Plan is Working?

Forever friends?

The car stopped at the emergency entrance as Yongguk woke me up. We helped Himchan out of the car and there were nurses there who took him away for treatment. The rest of us stayed at the waiting area waiting for him.

“Oppas!” Everyone turned to look at Hyeri who was running towards us, followed by Jongup and Zelo.

They were panting and trying to catch their breaths. Jongup being the fittest among all was the first to be able to speak, “What happened to Himchan hyung?”

Sighs could be heard from everyone. “Long story short, he was stupid and careless.” Youngjae said while rolling his eyes.

“Oh! Minhyukkie oppa!” Hyeri shouted as Minhyuk jogged towards us after parking his car. They gave each other a hug as a greeting and broke away due to Daehyun’s stare. Minhyuk gave a slight bow to everyone and came to sit beside me, not forgetting to interlock our hands.

Everyone turned to look at us shocked, except for Hyeri who knew the plan. Zelo rubbed his eyes and blinked at our interlocked hands. “W-wait! You guys are dating? Like, DATING DATING?!” Youngjae asked with wide eyes.

“Yes, dating dating.” I laughed from Youngjae’s cute reaction. “B-but what about Himchan?” Yongguk asked surprised.

“Well, I decided to give him up.” I said firmly with a determined look on my face.

Everyone started to shoot me questions as I calmly answered them all.

“Okay! Let me ask for the last time, you guys are together? Girlfriend, boyfriend together?!” Youngjae comfirmed again.

“Yes! Girlfriend, boyfriend!” Minhyuk replied, obviously annoyed from all the questions.

Everyone kept quiet, trying to absorb and process everything in their head.

 “So does Himchan hyung know?” Zelo asked cautiously.

I sighed as I shook my head. I realised that I haven’t really thought about how will I tell Himchan! The plan only included making him jealous.

“He’ll just have to find out himself! That’s what he gets for choosing that Soyeon over Kori!” Hyeri said loudly, earning stares from the other patients in the hospital.

Just at that moment, Himchan walked out of the room, with a bandaged arm and a few plasters here and there.

“Hello..?” He said awkwardly, waving his uninjured hand.

“You okay!?” Everyone bombarded him with questions about how he felt, was it painful and can he move his arm.

“My god, can you guys speak one at a time?” Himchan said, silencing everyone.

“How do you feel?” Jongup asked first. “Don’t worry guys, im fine. The doctor said I’ll just have to take note of my arm and be extra careful.” Himchan explained calmly.

“C’mon, let’s go have lunch okay?” Yongguk said and everyone nodded their head in agreement.

We went to a nearby restaurant that wasn’t crowded.  I sat between Minhyuk and Himchan at the big round table.

“What do you want to eat?” Minhyuk asked me as he passed me the menu. I was about to take it when someone snatched it away. “Thanks!” Himchan said making Minhyuk stare at him.

“I think the stew is good, so I’ll try the stew” I answered Minhyuk, breaking their staring competition.

Everyone placed their orders and waited silently for our food to arrive.

“So…. How’s school?” Daehyun asked everyone. “Ohoh! Me! I want to go first!” Hyeri jumped up in her seat.

“Zelo and Jongup oppas were both super popular in school! The moment we entered, I was completely pushed away and forgotten by their fan girls! But luckily some really nice guy came to help me, and he’s so cute! I think his name is Ilhoon or something. Apparently he’s really popular there, right after Zelo and Jongup oppas of course! Hehehe! Okay the end!” Hyeri excitedly poured everything out making everyone laugh.

“Ilhoon? From TS High? He’s my friend! I’ll introduce you to him one day!” Minhyuk told Hyeri happily.

“Really?! Okay!” Her face brightened as she replied, totally forgetting that Daehyun was there, fuming.

I gave an awkward cough, “ Well, B.A.P seems to be really popular in my school too. But, Minhyukkie Oppa is in my class! So… Yay!” I smiled at Minhyuk as he smiled back.

At that moment, Himchan noticed our interlocked hands.

“You! Him! Together?!” He shot out of his chair and pointed at us as we both nodded.

His face turned sad, and sat back down on his chair. Does this mean the plan is working? I thought as the food arrived and everyone got occupied with eating.

However, all I could think about was Himchan’s sad expression as he played with his food. Why was he so affected by it? I thought as I ate my food.

~

Quite a short chapter! I'll update later if possible! ^^. Enjoy!