauses on her lips. It caresses the form of her lower lip. Yuri bites it. She it in .

 

Jessica slowly pulls her finger out and staring at the form of Yuri’s mouth. All she wants to do is kissing those lips.

 

Yuri haft opens one eye to sneak at Jessica. “Wae?” Yuri asks. She kisses on the forehead and presses Jessica on her chest. She likes to feel Jessica’s head on her shoulder, especially when the forehead touches at her neck.

 

Jessica is spoiled by Yuri hugs and touches. She doesn’t how she would manage to sleep without having Yuri beside. She has spent two nights at the new house but she feels so empty and incomplete when the tall girl was not there to keep her warm. Thinking about that, Jessica realized she has fallen so deeply and she needs Yuri more than anything else. She hugs Yuri more tightly because from now on she will not be able to see Yuri all the day. Then, she will start working with Sunny very soon. Jessica is worried about how she will announce that news to Yuri. But soon or later Yuri would know because she has to stop the secretary job.

 

“Seobang” Jessica calls softly.

 

“What babe?” Yuri responds. She pats Jessica’s head.

 

Jessica hesitates “I have something to confess”

 

“That you love me?” Yuri proudly says. “I already know that.”

 

“Umm it’s something else”

 

“That you want to be one of my wifes?” Yuri jokes.

 

“One of your wifes?” Jessica pulls out and pouts.

 

“Any ah just kidding.” Yuri puts Jessica back in her chest. “MUAH”

 

Jessica frowns her nose. But she is comforted by Yuri kiss.

 

“I really have to tell you something” Jessica says

 

“What is it about?”

 

“Umm but promise me you will not get mad”

 

“Then do tell me”

 

“Euheum ~” Jessica makes a coddle sound. “You don’t care about me” She feels like crying.

 

“Of course I care about you. I love you so much. That is why I don’t want to hear it. If the thing you are going to tell me will make me mad at you then it must be very very bad.” Yuri caresses Jessica cheek. She can see that the little is feeling sad. She kisses Jessica to subside the sadness a way but it doesn’t seem to work.

 

“What is it about babe?” Yuri asks. She decides to listen because she can’t bear to see her girl sad.

 

“Should I?” Jessica asks to make sure Yuri really meant it she doesn’t want to make Yuri sad either. “Will you be mad?”

 

“No I will not. Even if I get mad, I’ll not let you know, okay?”

 

Jessica pauses for a second. She stares at Yuri’s chest because she doesn’t have the courage to look in the eyes of the tall girl. “I have found a new job and it’s about fashion”

 

Yuri feels something more is coming. “Okay” Yuri says shortly. She wants Jessica to elaborate more.

 

“Umm…I’ll have to quit the current job.”

 

“Ok”

 

Now Jessica is more worried because Yuri doesn’t sound excited or congratulate her. “I’ll work for SME.”

 

“WHAT? YOU WILL WORK FOR SUNNY LEE?” Yuri completely straights up. “HAVE I TOLD YOU TO NOT MEET WITH HER?”

 

“I do remember what you have told me but Sooyoung called me out all out sudden and Sunny was there too. I didn’t have intension to meet with her.” Jessica explains. She also sits up and holds Yuri’s hands hoping to calm the tall girl down.

 

“Then why did you agree to work with her?” Yuri tries to low down her tone.

 

“Her offer is very interesting”

 

“How much did she offer to you?”

 

“It’s not about that. She proposes the stylist position to me. Lots of people will need a couple year of experiences before they could able to take that position. She is giving me the chance, it’s the best opportunity to show off my creativity“

 

Yuri frowns. “Still you can work somewhere else. It’s not necessary to work for SME. Don’t work there, I’ll find another place for you.”

 

“But SME is the best place to expose my creation directly to the public. What the singers would wear onstage would be seen by a million of the fans of all over the world.”

 

Yuri sighs. She closes her eyes and shakes.

 

“Seobang” Jessica leans on Yuri’s chest and claps her arms around the waist to hug the tall girl. “Huh? Please”

 

“Anyone else but Sunny”

 

“Why do you hate her so much?”

 

“Because she is narrowed mind. She took a joke for a big deal.”

 

Jessica doesn’t seem to understand

 

“I joked about her height just for fun but she revenged by making me failed my class.”

 

“But making fun of people height is not too nice Seobang”

 

“But it was just for fun. I didn’t really mean it.”

 

“Well someone could be very concerned about their height and feel offended or hurt easily with a joke even if you didn’t really mean it. Don’t you think it sounds wrong Joking just for fun. It sounds like you don’t care about. It could indirectly mean you don’t respect her concern at all. Don’t you think so?”

 

Yuri somehow finds it makes sense “BUT WE WERE BEST FIENDS SHE SHOULDN’T BE TOO SERIOUS” 

 

“Did you apologize to her?”

 

“WHY SHOULD I? SHE MADE ME DOUBLE MY CLASS”

 

“But if you said sorry to her then I think she would forgive you and you wouldn’t have to double your class. It was your fault Seobang you initiate the war.”

 

“ANYWAY IT’S NOT MY FAULT. SHE SHOULDN'T MAKE ME DOUBLE MY CLASS THEN I WOULD THINK TO SAY SORRY” Yuri is still stubborn head.

 

“It doesn’t seem to have a serious problem between the two of you. You just need to sit down and apologize to each other. SO can I work at SME?”

 

Yuri closes her eyes to avoid Jessica’s look.

 

“Huh? Seobang”Jessica tightens her hug. “Seobang” Jessica entreats

 

Yuri exhales deeply

 

“Does it mean you agreed?” Jessica guesses

 

Yuri doesn’t want to say it out clearly. “I hope you will miss me”

 

“You mean I’ll not be able to see you more often if I work there?” Jessica is all brighten up. “You are the best Seobang!!!” Jesscia happily hugs Yuri. 

 

Yuri doesn’t like the whole idea but Jessica seems to like it so much. So she bears with it because she wants Jessica to be happy.