Chapter 41

What if we are not...

Since the last time she came to Fany’s house, Tae keeps wondering if something really happened that night when she was drunk. She really wants to know if they have slept together or not. She doesn’t refuse Fany’s love but she needs to confirm the truth. So as they fall on the floor, she takes advantage of the situation to test Fany with the kiss. Tae can tell there was nothing special happened because of the way how Fany reacts. If they really slept together, Fany wouldn’t be too nervous and shy like this moment.

 

Tae finishes the tender kiss and pulls back. But she is retained by Fany’s eyes. She feels hypnotized every time she looks into them. There is something special making Tae focus into them only. They are telling Tae to not leave. They are telling that Fany is really in love and is waiting for another kiss.

 

Fany’s eyes are such beautiful that Tae doesn't want to make them sad. Fany has such a strong eyes expression that it would be hurt to see when she is sad. Her eyes can make people feels guilty and sad.

 

Tae is still confused whether she really loves Fany as the girl loves her. Tae’s heart is beating fast when they kiss. However, she thinks that it’s just a little bit too fast to fall in love for someone she just meets about a month or two. But then she remembers the case about her best friend who died because of cancer. She refused her best friend’s confession because she wasn’t certain about her feeling. Then the girl died. It was too late when Tae realized that she loved the girl too. Tae just doesn’t want that history to repeat again with Fany. She is afraid see Fany’s eyes filling with tear. She is afraid to hurt herself; to reopen her wound. Yes, she knows she has some feeling toward Fany. She wants to give them a try. She wants to listen to the heart and does not making decision with the head this time.

 

Tae is about to give another kiss to Fany but the doorbell rings.

 

Fany looks at the ID screen. “It’s Yuri” Fany says. She looks at Tae for a while. She sure wants to continue the kiss but she cannot just let Yuri waiting outside.

 

Yuri presses on the bell again.

 

Fany passes underneath Tae’s arm and goes open the door.

 

“Hello ~” Fany says to Yulsic.

 

“What took you so long to open? Are you doing something naughty?” Yuri says as she steps in. She tries to look inside the house, Tae is waving to her

 

“Welcome to my house!” Fany just says anything because she is nervous.

 

 “Hummm you sure are very sneaky” Yuri bends down to look at Fany more closely.

 

“ANYO! Don’t think too much” Fany hugs Yuri.

 

It makes Jessica a bit jealous that Fany always hugs Yuri whenever they met. Jessica has only seen Taeny together at the club but it’s obvious for Jessica that Fany has interest in Tae. So she is thinking about to revenge on Fany. As they move to the salon, Jessica greats Tae with a hug to make Fany jealous.  

 

Fany rapidly holds Tae’s hand. “You guys are close to each other?” Fany asks Jessica.

 

“We have met at SME. Sunny presents her to me as my stylist.” Tae replies and smiles to Jessica.

 

Fany glances to Jessica. I must be aware of Jessicat. “You are her stylist? What will you do? Dressing her up?”

 

“I measure and study her body size and drawing cloth that fit her the most.” Jessica glares back.

 

Don’t you dare to touch my Taetae Jessicat!Fany communicates with here glare to Jessica.

 

I’ll touch her entire body if I need.Jessica responds with her eyes drawing up and down on Tae body.  

 

YA!Fany is yelling inside. She makes her eyes bigger to show her displeasure.

 

Yultae try to follow the girls’ eyes communication. They understand there is some kind of war between the two.

 

“Euh I think it smell something Pany ah” Tae sniffs and says.

 

“OMAYGOSH MY PORK BELLY!” Fany quits the eyes war with Jessica and runs to the kitchen. The pork belly slides that she tried to grill are completely darkened on the pan. They stick so hard that Fany could not it.

 

TaeYulsic also follow. They are standing at the kitchen doorway to observe Fany.

 

“Should we order some take out?” Yuri asks.

 

“Anyo. The other plates are done. We just need this pork belly to complete the menu of tonight. I wanted to do them beforehand but I guess we can bring the portable BBQ pan and grill at the table while eating. I still have some left in the fridge.” Fany replies. “Jessicat do you want to give me a hand? Cut the pork belly in small slide for me”

 

“Excuse me miss. Why are you asking my girl to work for you?” Yuri asks

 

“I can’t give you free meal. You have to labour a little bit” Fany smiles to Yuri.

 

“Should you marinate them a little bit?” Jessica asks. “It’s a little bit blank if you just grill it like that”

 

“Why should we? We will have to wait if we marinate it. The other plates would cold down” Fany replies

 

“Well let do haft marinated, haft blank. We eat the blank first then grill the marinate one after” Tae says so Jeti would not discuss.

 

“Okie. It’s a great idea!” Fany replies to Tae with a big smile. Since it’s Tae request Fany happily do the marinate sauce while Jessica is cutting the pork. She cuts it a little bit too thick so Tae helps her.

 

Yulsic are helping to prepare the table while Taeny are enjoying their time in the kitchen.

 

“I think Tae & Fany are together” Jessica whispers to Yuri.

 

“I know” Yuri replies and smiles.

 

“Really? I thought she was into you?” Jessica says.

 

“Not after Tae appeared.” Yuri says. “She is shy toward Tae but she does not act that way to me” Yuri winks and pecks on Jessica’s jaw.

 

“YA! NO affection allowed in front of us” Fany yells to Yulsic because she also wants to do more skin ship with Tae but they are not that close yet.

 

“What if I still do?” Yuri teases. She pulls Jessica to sit on her laps and puts her arms around Jessica’s waist. And she kisses behind Jessica’s ear to make Fany more envious. “Baby ah, say ahhh” Yuri picks up a salad sheet and feeds Jessica.

 

Tae brings the last plate to the table and sit next to Fany. She also grabs a salad sheet. “Pany ah , AHHHH” But Tae is doing a little different then Yuri. She bites it and wants to feed Fany with instead.

 

Fany is extremely happy. She bites it quickly and runs to the kitchen to get some cold water her cheeks are blushing.

 

Yulsic smiles at the shy girl. Tae feels amused to make Fany blushes.

 

“PANY AH BRING US SOME WATER TOO!” Yuri shouts

 

“OK!” Fany replies

 

“Are you going out with Fany?” Jessica asks to confirm.

 

Tae nodes whiles eating another salad sheet like a rabbit.