Chapter 39

What if we are not...

“Did you buy the ticket yet?” Amber asks Minho

 

“Yes I’ve already gotten one. I thought I would be alone today but thanks God I meet with you guys here. What a great coincident for me.” Minho replies with enthusiasm.

 

“Ok let get in then” Amber says. She smiles and puts her hand behind Krystal’s back to push the girl step forward.

 

Minho is following closely behind. He wants to walk as nearest of Krystal as possible. But Amber is blocking his way.

 

As they get to the gate Amber let Krystal enter first and she follows after. Once they go past the gate, Krystal hooks Amber’s arm.

 

Minho sees it. He rapidly goes in and catches up with Kryber. He gets next to Kyrstal walking on her right because Amber is on the left side.

 

“What do you want to try first?” Minho asks Krystal.

 

“Umm” Krystal glances around and turns to ask Amber. “What should we try first?”

 

“Let ride that high roller!” Amber replies. She is all excited when pointing at the high speed roller that spins 360 degrees on a circular rail. She knows Krystal is scared. But Amber just likes to make her girlfriend scream out loud because she would be able to hug and comfort the girl.

 

Krystal wide opens “That is too high! Let do something less scary”. She is worried.

 

“We can do the carrousel over there.” Minho squeezes in.

 

“Don’t worry! It’s going to be fun! Come” Amber pulls Krystal to run up to the waiting line.

 

Krystal is a little bit scared but she follows Amber. When they are on the machine, Minho is talking care of Krystal. He pulls down the security bar for her, double check if the seat is secure. He smiles at her and event want to fix her hair. Krystal feels a little bit strange but cannot refuse because she is blocked under the security bar. Plus, she thinks Minho is a mannered boy so she let him be.

 

Amber sees Minho’s manner. It’s a clearly sign that Minho is interested toward Krystal. She thinks she must be aware of him.

 

During the ride, Krystal screams out loud because she is scared, while Amber is screaming for fun. She holds Krystal’s hand to assure. Meanwhile, Minho is trying to hold himself and acts like a hero. He also looks for the opportunity to hold Krystal’s hand. But he ends up closing his eyes and holds firmly onto the security bar. He is also screaming out loud because it’s goes to fast and it’s too scary for him.

 

The amusement park is really crowded and the waiting lines are long. It takes about thirty minutes to wait. Since they will only have time to do a few rides, Amber drags Krystal to do the scariest one only. She plans to make Minho feels dizzy until he cannot follow Krystal anymore.

 

They go to the Viking that rolling back and forth like a cradle up to twelve meter, rock-n-roll that keep spinning back and forth like a sieve frame, the Frisbee that swing you in the air in a pendulum-like motion, and the tower that goes up to one hundred fifteen meter and drop you down all of sudden.

 

“Let try it one more time” Amber says when they just finished the tower ride.

 

Krystal is feeling dizzy. She looks back to check if Minho to see if she is the only on that cannot handle the ride. “I don’t think he can do it” Krystal says when she sees Minho is throwing up at behind. His face looks like washed out.

 

“Are you ok?” Amber asks. She is happy because her plan works.

 

Minho nodes and raises his hand to signal that he is ok. But in fact he really hates all those rides. At the beginning, he wants to do some smooth and slow ride like the big roller, the merry goes round or the tea cup. He wants that kind of ride that two people can seat near to each other so he can be next to Krystal. “Can we take a break from the rides? I think my heart cannot take it” Minho says.

 

“Let go to the haunted house then” Amber says.

 

“Can we sit down and get something to drink?” Minho proposes.

 

“His face looks very pale. Let him rest a little bit.” Krystal says to Amber.

 

“Let go to the McDonald’s over there and grab some quick drink to go” Amber says

 

“It’s 5:30pm already should we go eat somewhere outside? Are you two hungry? It’s my treat” Minho says and smiles. He really wants to quit the amusement park in case Amber brings him on other scary rides.

 

“I don’t think we should. Krystal’s mom told us to get back home before dinner, so she has probably prepared something for us at home” Amber says to refuse Minho’s offer.

 

At this time Minho throw up again.  

 

“Let sit down at the McDonald’s” Krystal says. She touches Minho’s bicep and points at the empty table. Minho is really happy that Krystal touches him.

 

They head to the McDo, Amber leaves Krystal and Minho sit down and she goes by some drink and snack.

 

Minho sits face to Krystal because he wants to look in her eyes. “I’m really sorry that you have to stop because of me” Minho says. His hand is about to reach Krystal.

 

“Um don’t worry. We can come back anytime; the summer is not over yet.” Krystal politely replies.

 

“This is really my first time at this place so I’m not very good with the ride.” Minho says.

 

Krystal smiles. Minho is already melted because of Krystal angelic face.

 

“Me too I’m not very good.” Krystal says.

 

“Maybe we can try something like the merry goes round. I think it will suite you better”

 

“Um it will be boring for Amber. I know she likes the scary ride a lot.”

 

“But you are scared of those kinds of ride aren’t you? I think she should stop making you scared”

 

“Don’t worry. She makes me scare but she still takes care of me. She knows when I have reached my limit and when to stop. We have done lot of this back in the U.S.” Krystal explains.

 

Amber is approaching the table. “The sprite is for our princess. Coke is for me. I don’t know what you like so I bought coke for you too. And since you throw up you must feel empty. Here is the burger for you.” Amber gives the double cheese burger to Minho. “And the French fries and nuggets are for us.”

 

“I thought you don’t want to eat.” Minho says. AMBER, I just threw up and you are giving the cheese burger. Minho is swearing in side.

 

“This is only snack.” Amber says. “We just cannot watch you eat right?”

 

Krystal smiles at Amber for her carrying side.

 

They eat and wait for Minho to recover but Minho is just dragging so Kryber will not be able to do any more rides. Then it’s time for Kryber to go back home, Minho proposes to give them a lift. He actually wants Krystal to sit on the front, but Krystal let it to Amber instead.

 

Kryber want to sit together at the passenger seat but it’s not so polite because it will make Minho looks like their driver. So Amber has to go in front.

 

Minho is happy because Kryber is separated. He keeps glancing at Krystal secretly through the driver mirror. But Krystal only has eyes on Amber. She is looking at the rear mirror to have some eyes contact with Amber.

 

 

============

A/N : mian mian~ sorry for not updating, I was a bit busy during the last week. But is back now. Will update soon for taeny. !!