chapter 18

What if we are not...

When the elders are talking, Yulsic is in their own world.

 

Krystal sees Yuri whispers something to Jessica’s ear. The two look at each other and Jessica becomes shy.

 

“What?” Amber asks when she notices Krystal’s mischievous smile.

 

Krystal put a hand up to cover . “Jess is blushing”. She talks with her lowest voice.

 

“Why?” Amber asks again because Yulsic is back to their breakfast.

 

“Yuri just said something in her ear. They are mushy”

 

“Yuri voice may tickle Jessica’s ear. It doesn’t mean that they are together”

 

“If blushing is not a sign of love is in the air, then what it is?”

 

“Rrrreallly?” Amber learns toward Krystal’s ear. ”Then why you don’t blush when I do the same to you?”

 

“You? Hah! Cuz your voice is not y enough babey ~” Krystal flings her hair out.

 

“Oooh yeaah~?” Amber tries to make a supper y sounds by pushing all her breath out.

 

Krystal feels shy too but she doesn’t want to admit it. “Iiieeee. You sound like a ert. Don’t do it again; you will give me a nightmare”

 

“Oooh yeaah~ I’ll whisper it to you every nigh instead if a goodnight kiss”

 

Krystal puts a fake smile to Amber. “Honey, do you know what is the different between heaven and hell?

 

“Euh…” Amber is forcing her brain to process a serious answer

 

“Repeat those two words then you and satan will look like twins”

 

Amber trembles her lower lip. “What about yeaaah ~Oooh~”

 

Krystal finally blurts out of laugh because of its too funny. “Arrggn really.” Krystal pushes Amber face out.

 

“Do you guys have any plan for tonight?” Yuri suddenly asks Kryber.

 

“We want to shop and visit the city but don’t know where to start.” Amber answers

 

“SHOPPING! Go to Myeong Dong district, there are lots of great trendy shops” Jessica says

 

“I never knew you like to shop” Yuri remarks

 

“OMG you must see Jessica’s room in the US. It looks like a stockroom. There is no place to put our foot in. She shops basically every weekend or when there are promotions” Krystal tells Yuri.

 

“Oh. Shopaholic Jessicat!” Yuri pokes Jessica’s cheek

 

Jessica catches Yuri’s finger. “It’s not like that. I just love to collect new trendy pieces. It inspires me for drawing clothes”

 

“That is right. I remember my dad said you studied in fashion design.” Yuri says

 

“She draws many interesting styles” Krystal adds in. Amber also nods.

 

“Do you want to open your own shop later on ?” Yuri asks

 

“It’s every designer dream. But now it’s just too hard to get in the industry”

 

“One of my friends really loves fashion too. She is friend with lots of celebrities. If you can show your design to her, maybe she can introduce you to her celebrity friends. You can design clothes that they would wear on stage”

 

“I’m a bit worry because I’ve never put my hand in any project since the graduation. I’m afraid to make your friend lose face if I can’t make it.”

 

“Don’t worry. I’ll help you. Let call her out tonight” Yuri says. She turns to Kryber “Do you want to join us?”

 

“Where will you go?” Amber asks

 

“Club” Yuri answer

 

“Krystal can’t go. She is only 17yrs old” Jessica says

 

“But I really want to go. All my friends have done it already, except me” Krystal complains to Jessica

 

“Let her go for once. We will keep our eyes on her. The club is very clean; it never has issue about drugs or fights. Plus we know the owner so don’t worry”

 

“Please Jessi” Krystal begs

 

Jessica takes a look over her parent’s direction to make sure that they are still busy to chat with Yuri’s mother. “Don’t let Dad & Mon know that I allow you to go club ok?”

 

“Ok promise” Krystal brighten up with a smile

 

“And you cannot drink anything” Jessica adds.

 

That night Yuri calls out her party girls Fanny and Sooyung.

 

Sooyoung calls Seo who brings Yoona along. While Fany brings Hyo and Tae.

 

Hyo doesn’t refuse when it comes to dance. Tae doesn’t want to come at the beginning but is dragged out by Hyo and Fany.

 

Soo, Fany, Tae & Hyo arrive first. They take a corner lounge in waiting for the other girls to come.

 

“Sooyoung, this is Hyoyeon and this is Taeyeon” fany presents the girls

 

“Nice to meet you” Sooyoung says.”Aiigoo, this kid is she legal?” She fixed at Taeyeon with her big eyes.

 

“Of course you silly. She is my age” Fany answers

 

“Oupps. Oh my so she is older than me. She looks like a high school girl” Soo remarks. “Aiigoo you look so cute!! You must drink lot of milk. It would allow you to grow taller” Soo is about to cupping Tae cheeks.

 

“Ya back up!.You sound like an ajuma Sooyoungie” Fany says

 

Soo just smiles back. Then she waves to Yulsic and Kryber who just enter.

 

 

“You also called Fany?” Jessica asks when she sees Fany at the club.

 

“Yes. Fany is a nice girl.” Yuri smiles to Jessica. ”Don’t worry. She is like a fan girl for me.” She touches Jessica nose.