Chapter 63

What if we are not...

****flashback****

The next morning, after the meeting at the karaoke room with Yuri, Johnson wakes up in pain. He holds the cheek and swears “ that ! Ouch.” Johnson is very mad that Yuri punched him on the face.

 

*knock*knock*

 

“COME IN!” Johnson yells out his anger

 

“Good morning Boss” The assistant greats and stands in front of Johnson’s bed.

 

Johnson actually stays at the Best Prince Hotel, Jeju branch. The same hotel of where Yooyulsic booked. They were supposed to have the meeting in the conference room of Best Prince Hotel but Johnson changed to the karaoke room in order to make the girls drank.

 

“What do you want again?” Johnson asks.

 

“Boss, I just want to remind you that you will have a meeting at 10a.m in Seoul and another one tomorrow morning in the US. Your flight is booked for this afternoon. Here are the documentations that you will need to revise before the meeting. Yesterday, Lee Donghae from Lee Corporation Shareholding Ltd., attempted to take rendezvous with you. The Lee are interested with the Best Prince Hotel too. Here is the copy of their proposal –”

 

“Cut it Jason! Do you think I’ll remember all those s in the early morning? I hired you to be my assistant not to repeat all the detailed information to me. Do whatever you need to do. Do I need to teach you how to be an assistant? Read the ing proposal and tell me if it’s more worthy than the Kwon. And don’t inform me about everything that I have to do for today and tomorrow. Juts let me know what the I have to do in the next 2 hours!! Got it?”

 

“Yes Boss”

 

“! I can’t believe I paid you too much for all the you can do. I should have hired some pretty chicks at least they can undress if they can’t work properly. Man Jessica was dam pretty” Johnson rubs his cheek and thinks about the last night at the karaoke room. “Man that was close” He thinks if Yuri came a few second later, he could have done lot of things to Jessica.

 

“Boss”

 

“WHAT?!?!”Johnson is annoyed because the assistant cut his dirty thoughts.

 

“We should pack your belonging and flight back to Seoul. I already did the check out for you.”

 

“What time is it?”

 

“7:45 Boss”

 

“Man you should have come earlier. How do you expect me to get ready and flight back to Seoul within 2 hours?”

 

“You seemed very tired yesterday so I want to let you rest a little bit more”

 

“! Now you are stressing me up because of that. Do you know how to do the ing calculation? 30 min to the airport, 1hour flight, 30 minutes to the meeting. it’s tight!!” Johnson gets of his bed in angry. “Pack my things while I wash my face.” Johnson orders “” He mutters.

 

 

Johnson arrives late for his meeting in Seoul. His assistant gets the wrong documentation, so Johnson couldn’t follow the discussion and has a hard time to debate for his interests. He gets out of the meeting in a very bad mood.

 

“What the is this? How come you gave me the wrong document?” Johnson throws the file on the table making a big noise.  

 

“I received the updated version just before we got on the plan. I read it very briefly. They changed a few words but the number and everything seem the same –”

 

“ man! A few words can change the whole meaning of the contract. Why didn’t show it to me?”

 

“We were short in time and you told me to not inform you about everything just when it’s needed. So I read the document and –”

 

Johnson closes his eyes and swears in his mind “When you are not sure about something you need to ask!!”

 

“Yes Boss. I’m sorry”

 

Johnson is about to hit his assistant because he is very annoyed. But someone is knocking at the door.

 

“WHO?” Johnson asks.

 

The assistant goes to open the door.

 

The hotel employee bows and shows Yuri to step in. Then he dismisses.

 

“Oh ho! Miss. Kwon!” Johnson puts a fake smile on his face. “What brings you here? Do you miss me already?” He knows Yuri come to apologize.

 

Yuri avoids looking at him directly because she may want punch his ugly face again. She takes a deep sigh before starting to speak to him.

 

Stubborn type huh? I like it. Johnson smirks at Yuri facial expression. The advantage is on his side. He can ask everything and Yuri has to please him. “So? What is the deal now? Don’t tell me you come here because you missed me”

 

Yuri glares at him. She bites her lip and takes a quick look from the side to cold down her anger. “Let go straight to the point” Yuri says

 

“Okay! I’m listening babe” He touches Yuri’s chin

 

Yuri immediately pushes his hand away.

 

“Tough! I like it!” He touches the front teeth with his tongue. Man you must be good in bed. He thinks.

 

“I wouldn’t punch you if you didn’t put your dirty hand on my secretary” Yuri says.

 

“So you are saying it looks like it was my fault?” Johnson asks

 

“You know the truth”

 

He smirks “Do you have any witness for what you are saying?”

 

“My assistant and I saw it with our own eyes Johnson”

 

“And so what? It didn’t mean anything. You weren’t there to see the whole thing. What if your secretary seduced me before you came in? I could say we were both volunteer.”

 

Yuri tightens her fist. She really cannot stand that ugly guy anymore.

 

“It looks like you come here to apologize Me.” Johnson notices the file in Yuri’s hand.

 

“This is the new version of the proposal. We increased our offer.” Yuri says based on the memory of what Yoona told her at the airport before she jumped in the car. “You could never find a better deal”

 

“You know the rule sweetie. I can sign this to make your life easier but I can’t forget what you did to me last night”

 

Yuri gulps her anger.

 

“I will sign with one condition. Knee down and beg me”

 

Yuri really wants to quit but she thinks about what her father said and the revenues of all KW employees are in her hand. Yuri closes her eyes to hold her temper. She swears on day she would knock him out if he refuses to sign after. She slowly knees down. Her eyes are still closed firmly; she has to put down all her dignity in front of this jerk.

 

 Just then Yoon and Jessica arrive to witness Yuri say sorry to Johnson. Yuri does it quickly like the guy wants and speeds out of the room. Yoona and Jessica also follow Yuri.

 

Johnson is very satisfy and laughing really hard in the room.

 

The assistant finds Yuri looks familiar. He wonders if she is the one he saw yesterday in the hotel room.

 

“Boss”

 

“What?”

 

“I Think I have something interesting for you”

 

Johnson lifts his head signaling the assistant to tell more.

 

The assistant take out his cell phone and show the video of Yulsic to Johnson

 

“HOLLY JASON!! YOU SON OF WHERE DID YOU GET THIS ING ?” Johnson has a very big smile on his face.

 

“Yesterday after helping you to get back in your room, I also went back to my room. I noticed a room door was not completely closed. I didn’t want to look in but the noises make me curious. So I sneaked in front of their door and saw these two girls were in the middle of their session. I was able to film for about 5 minutes then left because I was afraid somebody would see me.”

 

When Yoona left Yulsic alone, she was too jealous that she didn’t close the door properly. The video did not show much because Yulsic were under the cover. However, it did show Yulsic kissing each other and their bare shoulder. Plus, the were removing their clothes and the moans were evidence to let people understand that they were making out.

 

“HAHAHHAA” Johnson laughs out loud. “YOU SON OF ! You are the best Jason!” He rubs and kisses on the head of the assistant.

 

The assistant is brightening up since he could please his boss. “Do you want to send it to blackmail the Kwon Boss?”

 

“MAN I just praised you and you became stupid again. Don’t make me scold you man.”

 

“I’m sorry boss”

 

“Send this to Yoona, Yuri’s assistant. Make her change some words in the proposal for our advatage” Johnson smirks. “But let’s find out about Yoona background first, so she will not be able to turn back on us”