Chapter 58

What if we are not...

Jessica is less worried now because it doesn’t seem like Yuri is going to ask for breakup. If she does she would not act that way. Jessica thinks. So she just claps the arms around Yuri’s shoulder and lets Yuri continues the kiss.

 

When their lips slowly leave each other, Yuri uses the lower lips to catch back with Jessica for one more time. She moves the head and buries the face in Jessica’s neck.  She stays there for a while without saying any words. Yuri feels relief that Jessica does not deny anymore. She wants to rest peacefully for a moment without thinking about anything.  She needs a break from everything happened that she has not yet known how to deal with. She needs a break from work. She needs break from Yoona who has been acting bold lately.

 

Yoona kissed Yuri on purpose to make Yuri felt guilty so, the tall girl would not be able to face Jessica. Yoona planed to break up Yulsic because Yuri made her suffer. Her love has turned to hate when she was being ignored and Yuri tooke care more about Jessica. At the beginning when Jessica just arrived from the U.S, Yoona felt Yuri was very caring toward Jessica. She thought Yuri was caring toward everyone so, she didn’t pay much attention to Yulsic. She didn’t know Yuri had slowly fallen for Jessica with the time and because they stayed in the same house, Yulsic become close in a short time. When she knew about Yuri true feeling for Jessica, Yoona regretted to let Yuri on the loose.

 

Jessica doesn’t ask anything when Yuri buries her face like that. She knows Yuri needs the silent. She just holds and pats Yuri’s head on her chest; like she always does when Yuri feels tired or like when they cuddle each other on the bed. Sometime, Jessica feels Yuri is like a child claiming for the mother's hugs. But it’s one of Jessica’s favorite hugs because it feels warm.  She feels enveloped in the arms of Yuri. She feels beloved. She feels protected. It’s only Yuri who can give her that warm feeling.

 

Yuri lifts the head to observe every single trait of Jessica’s visage. Yuri finds Jessica looks so cute when the wind blows making the little girl fling her hair backward. Yuri helps to put Jessica hair behind the ear. Yuri is seduced by Jessica beauty.

 

Jessica makes a gentle smile when Yuri stares at the lips. “Can you put me down?” Jessica asks.

 

“No because you will run away from me” Yuri replies. She pecks softly on the lips.

 

“It’s tiresome to stand like this” Jessica says.

 

“Climb on me if you are tired, I’ll always carry you” Yuri says

 

Jessica smiles because of the cheesy line. She cups Yuri face. “Seobang” Jessica calls.

 

“Huh?” Yuri looks at Jessica in the eyes to listen more carefully.

 

“Do you love me?” Jessica asks. She just needs to hear Yuri says yes to reassure her feeling.

 

 

Yuri does not answer right the way. She looks at the silly girl for a few seconds. She can feel Jessica is insecure about their relation. She hopes she could something to show the sincerity.   

 

Yuri moves the hands down at the thighs in order to pull Jessica closer. Yuri lets Jessica’s legs grip on her hips and puts her hands on the butts to support Jessica’s weight. Her forehead touches with Jessica.

 

“Yes, I love you. I love you till the end of my life” Yuri says.

 

It’s not the first time hearing those words, but Jessica is very touched. She enfolds with Yuri.

 

“Babe” Yuri calls.

 

“Neh” Jessica answers on Yuri’s shoulder.

 

“No matter what will happen, promise me one thing. Don’t disappear from my life ok?”

 

“okey” Jessica answers with her cute voice.

 

Yuri smiles for relief. She inclines the head to kiss with Jessica tenderly. She feels Jessica tightens the legs around the hips. She shakes Jessica up to adjust the position and so she can hold the little girl more comfortably. Their kiss becomes more passionate and they start to want each other. Yulsic are conscious that they are in public but the desire feeling is raving over their mind. It’s stronger than they could handle.

 

The evening has fallen darker. The beach is emptied since the sun has set. Yulsic are the only couple remaining. Yuri moves to behind the rock and slowly puts Jessica on the sandy ground.

 

“I think we should go home.” Jessica says.

 

Yuri caresses Jessica’s hair backward. “Nobody will see us. People already quit at this hour”

 

Yuri bends down to kiss on Jessica’s collar bone. At the same moment, Yuri hears the cell phone rings in her pocket but she ignores it.

 

The cell goes on and off for a couple of times. Yuri knows Yoona is calling by the ringtone. She doesn’t want to answer because Yoona would ask her to come back.

 

Yoona has been trying to keep Yuri busy at work so Yuri could not meet with Jessica. Whenever Yuri was about to leave the office, Yoona brought a couple more files for Yuri to check. This morning, after receiving the text message from Tae about Jessica injury, Yuri had to say that she had appointment with the dentist in order to escape from Yoona. The last one doubted Yuri was saying the truth so she is calling to check where Yuri is

 

 Yuri draws the cell out of her pocket and removes the battery. Her lips never quit Jessica for a second.

 

The call suddenly is transferred to the voice message. Yoona is more than certain that Yuri lied. She has called at the dental clinic to check and knew that Yuri didn’t have any appointment. After a few more attemps, Yoona angrily throws the phone to the wall. It’s the cell phone that Seo gifted her. It almost hits Yoona’s father when he walks by. It’s so surprised that he mostly awake from his drunken mood.

 

“ARE YOU CRAZY?!?! YOU ALMOST KILLED ME!!” He yells. “IF YOU WANT TO THROW THINGS DO IT OUTSIDE. DON’T DESTROY MY PROPERTY. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU LATERLY?”

 

Yoona gets out of the house to not hear the yelling from her father. She slams the door bruskly making her father startles.

 

“KAMCHAKKK!!! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO? YOU MORRRON!!” Yoona’s father shoot.

 

 

=======================

A/N : A hot scene would be added for Yulsic at the beach Oh Yeah babe! So stay tuned for the Hidden Chapter okie dokie?