First love

Forever friends?

"Annyeonghaseyo," she bowed gently, "I'm Soyeon." Everyone bowed and waved at her, and I just nodded at her once. "Oh?" she gasped lightly, "You're here too, Kori ssi?" I smiled awkwardly and nodded again.

"Soyeon ah, let me introduce you to my bandmates." With their hands still linked, Himchan led her to the two maknaes. "This is Zelo, and this is Jongup," he pointed them out and demanded, "Zelo, Jongup, call her noona!"

"Eh?" Zelo looked at their locked hands, and he shook his head. "I'll only call Kori noona noona!" He rolled his eyes and pouted slightly before running over to me. "Noona," he whispered as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"Junhong ah," I scolded him lightly, "don't be rude. Greet the guest properly." He turned his pout to me and sighed.

He tore his eyes away from me and swung his head to meet Soyeon's eyes. Reluctantly, he bowed and greeted, "Ne, annyeonghaseyo, Soyeon ssi."

Soyeon looked taken aback by his attitude, but she still bowed with a small smile. "Yah! Choi Junhong!" Himchan reprimanded. Zelo hugged my arm and blinked away from Himchan. He tsk-ed at Zelo and turned to Jongup, "Jongup ah."

"I'm Jongup," he bowed and shook her hand that was hanging by her side, surprising her. "I'm going back to my room." He left suddenly. "I'm coming too!" Zelo announced and ran away to Jongup's room.

"Aish! These maknaes!" Himchan glared at their retreating figures. "Sorry, Soyeon. This," he walked to Youngjae, "is Yoo Youngjae. He's the smartest member!"

"Annyeonghaseyo," Youngjae bowed, "I'm Yoo Youngjae." He smiled brightly. Soyeon grinned and squeezed Himchan's hand. I saw that and sighed softly. Yongguk came beside me and hugged my shoulder.

"This is Daehyun, and this is Hyeri. They're a couple, but shh," Himchan put a finger to his lips as he introduced them.

"Oppa!" Hyeri scolded, "You're not supposed to tell anyone about our relationship, remember?" She put her hands on her hips and stared at Himchan.

"She's a good friend of mine! She won't release this to the media, right?" he looked at her and smiled. She nodded and told the couple not to worry. Hyeri looked at them and raised an eyebrow.

"She better not," Hyeri blinked and stalked off into the room. Daehyun bowed to Soyeon quickly and left with Hyeri, chasing after her.

They walked towards us and Himchan raised his palm to introduce Yongguk. "This is Bang Yongguk, the leader of this group." Yongguk smiled rigidly and nodded once.

"Who are you, again?" Yongguk asked as he scratched the side of his head. I snapped my head to him. He was being rude? Yongguk oppa is NEVER rude!

"Eh? Er.. I'm Soyeon.." she awkwardly answered while putting a stray hair back behind her ears.

"Please don't play with your hair, Soyoung ssi. I just swept and mopped the floor yesterday," Yongguk put two palms up, facing her.

"It's Soyeon, Yongguk ah," Himchan stared at Yongguk.

"Soyoon, Soyoung, Soyeon. Doesn't matter. There's only 2 girls' names I need to know. That's Hyeri, and of course, Kori here. These 2 names are the ones we have to remember for life. That goes for you, as well, Himchan," Yongguk answered. Yongguk's eyes traveled to their hands and sighed, "I thought you'd know better, Himchan ah." Yonggul slid his palm around my mine and held me tight. "Wanna go for ice cream?" he smiled.

I looked at him in confusion and nodded slowly. "Let's go," he grinned and walked over to the couch to get my bag. "Zelo ah! I'm gonna get ice cream with Kori!"

"I WANNA COME TOO!" Zelo yelled and came rushing out. "Me too!" Jongup zoomed out. "Hyung, you're buying?" Youngjae popped his head out of the kitchen. Yongguk nodded and he smiled, "I'm in." Daehyun and Hyeri walked out holding hands as Daehyun pulled her to us, "We're coming too."

"What about us?" Himchan asked Yongguk.

"Have fun.. catching up," Yongguk said and walked out of the dorm. Everyone else followed.

 

The boys had a live broadcast at KBS, and Hyeri and I were invited to go backstage. We walked to the security and flashed him our cards before going through. "Where do you think their holding room will be?" Hyeri asked.

"Somewhere along this long aisle of rooms," I answered sacarstically.

"," she muttered and I cracked up. I linked arms with her and we walked down laughing. She was telling me about how Daehyun had appeased her when we found their room. "...and he suddenly knelt down and-" The door opened as we knocked, and we saw Soyeon sitting on the provided couch with an iPhone in her hand.

She looked up and waved at us, "Annyeonghaseyo!" she greeted.

"What. The. . Is. She. Doing. Here?" Hyeri harshly whispered to me. I shrugged before bowing to her.

"Noona! Hyeri!" Zelo ran over. "Noona. Hyeri," Jongup called nicely. Youngjae and Yongguk were having their makeup done. They popped one eye open and waved at us before closing again. "Hyeri ah!" Daehyun called his girlfriend. She walked over to him and he waved at me, "Kori, annyeong!" I smiled back.

"Where's Himchan?" I asked Zelo. He pointed at the door we came in from. "Toilet?" He nodded and I whispered an 'okay'.

"Kori ssi? Come and sit here," Soyeon patted the seat beside her. Awkwardly, I nodded and went to sit with her. "Himchannie'll be back anytime soon," she smiled.

"Okay," I whispered and whipped out my iPhone, playing with it. After a moment, Himchan walked in the room. "Oh? Kori ah! You're here?" he smiled brightly and ran over.

"Yeah," I nodded and grinned back.

"Will you wait for me to finish before-"

"Himchan ah!" Soyeon cut in, "Your shirt's thread is loose! Quickly go find the stylist!"

"Oh? Oh yeah," he turned to see the thread hanging loose, "BOONGIE NOONA!" he called for his stylist. I glared at Soyeon from my side eye before blinking away and sighing. Yet again, she took his attention away, just like that.

"B.A.P GET READY!" a staff shouted. All the members got ready as Himchan rushed over. "Hyeri ah," Daehyun called her, "Come to the side stage to watch?" She nodded and held his hand.

All of the members stared at Himchan, waiting for him to call me over to the side stage. They usually allowed 2 visitors per group to stand at the side stage since it's really messy there, what with the cameras and all. Himchan looked at all of them and blinked in confusion. He ALWAYS asked me to go. Why is he hesitating now? Ask me. ASK ME. NOW. I demanded in my head.

"Er..." he muttered.

"B.A.P members! You're on in 50 seconds! Come come!" the staff rushed all of them out and left Soyeon and me there. I awkwardly cleared my throat and turned to face the live broadcast on tv.

"Kori ssi," she suddenly called. I turned to her and she continued, "are you and Himchan close?"

"Eh?" I stuttered, "Why so sudden..?"

"Just let me know, Kori ssi. I'll feel more at ease," she smiled weakly. She likes him. Oh no. She likes him. Great. It's over. I sighed in my head. Slowly, I shook my head as a representation of a negative sign. "That's... good."

"Why?" I asked softly.

"Don't tell him.. but I actually really like him," she chuckled shyly after saying. Her face blushed. My heart tightened. I won't tell him, but will she tell him? If she did, he'll probably... I didn't even wanna think of it.

"I see.." I nodded.

"I was afraid you'd like him! He keeps going on and on about you when we had a drink together a couple of days ago," she laughed.

"He did?" I asked half-heartedly.

"Yeah," she smiled. "I've known him since we were 9. I was his first love?"

"F-first love?" I stammered. I looked at her in shock.

"Yep. And he was mine," she sighed in happiness. "I don't want that fact to be in past tense. I want it in present tense. You know? He's still the same boy I fell for when I was 9. Who'd knew I'd still love him now?"

 

~~

Here's another update! Please comment more!
Hello new subbers! WOOOHOOO! :)